Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread 09:59 - Jun 27 with 19196 viewsdavman

Someone's gotta do it...

It's football, Jim, but not as we know it...

Was hopeful we'd be just 4 points off the playoffs on the back on a sound performance last week, but no, we are still QPR. Barnsley not won at HQ for 50 years, come on down. Tomer Hemed, rubbish all year, no goals, come on down.

An inevitable L if we roll up like last week; let's hope we don't. Either way, suspect it will be dull like watching an u23 stream in the background whilst working from home.

1-1 we score first, good ol BOS.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 10:07 - Jun 27 with 4586 views2Thomas2Bowles

2-0 lose.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 10:10 - Jun 27 with 4595 viewsDorse

I would very much hope that we can improve on last week's showing. Based on the little I saw, we looked disjointed. It was like all the pieces of the puzzle were there, we just couldn't remember what the picture was supposed to be, so we resorted to trying different things to see what fit. Turns out, not much based on that approach.

A week further on, more idea of what the matchday experience is like playing front of a basically silent stadium (you'd think Arsenal would be doing better than anyone else under these conditions) and a straightforward uppercut to the knackers from the last game and I think we'll do better.

Team selection (brought to you by Timotei Herbal Essence): weighted heavily towards Geoff Cameron's man-bun. Hugill will struggle to win headers burdened by the colossal hairpile under which he currently resides.

A win away, a win away, a win away, a win away, a win away, a win away, a win away, a win away, a win away, a win away, a win away, a win away, a win away, a win away, a win away, a win away, a win away etc (repeat until bored or universal entropy claims us all)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 10:27 - Jun 27 with 4562 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I really want us to win 3-1

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 10:45 - Jun 27 with 4534 viewstimjones

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 10:27 - Jun 27 by CliveWilsonSaid

I really want us to win 3-1

.......and I really want us to win 6 nil 😃.....actually make that ten 😂.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 11:12 - Jun 27 with 4494 viewsHantsR

I think we'll be addick-ted to love

I would go out more but the M3 is jammed solid and beaches even more so
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 11:24 - Jun 27 with 4462 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3-1 rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 11:29 - Jun 27 with 4436 viewsDorse

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 11:12 - Jun 27 by HantsR

Bournemouth have mined the beaches and set up checkpoints on the approaches. The pier has been converted into the Council Command Bunker and roving death squads on mobility scooters have brought a reign of terror to the promenade, beating anyone breaking social distancing measures with bumper sticks of rock.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 11:31 - Jun 27 with 4429 viewsdanehoop

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 11:29 - Jun 27 by Dorse

Bournemouth have mined the beaches and set up checkpoints on the approaches. The pier has been converted into the Council Command Bunker and roving death squads on mobility scooters have brought a reign of terror to the promenade, beating anyone breaking social distancing measures with bumper sticks of rock.

Oddly I can see that picture vividly in my mind.

I probably need to get lunch ready. 2-1 rangers

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 11:36 - Jun 27 with 4406 viewsacricketer

https://mobile.twitter.com/QPR/status/1276825169974132738/photo/1

Cameron back
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 11:36]
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 11:43 - Jun 27 with 4348 viewsNorthLondonR

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 11:12 - Jun 27 by HantsR

This is good travel chat. Was just enjoying hearing a detailed discussion of Nick London's commute to the ground on the stream...

M11 then down through the Blackwall Tunnel if you're interested...
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 11:50 - Jun 27 with 4287 viewsLongsufferingR

Cameron for Amos is key here. 2-1 Rs
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 11:53 - Jun 27 with 4262 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 11:50 - Jun 27 by LongsufferingR

Cameron for Amos is key here. 2-1 Rs

Agree that Cameron is a huge bonus.

Still, I'm finding it hard to predict a win after last week's lethargic showing.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 11:56 - Jun 27 with 4247 viewsqpr_1968

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 11:53 - Jun 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Still, I'm finding it hard to predict a win after last week's lethargic showing.

3-0 qpr

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 12:15 - Jun 27 with 4155 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 11:53 - Jun 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Looking at the team sheet and formation all I can see is goals. At both ends...

I'll be p!ssed off if it's another half-@rsed display!

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 12:26 - Jun 27 with 4095 viewseastside_r

Agree Cameron is a big plus for us.

Although fate points to Hemed, I think Bonne's pace may trouble our defence. MacGeady always seems to play well against us.

2-3
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 12:35 - Jun 27 with 4019 viewsGloucs_R

Lose 3-1

And yes I've paid to see it too ☹️🙄😝

Poll: Are we staying up?

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 12:36 - Jun 27 with 3994 viewsNoelmc

Desmond for me. 2-2.

Hemed to score for them.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 12:43 - Jun 27 with 3880 viewsqprd

Qpr much more direct today already.... pressing with some tempo too. Can’t conplain abt the start
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 12:48 - Jun 27 with 3786 viewsdannyblue

Lovely approach play before that Eze shot
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 12:48 - Jun 27 with 3780 viewsqprd

Playing well

Moving between the thirds of the pitch quite effectively

I wonder if those early long balls have created some space between the lines

Cameron already has had more impact than Amos last week
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 12:49 - Jun 27 with 3747 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I was just about to say i’m enjoying this so far...

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 12:50 - Jun 27 with 3721 viewsWatford_Ranger

Has there ever been a more predictable goal conceded? Mediocre corner headed nowhere the corner by 78-year-old Pratley.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 12:50 - Jun 27 with 3705 viewsqprxtc

Unusual for us to concede from a corner.

As no one has said in about five years.
Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 12:52 - Jun 27 with 3634 views2Thomas2Bowles

We do love an early goal...........
and helping teams at the bottom...
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 12:53]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Chorlton and the Wheelies - Match Thread on 12:52 - Jun 27 with 3640 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Just tuned in. How have we played do far?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024