Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Insults 20:58 - Jun 28 with 5654 viewscolinallcars

Just wondering what insults have been thrown usually by blokes at work. The two I remember were Quarter Pound o' Rubbish and Drama Queens Park Rangers. Any more ?
QPR Insults on 21:02 - Jun 28 with 4501 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Quality Players Ruined

(during the Premiership era)
QPR Insults on 21:21 - Jun 28 with 4462 viewsGloucs_R

Queer Punk Rockers

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

QPR Insults on 21:28 - Jun 28 with 4425 views2Thomas2Bowles

Absolute shower

by me

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

QPR Insults on 21:36 - Jun 28 with 4414 viewsdannyblue

QP A hah hah hah hah
QPR Insults on 21:40 - Jun 28 with 4405 viewsdistortR

QPR Insults on 21:36 - Jun 28 by dannyblue

QP A hah hah hah hah

that one used to wind me every time
QPR Insults on 21:53 - Jun 28 with 4381 viewsDannyPaddox

I’m a bit whatever with these insults. The only time I’m wound up is when someone I know marginally says for some reason or another, “You support Crystal Palace don’t you?” Cue slow shake of the head accompanied by look of complete disdain.
QPR Insults on 22:31 - Jun 28 with 4305 viewsaston_hoop

Usually its just 'who?'

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

QPR Insults on 22:39 - Jun 28 with 4286 viewsloftboy

Quarter pound of Rubbish

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

QPR Insults on 22:53 - Jun 28 with 4255 viewsStanisgod

Queers Park Rangers. Its amazing how 90% of the people who say these things don't actually go to a football match, usually West Ham, Scum and Arsenal I find. Don't even know where the ground is normally, from them I get the hump and just ask who you got Saturday, usually stumps em.
I can take it from people that do go funny enough.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

QPR Insults on 23:41 - Jun 28 with 4183 viewsMonahoop

My first job in a local butchers there was an old geezer there who was a Brighton fan. On a Saturday he would always chime up with Queer PR, Queer PR Queer PR. I always let him know being a Brighton fan he'd know all about being queer. That usually shut him up. In case some are alarmed by this, that was in less PC days....the 70's.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

QPR Insults on 00:00 - Jun 29 with 4157 viewsMiss_Terraces

QPR Insults on 21:53 - Jun 28 by DannyPaddox

I’m a bit whatever with these insults. The only time I’m wound up is when someone I know marginally says for some reason or another, “You support Crystal Palace don’t you?” Cue slow shake of the head accompanied by look of complete disdain.

Too right, I was called millwall the other month. I was livid. QPR insults are water off a ducks back to me. I've had it all of my life and part of me, quite likes it

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

QPR Insults on 08:20 - Jun 29 with 3991 viewsdistortR

QPR Insults on 21:53 - Jun 28 by DannyPaddox

aarrrgggghhhhh.

One of my employers, a big enough liverpoooool fan to get tickets to the CL final they lost to Madrid and then complain about the 'umpire', asked me what team I supported. When I told her, she asked if that was 'the team with the crappy little ground and the eagle thing going on'. I just said no. They are quite tough on tw@tibossicide over here.
QPR Insults on 09:59 - Jun 29 with 3897 viewsMickS

“Who do you support?”

“Rangers”

“Glasgow Rangers?”

No, you muppet.
QPR Insults on 10:49 - Jun 29 with 3838 viewsPerthRs

Just picked my car up and heading home when I stopped at a set of red lights a works ute pulled alongside me and wound down the window, thinking something was wrong I did the same next thing the driver leans across his passenger and shouts “You’re fcuking useless best team in London the mighty Chels** then the lights changed and he continued with you’re just a bunch of wan#ers and drove off didn’t even know them” it would seem that the SW London lowlifes have been deported downunder never had any abuse about my number plates in 18yrs (1 QPR FC)
QPR Insults on 10:52 - Jun 29 with 3834 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/10/28/3483981/mbia-i-th
QPR Insults on 12:16 - Jun 29 with 3778 viewsDorse

I have a sneaking admiration for 'Quite Poor, Really'. Can't remember where I heard it, possibly a dream.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

QPR Insults on 12:34 - Jun 29 with 3754 viewsMickS

QPR Insults on 12:16 - Jun 29 by Dorse

I have a sneaking admiration for 'Quite Poor, Really'. Can't remember where I heard it, possibly a dream.

Roy Keane? Be careful Dorse.

QPR Insults on 12:34 - Jun 29 with 3753 viewsDannyPaddox

I was having a Saturday morning kickabout under the Westway a while back looking the part and feeling like a football king in my trusty replica 70s Rs top when some bloke came up to me and smirked “You look like a big mug of tea

QPR Insults on 12:44 - Jun 29 with 3721 viewsHamptonR

Go by train, go by car, go and laugh at QPR

Spotted that a few times on walls at stations and on bus shelters, always made me smile.
QPR Insults on 12:45 - Jun 29 with 3718 viewsjohann28

Not an insult particularly, but if I had a pound for every time someone's made the comment, in response to the question 'who do you support?'

'they used to be good didn't they? What happened?'

I'd be rich. Still haven't found an answer either 😢
QPR Insults on 13:16 - Jun 29 with 3682 viewsterryb

The one I got fed up with back in the '70's was after I answered THE question with Queens Park Rangers was, "So you're the one".

Often said by someone supporting a club with a smaller world wide following!
QPR Insults on 13:37 - Jun 29 with 3652 viewsSimonJames

QPR Insults on 21:36 - Jun 28 by dannyblue

QP A hah hah hah hah

My gooner brother-in-law does this one at every opportunity.

100% of people who drink water will die.

QPR Insults on 13:53 - Jun 29 with 3623 viewsDannyPaddox

QPR Insults on 13:37 - Jun 29 by SimonJames

My gooner brother-in-law does this one at every opportunity.

First time I heard it was from Arsenal back in the 70s. I‘d been going for a few seasons and then they came out with this one game which was a new one to me. I still think it’s funny to be honest. I mean they’re just having a laugh whereas Millwall fans shouting “You fakking West Landan
cahnts!
does tend to grate after a while.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2020 13:55]
QPR Insults on 15:53 - Jun 29 with 3542 viewsterryb

QPR Insults on 13:53 - Jun 29 by DannyPaddox

First time I heard it was from Arsenal back in the 70s. I‘d been going for a few seasons and then they came out with this one game which was a new one to me. I still think it’s funny to be honest. I mean they’re just having a laugh whereas Millwall fans shouting “You fakking West Landan
cahnts!
does tend to grate after a while.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2020 13:55]

They must have heard Dirty arse, arse a few thousand times as well!
QPR Insults on 16:05 - Jun 29 with 3524 viewsqpr_1968

when an insult is thrown at me I usually reply, when was the last time you went to watch your team, that shuts them up.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024