Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
180 + minutes 14:32 - Jun 27 with 2946 viewsDubaiR

2 shots on goal? Utter shit
180 + minutes on 14:36 - Jun 27 with 2045 viewssmegma

It wasn’t THAT good.
180 + minutes on 14:36 - Jun 27 with 2029 viewsT_Block

Yes poor.Have to play two forwards.
End of that season then
180 + minutes on 14:37 - Jun 27 with 2021 viewsSimonJames

Perhaps our chaps need the encouragement of a crowd more than other teams do...

100% of people who drink water will die.

180 + minutes on 14:41 - Jun 27 with 1962 viewsDubaiR

We move the ball too slowly and too easy to defend against. Left it too late for Oteh who at least was busy when came on as was Battache.

Tuesday 3 5 2 as neither full back playing that well.

masterson Cameron Barbet
BOS Battache Ball Eze Shopido
Hugil Oteh
180 + minutes on 14:47 - Jun 27 with 1914 viewsHunterhoop

The problem is, Hugill is the only genuine forward. And he appears to have decided he can't be arsed with the rest of this season. Abject doesn't do his effort levels justics.

Oteh is more of a no. 10, I'm sure Smeg said on one of his U23 updates. He cam on and played there today in a direct swap for Chair.

Battache, Dalling...both wingers. Eze, BOS, Shodipo, all not centre forwards. Clarke on loan another wide attacking player.

We only have Hugill and he is completely disinterested in proceedings. He's not holding it up, moving, offering for the ball, or even taken chances presented on a plate to him.

All we have done in these last 2 games is try to pass it about in pretty triangles (and fail, mainly), and then when we do have possession around the box, we are void of ideas as to what to next to create a chance. It's just Chair and Eze going across from one side of the pitch to the other, whilst the other 8 outfield players stand and watch. Hugill made absolutely no runs or offered to feet to hold and lay off at all. Eventually we misplace a pass or touch and they clear.

It is just pathetic the way we've played since the restart. The club, management and players need to get their act together. This isn't acceptable. The effort simply is not there....whatever Warburton says.
180 + minutes on 14:49 - Jun 27 with 1870 viewsSharpy36

180 + minutes on 14:41 - Jun 27 by DubaiR

We move the ball too slowly and too easy to defend against. Left it too late for Oteh who at least was busy when came on as was Battache.

masterson Cameron Barbet
Hugil Oteh

Hughill must be fuming with the lack of balls put into the box.

Positive Battache, well the first few minutes, then drifted inside and was waisted.
Negative Kane. Very poor game.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

180 + minutes on 14:53 - Jun 27 with 1855 viewsstowmarketrange

180 + minutes on 14:49 - Jun 27 by Sharpy36

Hughill must be fuming with the lack of balls put into the box.

Positive Battache, well the first few minutes, then drifted inside and was waisted.
Negative Kane. Very poor game.

What is the point of putting balls into the box when the only man in there couldn’t hit a cows ar@e with a banjo?
Very poor display from the majority of the team today.It was only sweeper Kelly that kept the score down to one.
180 + minutes on 14:55 - Jun 27 with 1830 views100percent

180 + minutes on 14:47 - Jun 27 by Hunterhoop

The problem is, Hugill is the only genuine forward. And he appears to have decided he can't be arsed with the rest of this season. Abject doesn't do his effort levels justics.

Oteh is more of a no. 10, I'm sure Smeg said on one of his U23 updates. He cam on and played there today in a direct swap for Chair.

Battache, Dalling...both wingers. Eze, BOS, Shodipo, all not centre forwards. Clarke on loan another wide attacking player.

We only have Hugill and he is completely disinterested in proceedings. He's not holding it up, moving, offering for the ball, or even taken chances presented on a plate to him.

All we have done in these last 2 games is try to pass it about in pretty triangles (and fail, mainly), and then when we do have possession around the box, we are void of ideas as to what to next to create a chance. It's just Chair and Eze going across from one side of the pitch to the other, whilst the other 8 outfield players stand and watch. Hugill made absolutely no runs or offered to feet to hold and lay off at all. Eventually we misplace a pass or touch and they clear.

