Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear players and staff 17:16 - Jun 27 with 1617 viewsbosh67

Over the past 3+ months a lot of us fans have been badly affected by the pandemic. We've lost family members, jobs and some of us haven't had furloughs or any real benefits. Some of us are struggling to get by or see any light at the end of the tunnel. Our one real 'joy' at the moment is having our football team back after all this.

The only problem is you haven't turned up. Well, that's not entirely true but a number of you haven't turned up yet! I know we are only 2 games into 9 but you have to understand that you giving your all has never been as important as it is right now.

As such can you please consider what the fans have gone through and the fact we can't even come to watch you.

You need to step it up and put a real shift in because it is the least us fans deserve! You ALL need to play like you care!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dear players and staff on 20:55 - Jun 27 with 1359 views2Thomas2Bowles

Absolute Shower including the manager.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Dear players and staff on 21:25 - Jun 27 with 1282 viewsthame_hoops

Give over, that’s like something a 13yr old would write. No offence as I like your posts but c’mon man
Dear players and staff on 21:29 - Jun 27 with 1263 viewspeejaybee

Here we go.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Dear players and staff on 21:36 - Jun 27 with 1231 viewsMiss_Terraces

Dear players and staff on 21:25 - Jun 27 by thame_hoops

Give over, that’s like something a 13yr old would write. No offence as I like your posts but c’mon man

That's not fair, the poor bloke has just lost his dad. I don't know anything else but that's enough. These last two losses haven't been as bad for me, as they are usually but I haven't had that bad a lockdown as quite a few. The football is not the same without the fans, when we return again I like so many, will act like a 13 year old when we lose. After reading Bosh's post, I was angry for him and all the others who really need a win, just to take some of the pain away

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Dear players and staff on 21:45 - Jun 27 with 1200 viewsthame_hoops

Dear players and staff on 21:36 - Jun 27 by Miss_Terraces

That's not fair, the poor bloke has just lost his dad. I don't know anything else but that's enough. These last two losses haven't been as bad for me, as they are usually but I haven't had that bad a lockdown as quite a few. The football is not the same without the fans, when we return again I like so many, will act like a 13 year old when we lose. After reading Bosh's post, I was angry for him and all the others who really need a win, just to take some of the pain away

How am I supposed to know he lost his dad? Unfair. Sorry to hear that but the post read like a teenage love letter
Dear players and staff on 22:08 - Jun 27 with 1105 viewsbosh67

Thanks for that. Much appreciated. Some of us really do need it x

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dear players and staff on 01:19 - Jun 28 with 919 viewssmegma

And Thame is not psychic, give him a break, like you said.
Dear players and staff on 02:23 - Jun 28 with 896 viewsHooparoo

Dear players and staff on 22:08 - Jun 27 by bosh67

Thanks for that. Much appreciated. Some of us really do need it x

Look after yourself mate. I lost my father a few years ago and although I still think about him every day, the grief does get easier over time. Try to remember the times you shared and the happy moments you had with your dad like watching this silly little football club we all follow.

May the lord give you peace.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Dear players and staff on 03:07 - Jun 28 with 871 viewsPunteR

Dear players and staff on 02:23 - Jun 28 by Hooparoo

Look after yourself mate. I lost my father a few years ago and although I still think about him every day, the grief does get easier over time. Try to remember the times you shared and the happy moments you had with your dad like watching this silly little football club we all follow.

May the lord give you peace.

Shaun Derry?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Dear players and staff on 08:35 - Jun 28 with 687 viewsMiss_Terraces

Dear players and staff on 01:19 - Jun 28 by smegma

And Thame is not psychic, give him a break, like you said.

Sorry Thame, my motivation of that post was to defend Bosh, not to attack you. Rereading it, I can see why you came to that conclusion. I didn't think you did know and I believe if you did, you wouldn't of posted it

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024