Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AKUTR’s - Brand New on-line edition 08:01 - Jun 27 with 2923 viewsNoelmc

Dave Thomas has the first on-line edition of his excellent fanzine out for the Charlton game today. Well worth subscribing as it’s always an entertaining read and a good opportunity to support a QPR institution in these difficult times.

Details of the content and how to subscribe on Dave’s website

http://www.akutrs.com/
AKUTR’s - Brand New on-line edition on 10:22 - Jun 27 with 2785 viewsDorse

Done - looking forward to it

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

AKUTR’s - Brand New on-line edition on 10:44 - Jun 27 with 2757 viewsWoog

AKUTR’s - Brand New on-line edition on 10:22 - Jun 27 by Dorse

Done - looking forward to it

Ditto
AKUTR’s - Brand New on-line edition on 10:50 - Jun 27 with 2746 viewsthehat

Done - Great work Dave
AKUTR’s - Brand New on-line edition on 13:58 - Jun 27 with 2526 viewsRangersDave

Want to do this but havnt got a paypal account and since they messed me about i dont want one.

How do i pay without an account? anyone got a linky thing for the page i need as i'm rather confused and dont want to sign up?

Cheers
Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

AKUTR’s - Brand New on-line edition on 14:50 - Jun 27 with 2486 viewsNoelmc

AKUTR’s - Brand New on-line edition on 13:58 - Jun 27 by RangersDave

Want to do this but havnt got a paypal account and since they messed me about i dont want one.

How do i pay without an account? anyone got a linky thing for the page i need as i'm rather confused and dont want to sign up?

Cheers
Dave

I paid by BACS and it worked fine. Other option is cheque. All shown on the AKUTR's website.
AKUTR’s - Brand New on-line edition on 14:53 - Jun 27 with 2484 viewsLythamR

AKUTR’s - Brand New on-line edition on 13:58 - Jun 27 by RangersDave

Cheers
Dave

If you email Dave qpr@netcomuk.co.uk you can pay via bank transfer straight to his account, nice and simply you can pay for multiples and get a reminder when the money runs out
AKUTR’s - Brand New on-line edition on 15:41 - Jun 27 with 2450 viewsRangersDave

cheers guys,

that bit just passed me by.

Have sent a transfer to Dave within the last 5 mins.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

AKUTR’s - Brand New on-line edition on 00:27 - Jun 28 with 2133 viewsGaryT

And just as a side note, Dave gets deducted fees for Paypal transfers so BACS is better for him.
Login to get fewer ads

AKUTR’s - Brand New on-line edition on 10:54 - Jun 28 with 1895 viewssmegma

AKUTR’s - Brand New on-line edition on 00:27 - Jun 28 by GaryT

And just as a side note, Dave gets deducted fees for Paypal transfers so BACS is better for him.

PayPal doesn't charge if you transfer money as 'a friend'.
AKUTR’s - Brand New on-line edition on 14:13 - Jun 28 with 1795 viewsGaryT

AKUTR’s - Brand New on-line edition on 10:54 - Jun 28 by smegma

PayPal doesn't charge if you transfer money as 'a friend'.

They may have changed the wording as I haven't done one for a while but it used to be "as a gift". So yes if you can, choose the gift or friend option if that's what it is called now.
AKUTR’s - Brand New on-line edition on 22:48 - Jun 28 with 1541 viewsKiwi76

Good news for us overseas folks - remember buying copies when there in mid 90’s & great to be able to support again now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024