It is just pathetic the way we've played since the restart. The club, management and players need to get their act together. This isn't acceptable. The effort simply is not there....whatever Warburton says.

Sadly can't disagree with any of this. hugill is not only disinterested, but has no one on the bench challenging him for the place in the side.
I'd rather see the kids playing and putting a shift in - bettache looked lively, as did shodipo.
masterson started shakily again but was improving all the game. someone needs to take the task of sticking on mitrovic tuesday - he scored 90% of their goals, which should act as some type of warning...
Login to get fewer ads

180 + minutes on 14:57 - Jun 27 with 1812 viewsBrianMcCarthy

180 + minutes on 14:47 - Jun 27 by Hunterhoop

The fitness issue isn't going away either. We now start playing twice a week starting on Tuesday, so how we're going to get the players fitter is anyone's guess.

I normally am calm and I try to be understanding. I can handle dips in form, confidence and performance but I can't and won't accept lack of effort and professionalism and during the break and since the restart we have clearly shown a lack of both.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

180 + minutes on 14:57 - Jun 27 with 1782 viewsSharpy36

180 + minutes on 14:53 - Jun 27 by stowmarketrange

What is the point of putting balls into the box when the only man in there couldn’t hit a cows ar@e with a banjo?
Very poor display from the majority of the team today.It was only sweeper Kelly that kept the score down to one.

We were so predictable it was frighteningly scary if all we have is a plan A. As i pointed out battache when he came on and worked with Manning we looked very dangerous as well as looked as though we did have a plan B.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

180 + minutes on 14:58 - Jun 27 with 1803 viewsLythamR

We are ramping up towards a decent performance
180 + minutes on 14:58 - Jun 27 with 1793 viewsParkRoyalR

masterson Cameron Barbet
Hugil Oteh

Totally agree with 3-5-2 and players as below,

We needed some over-lapping wingbacks in 2nd Half to widen play and drag Charlton's 2 lines of 4 wide to create some space in the box, all just too narrow and easy to defend

If Battache can play wide I swap him for BOS and bring Chair in as BOS looking even more dis-interested than some of the others who seem intent on avoiding injury ahead of their summer hols

Oh and a bit of movement off the ball from some wouldnt go amiss
180 + minutes on 14:59 - Jun 27 with 1777 viewsDiscodroids

piss poor 90 minutes QPR.

I've had more fun dropping my Farmer Giles on the Armitage Shanks after a 36 hour Jolly up on Pilsner & Yayo cut to f uck with coffee mate.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

180 + minutes on 15:01 - Jun 27 with 1759 viewsBrianMcCarthy

masterson Cameron Barbet
Hugil Oteh

You'd drop Chair?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

180 + minutes on 15:03 - Jun 27 with 1734 viewsHunterhoop

180 + minutes on 14:57 - Jun 27 by BrianMcCarthy

The fitness issue isn't going away either. We now start playing twice a week starting on Tuesday, so how we're going to get the players fitter is anyone's guess.

I normally am calm and I try to be understanding. I can handle dips in form, confidence and performance but I can't and won't accept lack of effort and professionalism and during the break and since the restart we have clearly shown a lack of both.

Completely agree. This isn't the time for Warburton to trot out the standard lines. He needs to hold his hands up. He needs his players to do the same...and he needs to make some big decisions. Tell certain players to run themselves into the ground for 45 and come off.... use the 5 subs more effectively. They have to put more effort in and get fitter quickly.
180 + minutes on 15:10 - Jun 27 with 1678 viewsbosh67

Strange how quite typically we are the one side that really hasn't got it's act together to finish the season. We are not safe either. Another predictable defeat against Fulham and we could really start getting jittery as teams below us gain points... by beating us! Plus our laughable 'play-off' hopes have gone so only being mathematically safe to play for.

There is also a bit of a smell of players either not going all out because of a potential move away or back to their parent club. Add that to Pugh, Hall and Leistner all gone and the squad is looking pretty thin.

Great shame the season stopped where it did because at that point I would have backed us to get 6 points rather than 0.

