Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
test 16:59 - Jun 25 with 1709 viewsQPR_John

My new posts keep disappearing
test on 17:01 - Jun 25 with 1699 viewsSimonJames

Maybe you managed to block yourself

100% of people who drink water will die.

test on 17:03 - Jun 25 with 1679 views2Thomas2Bowles

Was it political?

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

test on 17:05 - Jun 25 with 1680 viewsNorthernr

New politics threads are being deleted, for the reasons I gave a couple of weeks back.
1 - it's a football message board, there's now football to discuss.
2 - while we've never restricted it just to football before, the politicial threads on here have become particularly aggressive, toxic, never ending and pointless. I don't want to see my message board go the way of Twitter or Facebook, nor, closer to home, WATRBs.
3 - The politics threads were the same five or six on one side vs the same five or six on the other side, going round and round and round and round, never once ceding any ground or admitting their side might have fcked up. It was depressing, it was pointless. The vast majority of everybody else on here didn't want to read it, I didn't want to moderate it, and it puts new people off joining and posting.

There are thousands of other places online you can discuss Rebecca Long Bailey. Sadly, for now, until some civility returns, I'd invite you to use those for topics like that, and not here.
test on 17:06 - Jun 25 with 1672 viewsQPR_John

test on 17:05 - Jun 25 by Northernr

New politics threads are being deleted, for the reasons I gave a couple of weeks back.
2 - while we've never restricted it just to football before, the politicial threads on here have become particularly aggressive, toxic, never ending and pointless. I don't want to see my message board go the way of Twitter or Facebook, nor, closer to home, WATRBs.
3 - The politics threads were the same five or six on one side vs the same five or six on the other side, going round and round and round and round, never once ceding any ground or admitting their side might have fcked up. It was depressing, it was pointless. The vast majority of everybody else on here didn't want to read it, I didn't want to moderate it, and it puts new people off joining and posting.

There are thousands of other places online you can discuss Rebecca Long Bailey. Sadly, for now, until some civility returns, I'd invite you to use those for topics like that, and not here.

No problem. I just posted out of interest.
test on 20:24 - Jun 25 with 1564 viewsbosh67

Just hammer them in a bit deeper John!

... You're welcome!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

test on 23:57 - Jun 25 with 1508 viewsLoftgirl

Well done Clive. This is what sets this forum apart from the rest. You are the Mark Warburton of the forums.
test on 20:50 - Jun 26 with 1412 viewsizlingtonhoop

test on 23:57 - Jun 25 by Loftgirl

Well done Clive. This is what sets this forum apart from the rest. You are the Mark Warburton of the forums.

And you are the Waylon Smithers
test on 03:54 - Jun 27 with 1324 viewsFredManRave

All those in favour say "I".

"I"

In all seriousness and probably not surprisingly to those that pay attention I personally think this is a great decision for all the reasons and more than Clive pointed out in his post.

I'm picking up my MLFWGA baseball cap tomorrow...

Should probably lock the Corona thread now then?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024