Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kakay 21:39 - Jun 30 with 4827 viewsHooping_Mad

Not a regular poster on here but feel compelled to give Kakay a shout, singled him out to watch every touch and he was great. Darting around breaking up play, doing complicated things like passing the ball without pissing himself, not ducking, no murders committed and I don't think he was very close to either of the 'Moments' the our seniors seem to be experiencing since the outbreak of memory virus or whatever it's called this week. Would have liked to see him a bit further up but that's a harsh as I'm prepared to get. 8 out of 10 would be a fair mark in the write up, bet he gets a 6 cause Clive is in a bad mood :-)

Now I confess my concentration went a bit (nodded off) after the last goal, but sod off if you think if I'm apologising for that when at least 2 of our players lost theirs before the goal and I'll bet my right nut they won't be saying sorry.

If we let him go in our current 'state' we would be mad. Hope he's here next year and nobody notices that he's quite good, at least in a 3 anyway.

We should have played the last 20mins against 10 men I think we can feel hard done by. We deserved a point.

Good game, terrible haircut.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Kakay on 21:43 - Jun 30 with 3694 viewsWatford_Ranger

Probably our MOTM. Could be a glimmer of sunshine amongst the shower of sht that is the end of this season.

Never looked like being good enough going forwards for RB which is odd given he was a winger but could end up better in the middle like Furlong.
Kakay on 21:51 - Jun 30 with 3623 viewsextratimeR

Had a very good game, got involved early on, timing and positional sense excellent, always been strong in the tackle, yes definite candidate forMOTM.
Kakay on 22:09 - Jun 30 with 3509 viewsslmrstid

I thought he played really well tonight, kudos to him. Whenever I've seen him in the past I've always felt he's someone who wouldn't make it at this level, but tonight maybe a glimmer that actually I'm wrong and he might well do.

I hope so. Keep it up Ossy!
Kakay on 22:14 - Jun 30 with 3481 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Another fan here. Great improvement from when he was with us last.

Special mention to Shodipo and Bettache on Saturday too. Thought they looked capable. Wouldn't mind seeing what Gubbins can contribute.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 23:15]
Kakay on 22:15 - Jun 30 with 3469 viewsGloucs_R

Kakay on 22:14 - Jun 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

Another fan here. Great improvement from when he was with us last.

Special mention to Shodipo and Bettache on Saturday too. Thought they looked capable. Wouldn't mind seeing what Gubbins can contribute.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 23:15]

I would release Amos now. Pointless. Give our players a chance and experience
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 6:44]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Kakay on 00:23 - Jul 1 with 3223 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I remember last year when he was so bad in the start before we switched to Rangel. It definitely seems like he's not only picked up some awareness, but confidence.

Really want to see what he has to offer for the rest of this season.
Kakay on 01:17 - Jul 1 with 3194 viewsDevon_4_England

Good shout - Kakay impressed tonight and hopefully will get some more game time.

Would like to see him in 3 with Masterson and Barbet. Kane looks much better when pushing forward.

Enjoyed the game tonight, improvement on last two performances (not hard) and we were unlucky to come away with nothing.
Kakay on 07:49 - Jul 1 with 3007 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kakay on 01:17 - Jul 1 by Devon_4_England

Good shout - Kakay impressed tonight and hopefully will get some more game time.

Would like to see him in 3 with Masterson and Barbet. Kane looks much better when pushing forward.

Enjoyed the game tonight, improvement on last two performances (not hard) and we were unlucky to come away with nothing.

Encouraging news on two fronts. Thanks Devon.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Kakay on 08:15 - Jul 1 with 2947 viewssmegma

Kakay on 21:43 - Jun 30 by Watford_Ranger

Probably our MOTM. Could be a glimmer of sunshine amongst the shower of sht that is the end of this season.

Never looked like being good enough going forwards for RB which is odd given he was a winger but could end up better in the middle like Furlong.

"he was a winger"..........was he ???
Kakay on 08:18 - Jul 1 with 2933 viewsHooparoo

Kakay grew some balls getting kicked about in Scotland. Where’s Hamelainen?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Kakay on 08:49 - Jul 1 with 2874 viewsWatford_Ranger

Kakay on 08:15 - Jul 1 by smegma

"he was a winger"..........was he ???

According to last night’s commentary anyway.
Kakay on 09:02 - Jul 1 with 2847 viewsA40Bosh

Kakay on 07:49 - Jul 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Encouraging news on two fronts. Thanks Devon.

It won't last long Brian.

It's getting to the stage now that I may decide to give this site a swerve until we manage a win - which by all accounts won't come until some point next season and that might only be because we are in League 1.

I know everyone is entitled to an opinion, but in some cases the evidence is clear that compared to where we were this time last year, this team has been over achieving this season based on the finances and resources we have available. But Lose to Fulham - any reasoning goes out of the window and the club is fxxked from top to bottom

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Kakay on 09:24 - Jul 1 with 2789 viewsfrancisbowles

Kakay on 08:18 - Jul 1 by Hooparoo

Not available as he was on loan during the second half of the season...........unless we run out of players who have ever played left back (for their school team?).

Kakay came south in January.
Kakay on 09:25 - Jul 1 with 2784 viewsSir_Chops

Kakay on 08:18 - Jul 1 by Hooparoo

The way players are loaned out at this club is light years ahead of what it used to be, that's for sure!

