Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BRENTFORD 20:36 - Jul 7 with 70561 viewsqpr_1968

anyone pissed off with them keep winning.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

BRENTFORD on 13:48 - Jul 8 with 3278 viewsR_from_afar

I can't bring myself to hate Brentford. The club seems well run, the football is excellent, and the two fans I used to play football with every week were top blokes who resisted the urge to mock me and QPR when Rangers spectacularly blew their return to the Premiership, twice.

I always want the Rs to stuff them when we play each other but I hope The Bees do go up this season. It would be the culmination of a long and carefully planned quest.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

BRENTFORD on 18:28 - Jul 8 with 3134 viewsBoston

Benham, wonder is he related to my old metal work teacher?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

BRENTFORD on 21:25 - Jul 8 with 3024 viewsNewBee

BRENTFORD on 18:28 - Jul 8 by Boston

Benham, wonder is he related to my old metal work teacher?

His parents were both teachers, but I doubt their school offered metal work, since they taught at Eton.

Benham himself went to Slough Grammar.
BRENTFORD on 21:43 - Jul 8 with 3003 viewsaston_hoop

I used to have to deal with Benham's company Smartodds some 10 years back, I am sure it must have been company policy at the time to only emply absolute knobs. Anyway, thats not particularly relevant to anything.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

BRENTFORD on 19:14 - Jul 15 with 2827 views2Thomas2Bowles

8 wins on the trot now, 1 point behind WBA.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

BRENTFORD on 19:28 - Jul 15 with 2786 viewsNov77

They”re going to need a favour off us on the last day.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

BRENTFORD on 19:28 - Jul 15 with 2779 viewsloftboy

Anyone happy to lose to wba last day to prevent them getting auto??

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

BRENTFORD on 19:31 - Jul 15 with 2764 viewsqpr_1968

BRENTFORD on 19:28 - Jul 15 by loftboy

yep......new ground.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Login to get fewer ads

BRENTFORD on 19:33 - Jul 15 with 2756 viewsJuzzie

Immaterial as we’ll lose anyway.

However, let’s say we do win or draw and it gives Brentford 2nd place and not have to go through the play off process.

Maybe they’ll finally STFU about the takeover that was actually instigated by them and not by us as is the history they have tried to re-write.

[Post edited 15 Jul 2020 19:34]
BRENTFORD on 19:46 - Jul 15 with 2695 views2Thomas2Bowles

I'm sure they wished us luck in the past on promotion/ in play off's

I always want us to win. if not then it would be a terrible shame if they mess up in the play-off's

*cough*

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

BRENTFORD on 19:59 - Jul 15 with 2655 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

It's unbelievable really. Roy of the Rovers stuff fair play to them.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

BRENTFORD on 20:07 - Jul 15 with 2618 viewsHarbour

Got no issues with them clearly a well run club. Can see them going up either auto or via playoffs . Despite the results against them will miss the derby games always good atmosphere. Switchy who posts on here usually fairly measured a few other bees fans though not so good. Let them have their time in the sun. Great shame we fcuked up the two recent goes we had at the prem but glad we are getting to grips with matters now on and off the pitch.
BRENTFORD on 20:18 - Jul 15 with 2582 viewsGloucs_R

I've a few mates who support them. They totally deserve it, that's how a lower League club should be run. Imagine if they'd have started as well as they are ending....

The only difficult thing is see how far we've fallen compared to Fulham and Brentford and to some extent Chelsea.

Poll: Are we staying up?

BRENTFORD on 20:32 - Jul 15 with 2536 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

BRENTFORD on 20:18 - Jul 15 by Gloucs_R

I've a few mates who support them. They totally deserve it, that's how a lower League club should be run. Imagine if they'd have started as well as they are ending....

The only difficult thing is see how far we've fallen compared to Fulham and Brentford and to some extent Chelsea.

