Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham 3 Scum 2 22:15 - Jul 1 with 2686 viewsHooparoo

Well that’s cheered me up 😃

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 22:16 - Jul 1 with 2245 viewsloftboy

Pushes villa nearer the drop too, double bonus.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 22:18 - Jul 1 with 2239 viewsHooparoo

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 22:16 - Jul 1 by loftboy

Pushes villa nearer the drop too, double bonus.

The gift that keeps on giving

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 22:58 - Jul 1 with 2176 viewsClive_Anderson

Just as well after the farcical VAR decision and dodgy penalty one minute later.
West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 07:16 - Jul 2 with 2036 viewstraininvain

Best game so far post lockdown. It’s taken a few weeks but players are getting match fit and the quality is improving.
West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 07:30 - Jul 2 with 2013 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I’d much prefer Chelsea to have won and see the Dildo Brothers, their odious fans and their dubiously acquired stadium in the Championship. The resulting meltdown would provide years of chuckling to match our self-inflicted fall from grace.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 07:34 - Jul 2 with 2009 viewsHastings_Hoops

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 07:30 - Jul 2 by PlanetHonneywood

I’d much prefer Chelsea to have won and see the Dildo Brothers, their odious fans and their dubiously acquired stadium in the Championship. The resulting meltdown would provide years of chuckling to match our self-inflicted fall from grace.

100%... playing the long game. A short term victory for Chelsea would help to bring about a long term disaster for Wet Spam.

...true to form, the morons messed it up.
West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 08:52 - Jul 2 with 1887 viewsBrianMcCarthy

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 07:34 - Jul 2 by Hastings_Hoops

100%... playing the long game. A short term victory for Chelsea would help to bring about a long term disaster for Wet Spam.

...true to form, the morons messed it up.

I'm happy with this as long as Ch****a miss out on the Champions League and all its money.

Otherwise it would have been nice to see West Ham lose and get relegated.

Can I have everything in the shop, Mommy?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 09:39 - Jul 2 with 1817 viewsHastings_Hoops

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 08:52 - Jul 2 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm happy with this as long as Ch****a miss out on the Champions League and all its money.

Otherwise it would have been nice to see West Ham lose and get relegated.

Can I have everything in the shop, Mommy?

Wet Spam for a number of reasons (including uncle to my daughters potentially indoctrinating them) need to get relegated and go into administration, forfeit the lease on [“the people’s”] London stadium, lodge with Orient and become our feeder club.
Login to get fewer ads

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 09:47 - Jul 2 with 1802 viewspaulparker

The one time I want Chelsea to win and they lose to those t0sspots , would love to have seen West Ham go down

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 09:49 - Jul 2 with 1794 viewstraininvain

Always prefer to see Chelsea lose, particularly if it means they might miss out on Champions League qualification. Top 4 wide open now.
West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 09:49 - Jul 2 with 1794 viewsLazyFan

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 09:39 - Jul 2 by Hastings_Hoops

Wet Spam for a number of reasons (including uncle to my daughters potentially indoctrinating them) need to get relegated and go into administration, forfeit the lease on [“the people’s”] London stadium, lodge with Orient and become our feeder club.

They won't, the deal on the stadium was "proper robbery" as they say in Essex. With that, they can always survive unless of course players wages catch-em out. but as Karen is "proper tight" then unlikely.

zzzzzzzzzz

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 11:02 - Jul 2 with 1729 viewsDannyPaddox

I couldn’t bring myself to watch this as I too wanted Ch*ls** to win (or to rephrase I wanted Wet Spam to lose more). But there’s something engrained in the DNA and the thought of thousands of Scum supporters in their living rooms all over Surrey and The Thames Estuary glued to a screen aggrieved gave me a deep warm glow of contentment. And I’m taking positives - Wet Spam not out of the woods yet and they often get a freak result followed by a clump of losses. So hopefully this result will give them a false sense of confidence.
West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 11:13 - Jul 2 with 1713 viewsRog

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 09:49 - Jul 2 by LazyFan

They won't, the deal on the stadium was "proper robbery" as they say in Essex. With that, they can always survive unless of course players wages catch-em out. but as Karen is "proper tight" then unlikely.

I believe there is a 40% rent reduction on the taxpayers stadium should they get relegated so we all lose out. Worth it tho'
West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 11:18 - Jul 2 with 1705 viewsactonman

Well a draw wasn’t going to do either much favours so would have been the ideal result , BUT OH FKING NO ! Those imitating dirty blue bstards couldn’t even do that , the only time I wanted them to gain a point
West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 11:19 - Jul 2 with 1706 viewsHAYESBOY

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 11:13 - Jul 2 by Rog

I believe there is a 40% rent reduction on the taxpayers stadium should they get relegated so we all lose out. Worth it tho'

Can't stand both clubs.

Would be great if Chelsea miss out top 4 and West Ham drop down.

If I has to choose one, obviously Chelsea missing out.