I hope we'll see how Hamelainen's stint in Scotland has developed him as a player, but he's going to have to be offered a new contract first (?) as his current one's running out I believe.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 9:28]
Kakay on 09:28 - Jul 1 with 2765 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kakay on 09:02 - Jul 1 by A40Bosh

It won't last long Brian.

It's getting to the stage now that I may decide to give this site a swerve until we manage a win - which by all accounts won't come until some point next season and that might only be because we are in League 1.

I know everyone is entitled to an opinion, but in some cases the evidence is clear that compared to where we were this time last year, this team has been over achieving this season based on the finances and resources we have available. But Lose to Fulham - any reasoning goes out of the window and the club is fxxked from top to bottom

I was critical myself of certain elements of the Barnsley and Charlton games, Bosh - work-rate and fitness of some players (and some players only). Sounds like there was an improvement on both fronts last night?

Kakay on 09:37 - Jul 1 with 2742 viewsrobith

The player I was most worried about when I saw the team sheet was probably the most composed and competent player in our team
Kakay on 09:40 - Jul 1 with 2735 viewsfrancisbowles

Kakay on 09:28 - Jul 1 by BrianMcCarthy

I was critical myself of certain elements of the Barnsley and Charlton games, Bosh - work-rate and fitness of some players (and some players only). Sounds like there was an improvement on both fronts last night?

There was Brian. BOS, Manning and Hugill were much better. Amos and Kane too. Still need to get the rustiness out of Barbet, though, too many misplaced passes.
Kakay on 09:49 - Jul 1 with 2724 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kakay on 09:40 - Jul 1 by francisbowles

There was Brian. BOS, Manning and Hugill were much better. Amos and Kane too. Still need to get the rustiness out of Barbet, though, too many misplaced passes.

Thanks FB.

Kakay on 10:15 - Jul 1 with 2670 viewsDubaiR

I actually think Amos was much improved last night. Kakay was very good agree but seen some knocking Amos.

Overall been poor and wouldn't pick ahead of our own who we may rely upon next season but last night thought he was very good and work rate was much better.
Kakay on 10:23 - Jul 1 with 2664 viewslondonscottish

I've always been interested in seeing Kakay progress as he went to my son's school.

The only wrinkle I noticed was his part in the breakdown for the first Fulham goal but other than that (nit picking) I thought he had a really good same.

Towards the end he was maurading forward in some pretty advanced positions and I thought he looked very comfortable on the ball.

Good development and coaching by Ramsey etc.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Kakay on 10:33 - Jul 1 with 2639 viewsgazza1

I dont think Kakay has let us down when he has been selected for the 1st team....I was rather surprised to see him forgotten (I forgot about him too but I dont train every day with the squad!!).

He did well last night, maybe an option next season - play him for the next 4/5 games and have a good look.
Kakay on 10:39 - Jul 1 with 2619 viewsrobith

Kakay on 10:15 - Jul 1 by DubaiR

I actually think Amos was much improved last night. Kakay was very good agree but seen some knocking Amos.

Overall been poor and wouldn't pick ahead of our own who we may rely upon next season but last night thought he was very good and work rate was much better.

Yeah Amos was poor first two games but I thought he was alright last night
Kakay on 10:44 - Jul 1 with 2602 viewsParkRoyalR

3 - 5 - 2 seems to suits the players we have, as we were at our best this season when Manning was pushing forward on the left, allowing Eze to play inside him and BOS to offer same on right,

Kakay was excellent last night and really gives Warburton the option again to play this (his) preferred formation again as has pace, compared to say Hall, Liestner and Cameron,

I think lack of pace at the back forced Warburton's hand mid-season but Kakay changed that last night,

We were saying when we saw the teamsheet, had he gambled and played Kakay as 1 of the 3, but he did and we were a better team for this quite risky change against a top team after two poor performances,

So well done Warburton, continue with your great work, have worked miracles since we were out-played pre-season by Borehamwood!
Kakay on 11:02 - Jul 1 with 2560 viewsDevon_4_England

Kakay on 10:44 - Jul 1 by ParkRoyalR

3 - 5 - 2 seems to suits the players we have, as we were at our best this season when Manning was pushing forward on the left, allowing Eze to play inside him and BOS to offer same on right,

Kakay was excellent last night and really gives Warburton the option again to play this (his) preferred formation again as has pace, compared to say Hall, Liestner and Cameron,

I think lack of pace at the back forced Warburton's hand mid-season but Kakay changed that last night,

We were saying when we saw the teamsheet, had he gambled and played Kakay as 1 of the 3, but he did and we were a better team for this quite risky change against a top team after two poor performances,

So well done Warburton, continue with your great work, have worked miracles since we were out-played pre-season by Borehamwood!

Ah Borehamwood away, booked hospitality which involved some lovely party food in a small room and a Rangers defeat.

Enjoyed Oxford away, the all you can eat buffet pre match which consisted of every type of food imaginable was a highlight.

I think the Snoop Just eat ads are starting to get to me.
Kakay on 11:28 - Jul 1 with 2516 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Kakay on 11:02 - Jul 1 by Devon_4_England

Ah Borehamwood away, booked hospitality which involved some lovely party food in a small room and a Rangers defeat.

Enjoyed Oxford away, the all you can eat buffet pre match which consisted of every type of food imaginable was a highlight.

I think the Snoop Just eat ads are starting to get to me.

Careful! That’s a fellow R you are talking about.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024