Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kakay 16:02 - Jul 5 with 3061 viewsMistication92

New long-term contract please!
Kakay on 16:10 - Jul 5 with 3005 viewsNorthantsHoop

I thought he was our best player today. He had a good game against Fulham as well. He looks like he has come back stronger from being away. We have a decent defender on the right.
Kakay on 16:34 - Jul 5 with 2865 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Kakay on 16:40 - Jul 5 with 2819 viewsWelsh_Ranger

I watched the game and he looked really composed. Do we see him developing into a CB or is he still a RB playing in a back 3/5? Similar to the system that Wilder likes at Sheff Utd with overlapping CB'S?
Kakay on 16:45 - Jul 5 with 2767 viewsDavieQPR

Partick didn't fancy him at RB and used him on the wing. Not very good CB in a back two but is more than suited to a back three.
Kakay on 16:49 - Jul 5 with 2735 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Kakay on 16:45 - Jul 5 by DavieQPR

Partick didn't fancy him at RB and used him on the wing. Not very good CB in a back two but is more than suited to a back three.

Thanks for that, I wasn't sure how he did up in Scotland. Do you know why they didn't like him at RB? surely if he has enough about him to defend as part of a 3 and enough about him attacking as a winger then he should be perfect as an attacking RB
Kakay on 16:49 - Jul 5 with 2733 viewsaston_hoop

Looked great on the right of a 3, you could see his confidence growing and growing as the game progressed too. I'm liking that system actually as it gives Kane a lot more support and as a result, I thought he was good again today.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Kakay on 17:03 - Jul 5 with 2614 viewsMatch82

Some fantastic signs there, a really good performance, looked very composed.
Kakay on 17:11 - Jul 5 with 2550 viewsWrightUp5hit___

South Kilburn lad, he's one of our own
Login to get fewer ads

Kakay on 17:20 - Jul 5 with 2505 viewsGloucs_R

He did well today, impressive. Hope it continues.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Kakay on 17:21 - Jul 5 with 2497 viewsDavieQPR

Kakay on 16:49 - Jul 5 by Welsh_Ranger

Thanks for that, I wasn't sure how he did up in Scotland. Do you know why they didn't like him at RB? surely if he has enough about him to defend as part of a 3 and enough about him attacking as a winger then he should be perfect as an attacking RB

It was his defensive side ( bit like Manning). In a back three he is almost the floater with the speed to get in the way and slow things down whilst Barbet and Cameron get into a better position.
Kakay on 01:00 - Jul 6 with 2078 viewsLazyFan

I think he is a CB rather than RB. Needs to be able to compete more in the air and then he will be a first-teamer. So, we only need one CB on the right for next season as Kakay can be the back for him. Masterson is the back-up for Barbs.

Ramsey has done it again.

zzzzzzzzzz

Kakay on 01:43 - Jul 6 with 2056 viewsozexile

So glad he's been given another chance. He was treated poorly and hung out as a scapegoat after WBA last season.
Kakay on 04:42 - Jul 6 with 2003 viewstimcocking

Pleasing, good luck to him.
Kakay on 09:55 - Jul 6 with 1810 viewsmcqpr10

Kakay on 01:43 - Jul 6 by ozexile

So glad he's been given another chance. He was treated poorly and hung out as a scapegoat after WBA last season.

Yeh he was scapegoat. I remember he had played pretty well in the first game and then not seen for years!
Kakay on 09:57 - Jul 6 with 1806 viewsdaveB

I like him but also thought he did well at the start of last season before being thrown under the bus and never seeing first team action again after West Brom.

A really good opportunity to give him a run in the side now and see what he's like, I didn't think he'd make it with us but been two very promising performances what he can hopefully build on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024