Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jude Bellingham 05:41 - Jul 3 with 2554 viewsloftboy

Gone to Dortmund for £21 million, good move for him, Better than sitting on a PL teams bench.
Surely Eze is worth as much as him from what I’ve seen?
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 5:50]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Jude Bellingham on 07:53 - Jul 3 with 2403 viewsHAYESBOY

That's crazy.

Yes he is very young and a promising talent but Eze is one of the best players in the league. Bellingham is nowhere near that yet.

That's Birmingham's debts sorted.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Jude Bellingham on 08:10 - Jul 3 with 2356 viewsEsox_Lucius

I said a few months ago that it could be better for Eze & BOS if they went to Germany. Hopefully they might see that too.

The grass is always greener.

Jude Bellingham on 09:46 - Jul 3 with 2183 viewsrsonist

Bellingham may well be a generational talent but this isn't a one-off case of clubs around Europe spending very big and very early on young potential.

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/edmond-tapsoba-who-is-bayer-leverk

This kid Leverkusen signed recently for instance - 21 year old defender, 16 first team games for a club outside of the Portuguese big three, snapped up for £15m rising to £22m just like that.

I'm not trying to diminish Eze at all in saying this - I don't quite fathom it either - but the simple fact is we have been open to bids for a long time now and clubs just aren't biting. Have we even had predatory lowball opening offers to reject? Even if we accept the proposition that 10s of his type are of niche value in the modern game there is still something clubs are seeing here that we're not.
Jude Bellingham on 10:06 - Jul 3 with 2139 viewsrsonist

What's pleasing about this is Bellingham probably would have got games at United under Solskjaer as it goes but he was focused on the whole package Dortmund were offering from an early stage.

What's even more pleasing is United laid on the full Fergie visit treatment to try and entice him. Shame they've been in the dumps so long that Bellingham was 9 years old when the old git retired...
Jude Bellingham on 10:15 - Jul 3 with 2115 viewssmegma

If a 16 year old is worth £21m then football has finally eaten itself.
Jude Bellingham on 10:35 - Jul 3 with 2070 viewsted_hendrix

Jude Bellingham on 10:15 - Jul 3 by smegma

Ridiculous aint it?

Having said that football started eating itself a while ago.

I wonder how long there is left before the dinner plate becomes empty.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Jude Bellingham on 11:04 - Jul 3 with 1995 viewsAntti_Heinola

Jude Bellingham on 10:15 - Jul 3 by smegma

He's not worth that, of course.
But he is worth what someone is willing to pay. And if you have two big clubs bidding, then the figure will get silly.
Dortmund, however, know what they're doing him. Great move for player and club. Who wouldn't want to play at that stadium with possibly the best striker in the world? Exciting.

Bare bones.

Jude Bellingham on 18:22 - Jul 3 with 1708 viewsbosh67

Jack Clarke! Where is he now? Oh, he's with us, isn't he. On our bench.

I agree re Eze and Germany. Would command a better price and would become a better player there.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Jude Bellingham on 07:05 - Jul 4 with 1496 viewsLblock

He’s different gravy

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024