They're my local team now so know quite a lot of their fans and their ok mostly. I thought that stuff with purposely spelling our name wrong on tickets this season was pretty pathetic but in terms of football and business it's impressive what they've done. We should probably try to do our own thing and not worry about other teams as much as possible...
[Post edited 15 Jul 2020 20:33]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

BRENTFORD on 20:37 - Jul 15 with 2514 viewsdaveB

considering how petty they are towards QPR spelling our name wrong on tickets, refusing to say the clubs name or announce any of our subs it is rather hilarious they are going to need a favour from us.
BRENTFORD on 20:48 - Jul 15 with 2484 viewsLblock

BRENTFORD on 20:37 - Jul 15 by daveB

considering how petty they are towards QPR spelling our name wrong on tickets, refusing to say the clubs name or announce any of our subs it is rather hilarious they are going to need a favour from us.

You're expecting WBA to win their next game against 'Uddersfield then?

Let's hope so.

1-0 to WBA (C.Austin 12 mins)
96th minute a penalty is awarded following a hack on Eze that will put him out till just after the transfer window "slams shut" (c)SKyvvankers
Step forward Yohan Bar Bay.
Attempt missed by 48 yards over the bar.

FT whistle is blown
WBA are promoted to the Premiership

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

BRENTFORD on 21:16 - Jul 15 with 2411 viewsToast_R

Dont care about Brentford and you have to admire what they are achieving. Big test for them is what comes next. The Premier League dream can derail all kinds of previous business ethics and morale and spit you right back out a shell of a club. Get it right though and who knows?
BRENTFORD on 21:26 - Jul 15 with 2392 viewsbosh67

BRENTFORD on 21:16 - Jul 15 by Toast_R

Dont care about Brentford and you have to admire what they are achieving. Big test for them is what comes next. The Premier League dream can derail all kinds of previous business ethics and morale and spit you right back out a shell of a club. Get it right though and who knows?

I have to agree. Thomas Frank is one hell of a manager. The problem for Brentford will be keeping him next season, whatever division they are in.

As someone said above I don't think we would be too upset with a WBA defeat but this is QPR so I can see us going there and winning sending Brentford up. It's what we do.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BRENTFORD on 23:00 - Jul 15 with 2170 viewsswitchingcode

BRENTFORD on 21:16 - Jul 15 by Toast_R

Yes agree with you about getting to the PL and the wheels coming off I honestly do worry about that.Seen plenty teams like Sunderland come down and straight through to Div 1 and crippled by debt.But we ain’t there yet.
BRENTFORD on 23:05 - Jul 15 with 2156 viewsswitchingcode

BRENTFORD on 21:26 - Jul 15 by bosh67

I have to agree. Thomas Frank is one hell of a manager. The problem for Brentford will be keeping him next season, whatever division they are in.

As someone said above I don't think we would be too upset with a WBA defeat but this is QPR so I can see us going there and winning sending Brentford up. It's what we do.

Thomas Frank is the head coach and would think any interested clubs would know the support he has around him is a big part of our success and that can’t be bought.Would think his eventual career move will be back in Denmark.
BRENTFORD on 23:49 - Jul 15 with 2097 viewsloftboy

BRENTFORD on 23:05 - Jul 15 by switchingcode

Thomas Frank is the head coach and would think any interested clubs would know the support he has around him is a big part of our success and that can’t be bought.Would think his eventual career move will be back in Denmark.

What’s your view on that dive by Benrahma tonight? No one near him and he went through the air like Tom Daley.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 9:44]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

BRENTFORD on 00:30 - Jul 16 with 2068 viewsNortholt_Rs

BRENTFORD on 21:26 - Jul 15 by bosh67

Please God no! I desperately want them to lose in the play-off final...to a dodgy last kick of the game penalty in the 94fh minute after VAR has incorrectly chalked off their 92nd minute winner.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

BRENTFORD on 02:48 - Jul 16 with 2024 viewstimcocking

Yes, i'm extremely disappointed about it.
BRENTFORD on 07:34 - Jul 16 with 1944 viewsswitchingcode

BRENTFORD on 23:49 - Jul 15 by loftboy

What’s your view on that dive by Benrahma tonight? No one near him and he went through the air like Tom Daley.

Embarrassing and rightly booked
BRENTFORD on 08:07 - Jul 16 with 1891 viewsWatford_Ranger

BRENTFORD on 23:49 - Jul 15 by loftboy

The famous Jewish diver?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024