Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA to make 82 redundancies 14:45 - Jun 29 with 2748 viewsLythamR

"The high level of uncertainty in our landscape means that we have had to plan for a whole range of potential scenarios. As previously communicated, we are currently planning for potential losses of approximately £300m. As a not-for-profit organisation, this will hit us hard."

That looks like quite a hard cut back but this is how many organisations are going to react, tougher times ahead for many of us

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-fa-announce-potential-300m

edit to add url
[Post edited 29 Jun 2020 14:46]
FA to make 82 redundancies on 15:49 - Jun 29 with 2656 viewsstowmarketrange

Is that the whole of the Qpr disciplinary section going?
FA to make 82 redundancies on 17:59 - Jun 29 with 2570 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I don’t doubt some employers are seriously impacted by C-19, but you can bet you bottom dollar a lot of employers are using C-19 as an excuse to do some off-loading.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

FA to make 82 redundancies on 19:19 - Jun 29 with 2515 viewsstowmarketrange

FA to make 82 redundancies on 17:59 - Jun 29 by PlanetHonneywood

I don’t doubt some employers are seriously impacted by C-19, but you can bet you bottom dollar a lot of employers are using C-19 as an excuse to do some off-loading.

If it wasn’t for the job retention scheme a lot of us would’ve been laid off in March or April.Now my company is making drivers redundant because they’ll have to start paying some of the bill from August.
So the government has mortgaged the country for nothing really because more companies will make their staff redundant when things start getting back to normal again.
FA to make 82 redundancies on 10:25 - Jun 30 with 2413 viewsTheChef

Apparently around half of these were already vacant roles.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

FA to make 82 redundancies on 16:48 - Jun 30 with 2351 viewsHayesender

The words FA and 82 brings back some good memories

Poll: Shamima Beghum

FA to make 82 redundancies on 17:04 - Jun 30 with 2324 viewsLythamR

no the 82 are existing staff, there were also around 40 vacant positions which will no longer be filled
FA to make 82 redundancies on 01:48 - Jul 1 with 2270 viewsJuzzie

“ we are currently planning for potential losses of approximately £300m. As a not-for-profit organisation, this will hit us hard."

82 x £25,0000 = £2m. Hardly scratching the surface.

I’m guessing a lot of positions are ordinary people on ordinary salaries but even if there were a high number of senior/executive positions, it’s still nowhere near the £300m so where is the rest coming from? Maybe need to sell a few of their Lowry paintings.
FA to make 82 redundancies on 06:58 - Jul 1 with 2156 viewsessextaxiboy

FA to make 82 redundancies on 01:48 - Jul 1 by Juzzie

“ we are currently planning for potential losses of approximately £300m. As a not-for-profit organisation, this will hit us hard."

82 x £25,0000 = £2m. Hardly scratching the surface.

I’m guessing a lot of positions are ordinary people on ordinary salaries but even if there were a high number of senior/executive positions, it’s still nowhere near the £300m so where is the rest coming from? Maybe need to sell a few of their Lowry paintings.

It will be from the loss of commercial income . Their commercial partners will have tickets , visits,hospitality and brand exposure in their deal and wiil want a rebate for what they are not going to get ..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024