I think we still need 6 points to actually be safe.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

180 + minutes on 15:28 - Jun 27 with 1581 viewsManinBlack

One of the most noticeable things since the restart in the Championship and Premier leagues is the high number of games where only one team actually scores. A lot of games have ended 1-0.

The first goal has always been deemed important but since the restart it has taken on a greater meaning. Sadly for us we have gifted the early goal in both matches and never really looked like getting level. We gave our opponents early boosts and something to fight for.

We must go all out to get the first goal as so far it is looking more difficult for the team trailing to get back into it without supporters. We have to forget our poor London Derby results and get that first goal against Fulham.

Hull are already 2-0 up at Birmingham who will struggle to get back into it with little to play for.

I agree with Bosh that we probably would have won these two fixtures back in March with supporters behind us when we had momentum.
180 + minutes on 15:36 - Jun 27 with 1536 viewsted_hendrix

I'm afraid to say it's the same old, same old year on year, to top it all off we actually aint very good anyway.
Analyse today's defeat all you want it'll be just the same next year, never in a thousand years did i believe we'd even get a point today.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

180 + minutes on 15:47 - Jun 27 with 1485 views2Thomas2Bowles

Absolute shower.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

180 + minutes on 16:06 - Jun 27 with 1409 viewsflynnbo

180 + minutes on 15:28 - Jun 27 by ManinBlack

One of the most noticeable things since the restart in the Championship and Premier leagues is the high number of games where only one team actually scores. A lot of games have ended 1-0.

The first goal has always been deemed important but since the restart it has taken on a greater meaning. Sadly for us we have gifted the early goal in both matches and never really looked like getting level. We gave our opponents early boosts and something to fight for.

We must go all out to get the first goal as so far it is looking more difficult for the team trailing to get back into it without supporters. We have to forget our poor London Derby results and get that first goal against Fulham.

Hull are already 2-0 up at Birmingham who will struggle to get back into it with little to play for.

I agree with Bosh that we probably would have won these two fixtures back in March with supporters behind us when we had momentum.

Mitrovic should be getting a 3 match retrospective ban for that elbow. However, he was also missing last time and the replacement forward stepped up and scored! Only QPR!
180 + minutes on 16:13 - Jun 27 with 1381 viewsqprd

180 + minutes on 16:06 - Jun 27 by flynnbo

Mitrovic should be getting a 3 match retrospective ban for that elbow. However, he was also missing last time and the replacement forward stepped up and scored! Only QPR!

Slight correction: he actually scored TWICE
180 + minutes on 16:27 - Jun 27 with 1324 viewspaulparker

I’m going to get some stick but sod it
We as a club have a losers mentality, mediocrity is the standard that is accepted at HQ
For the last few seasons we have got to around 45/50 points and given up , I mean have we really progressed in the last 5 years ? Yeah the football this year has been good at times but how many goals, points and defensive blunders have we made, to many
I like Les but we haven’t sold anyone for huge money, we have wasted money on players like, Bidwell, konchesky , Leinster, Yenni , cherry, Washington, el katouri, and countless others for no return , every year we go through a process of changing the team, come to QPR do a bit then give up , that seems to be the order of the day, BOS & Manning seems to have given up
We bitched and moaned about the season starting again , we look Like a Sunday pub team we are not even fit
Yet again we are sleep walking into a relegation scrap

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

180 + minutes on 16:28 - Jun 27 with 1316 viewsManinBlack

Birmingham just proved me wrong as they have fought back to 2-2 with Hull. Warnock making the difference for Boro so another away defeat looming for us as we seem to be the only club showing no fight.
180 + minutes on 16:30 - Jun 27 with 1311 viewsflynnbo

180 + minutes on 16:28 - Jun 27 by ManinBlack

Birmingham just proved me wrong as they have fought back to 2-2 with Hull. Warnock making the difference for Boro so another away defeat looming for us as we seem to be the only club showing no fight.

Hull 3-2 up now.
180 + minutes on 16:31 - Jun 27 with 1296 viewsManinBlack

Spoke too soon. Hull back in front 3-2. Results going badly for us so far.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024