Smells like a trout farm in here

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 11:25 - Jul 2 with 1695 viewsTheChef

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 11:19 - Jul 2 by HAYESBOY

Can't stand both clubs.

Would be great if Chelsea miss out top 4 and West Ham drop down.

If I has to choose one, obviously Chelsea missing out.

I don't quite get the hate against Wham - OK their current owners are quite odious (whose aren't these days??) and we always seemed to get done by them in the transfer market (more fool us, probably). But I think on the whole their fans are decent and I'd like to think of them as an East London version of us with a tradition of good football and the occasional maverick.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 11:33 - Jul 2 with 1682 viewsStanisgod

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 07:30 - Jul 2 by PlanetHonneywood

+1.
All there cor blimey plastic fans walking round Sainsbury on match day with their Hammers shirts on not knowing their playing, getting a free ground for f@ck all,that f@cking bubbles song, Karen f@cking Brady, packing the train when I'm trying to get to Rangers, "we won the world cup", no you f@ucking didn't, England did.
Billy Bonds, Frank Lampard Snr, Harry Redknapp, that animal that did Tony Thorpe and the non exist ant academy'. 😠😠😠

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 14:34 - Jul 2 with 1563 viewsRs_Holy

Having watched quite a bit of WHAM since we came out of lockdown I really don't think they will go down! They've played pretty well in all there games but haven't had much luck in any of them (including yesterdays).
Norwich are down, Bournemouth look woefully short of confidence (got thumped by Newcastle yesterday), and both Villa and Watford cannot buy a win at the moment.... So Watford will probably fill the last relegation space as football does have a habit of disappointing these days.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2020 14:34]
West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 15:08 - Jul 2 with 1508 viewsHunterhoop

If both West Ham AND Villa survive it will be extremely disappointing. I can just about accept one clinging on to the pot of gold, but not both. Righteous justice delivered in the form of decades long slump into the doldrums of financial catastrophe and a league one existence playing teams from town most of their fans haven’t heard of...that’s what we all should want, and they deserve.

Can’t wait to see what the EFL do to Villa for FFP breaches when they return! Probably nothing, but in that case we surely sue; it’ll be the closest like for like of our misdemeanour and subsequent punishment.

John Terry getting relegated would also be funny.

Equally, West Ham’s owners and Karen Brady getting relegated and playing at home in the empty ground next year would be brilliant.

I repeat, i’ll accept one, football gods. Neither, and you can fcuk off.
West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 15:13 - Jul 2 with 1505 viewsPBLOCK

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 11:25 - Jul 2 by TheChef

I don't quite get the hate against Wham - OK their current owners are quite odious (whose aren't these days??) and we always seemed to get done by them in the transfer market (more fool us, probably). But I think on the whole their fans are decent and I'd like to think of them as an East London version of us with a tradition of good football and the occasional maverick.

You obviously don’t live in Essex like I do then.

Some of their fans are ok a good few lads I know are Hammers but they are overall in the minority.

The Majority are unbelievably arrogant and bang on about winning the World Cup,and what a huge club they are and how they should be fighting for European football. They seem to think they have a divine right to be considered a great club. Absolute helmets

They go on about how they got a great new stadium and cos they’re massive they sell out every week (amazing what giving away cheap season tickets can do coupled with tourists)

The fact the cheeky cockneys now call it The London Stadium. As some cheap marketing ploy

To paraphrase Keegan “ I would love, love it if they got relegated.
West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 15:26 - Jul 2 with 1489 viewsqprxtc

Last night was the first time that I can recall where I thought, “Yeah, the kings road shite can win this one”. I should wish that they win every game they play.

Nothing against West Ham fans but all against their shag pile owners and that awful hell hole they play in.

It’s still possible but that result puts it right in their hands.

The kings road shite cannot be trusted in any way, shape or form. They should just be obliterated.
West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 16:18 - Jul 2 with 1446 viewskensalriser

West Ham - scummy owners, yes, but that doesn't really differentiate them. It was the dodgy stadium deal overseen by dodgy Boris Johnson that puts them in my most disliked clubs list.

Funny coincidence, Karren Brady is now a Tory peer. All as bent as a nine bob note, just like the sleazy Richard Desmond/Robert Jenrick property deal.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 16:59 - Jul 2 with 1408 viewsClive_Anderson

I must be the only person who doesn't mind West Ham, I'm from that way so a lot of my friends from home support them. Loyal supporters too, unlike those turds up the road.

Also I don't think they got a good deal with their stadium, yes they didn't have to pay for it, but it's completely shite and their old ground was way better.
West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 20:07 - Jul 2 with 1336 viewsStanisgod

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 11:25 - Jul 2 by TheChef

You would if you lived in Basildon mate.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 20:10 - Jul 2 with 1329 viewsHastings_Hoops

West Ham 3 Scum 2 on 11:13 - Jul 2 by Rog

Take it back and build houses.

Make them rent off of orient.

Scandalous
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024