Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stream for game for non ST Holders.... 14:50 - Jun 20 with 3099 viewsFredManRave

Anybody found ort recommend a reliable stream for today's game?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Stream for game for non ST Holders.... on 15:05 - Jun 20 with 3016 viewsColinr

QPR+ The club could need the money 😏
Stream for game for non ST Holders.... on 15:21 - Jun 20 with 2961 viewsMelakaRanger

Buy it from QPR for goodness sake. It’s only a tenner
Stream for game for non ST Holders.... on 15:25 - Jun 20 with 2951 viewscharmr

Unless you are living abroad and If it works and when it doesn’t no reply from anyone and no refund.
Stream for game for non ST Holders.... on 17:14 - Jun 20 with 2831 viewswood_hoop

Paid me tenner, good pictures and sound, so maybe our lot didn't give a tenners worth today, but still a few games more to prove there worth and me giving up my pocket money next week once again in hope.
Stream for game for non ST Holders.... on 18:40 - Jun 20 with 2762 viewskarl

Stream for game for non ST Holders.... on 15:21 - Jun 20 by MelakaRanger

Buy it from QPR for goodness sake. It’s only a tenner

I have ballsed up, BCD Scottish games are going to only be available to season ticket holders so I just assumed this would be the same.
Do you just register at QPR TV and pay a tenner?
Stream for game for non ST Holders.... on 15:35 - Jun 21 with 2601 viewsfrancisbowles

Stream for game for non ST Holders.... on 18:40 - Jun 20 by karl

I have ballsed up, BCD Scottish games are going to only be available to season ticket holders so I just assumed this would be the same.
Do you just register at QPR TV and pay a tenner?

Yes sign in to QPR+ on match day and use paypal or a card.

£10 in UK, £5 overseas. Not sure about ROI.
Stream for game for non ST Holders.... on 20:25 - Jun 26 with 2436 viewskarl

I've fallen at the first hurdle...
Registering on qpr+ my email address is coming up as an error? It's my standard btinternet.com one and use it for nearly everything.
Are there certain emails that don't work, seems strange?
Stream for game for non ST Holders.... on 05:32 - Jun 27 with 2318 viewsFredManRave

Thanks for all the advice about how easy it is to pay 10 quid and how the club need the money but I genuinely don't have 10 quid to spare to watch every game even less so If you realised that I live abroad and earn a pittance.

So I'll ask again if there's anybody kind enough to suggest a link that I can use free of charge so that I can watch us play a game of foootball.

Didn't there used to be cric info or eusports or something like that?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Stream for game for non ST Holders.... on 11:40 - Jun 27 with 2183 viewsDorse

Stream for game for non ST Holders.... on 05:32 - Jun 27 by FredManRave

Thanks for all the advice about how easy it is to pay 10 quid and how the club need the money but I genuinely don't have 10 quid to spare to watch every game even less so If you realised that I live abroad and earn a pittance.

So I'll ask again if there's anybody kind enough to suggest a link that I can use free of charge so that I can watch us play a game of foootball.

Didn't there used to be cric info or eusports or something like that?!

I think they only work when it is being shown somewhere on a standard platform rather than through a club stream. So if it is on BeIn Sports in Qatar, for example, we can get a stream. Otherwise, you'd be relying on someone streaming it from QPR and then live-streaming it through another platform.

You might be able to get it by opening an accout with, say, BetFred but they expect you to deposit a minimum amount via a Credit Card. Not sure what the rules are about getting your money back out etc (never tried it, gambling not my thing).

I think the club stream is the only viable source for the rest of the season unless we get shown live on some platform somewhere (which is unlikely as the Prem has snapped up all available bandwidth).

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Stream for game for non ST Holders.... on 12:27 - Jun 27 with 2112 viewsbollockchops

http://www.101sportstv.com/p/live-bein-sports-channel-2-hd.html might work
Stream for game for non ST Holders.... on 13:14 - Jun 27 with 1972 viewssmegma

A mate just told me he is watching using a friends password etc.....as are two other people making it four people watching on different devices using the same log in.
Stream for game for non ST Holders.... on 13:18 - Jun 27 with 1963 viewsbollockchops

this is working
https://cricfree.stream/watch/live/charlton-vs-queens-park-live-streaming
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024