Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BRENTFORD 20:36 - Jul 7 with 70717 viewsqpr_1968

anyone pissed off with them keep winning.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

BRENTFORD on 19:43 - Jul 17 with 2215 viewsMickS

Off you go Leeds. I’m getting a Sky itch already. Not going to leave it, are they?
BRENTFORD on 19:44 - Jul 17 with 2202 viewsDannyPaddox

Murrphy-Hobson’s Choice scenario update: Brentford draw at Stoke tomorrow. On the last day WBA need to make up 11 goals to deny Brentford automatic promotion. The big question is will we be up to the job?
BRENTFORD on 19:47 - Jul 17 with 2165 viewsStanisgod

BRENTFORD on 15:16 - Jul 16 by Watford_Ranger

I reckon West Brom will bottle it at Huddersfield making it Brentford’s to lose on the final day.

It’s mildly annoying and I’d like to go to the new ground which I probably will at some point anyway but I don’t begrudge them it. Rather them than Fulham but rather West Brom which has become a bit of a dull away fixture than them.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

BRENTFORD on 19:49 - Jul 17 with 2144 viewsPlanetHonneywood

BRENTFORD on 19:33 - Jul 17 by 2Thomas2Bowles

A win and a draw will get Brentford up auto

But if WBA win by a hatful in their last game to overtake Brentford’s superior GD, that might not be enough. Luckily for Brentford, WBA’s final game is against the Impenetrables of W12.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

BRENTFORD on 19:52 - Jul 17 with 2112 views2Thomas2Bowles

BRENTFORD on 19:49 - Jul 17 by PlanetHonneywood

But if WBA win by a hatful in their last game to overtake Brentford’s superior GD, that might not be enough. Luckily for Brentford, WBA’s final game is against the Impenetrables of W12.

11+ how many Brentford add to the goal tally...

I too think WBA will feck up in the play-off's

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

BRENTFORD on 19:54 - Jul 17 with 2113 viewsjoolsyp

I hope Brentford do it now, would be totally deserved. That's an incredible run of wins to give them a real chance. Baggies fans must be absolutely shitting themselves.

And as most have said they've done this the right way with their recruitment policy, a great chairman and now the perfect timing of a new stadium. It would be absolutely no disgrace for us to try and copy the way they've done it and I'm sure Warbs, Les, Lee know this.

We just need our own BMW front three ...
BRENTFORD on 19:56 - Jul 17 with 2098 viewsWatford_Ranger

BRENTFORD on 19:47 - Jul 17 by Stanisgod

Still time for Brentford to bottle it tomorrow too.

Which would be mildly amusing. We’d probably go and beat West Brom if they did.
BRENTFORD on 19:56 - Jul 17 with 2091 viewsqprxtc

BRENTFORD on 19:56 - Jul 17 by Watford_Ranger

This could their Norwich 1976 moment......
Login to get fewer ads

BRENTFORD on 20:00 - Jul 17 with 2063 views2Thomas2Bowles

BRENTFORD on 19:56 - Jul 17 by Watford_Ranger

Oh come on they are playing Barnsley at home no one could mess that up...

Oh.....

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

BRENTFORD on 20:04 - Jul 17 with 2034 viewsNov77

BRENTFORD on 20:00 - Jul 17 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Oh come on they are playing Barnsley at home no one could mess that up...

Oh.....

If Barnsley don’t beat forest first they’re down with nothing to play for when they play Bentfart.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

BRENTFORD on 20:06 - Jul 17 with 2027 viewsizlingtonhoop

On the wireless this morning Adrian Chiles said: with all due respect to Huddersfield and QPR - Yeh, it's gonna be rude - if we can't beat Huddersfield and QPR we don't desrve premiership football

Well fuc k you pig face!
BRENTFORD on 20:17 - Jul 17 with 1965 viewsqpr_1968

BRENTFORD on 20:06 - Jul 17 by izlingtonhoop

On the wireless this morning Adrian Chiles said: with all due respect to Huddersfield and QPR - Yeh, it's gonna be rude - if we can't beat Huddersfield and QPR we don't desrve premiership football

Well fuc k you pig face!

make him right

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

BRENTFORD on 20:26 - Jul 17 with 1928 viewsMickS

BRENTFORD on 20:17 - Jul 17 by qpr_1968

make him right

I’d go along with that.
BRENTFORD on 21:23 - Jul 17 with 1781 viewsbosh67

We are definitely sending Brentford up aren't we. It's written in the stars.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BRENTFORD on 21:30 - Jul 17 with 1770 viewsterryb

I hope Brentford do get their four points.

However, the pressure is now on them for the first time. I can envisage that the game at Stoke has now become incredibly harder to win.

Amyone apart from Konk for Stoke & Barnsley beating Brentford & we win at The Hawthorns to promote Fulham?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 21:39]
BRENTFORD on 21:34 - Jul 17 with 1752 viewspaulparker

BRENTFORD on 21:30 - Jul 17 by terryb

I hope Brentford do get their four points.

However, the pressure is now on them for the first time. I can envisage that the game at Stoke has now become incredibly harder to win.

Amyone apart from Konk for Stoke & Barnsley beating Brentford & we win at The Hawthorns to promote Fulham?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 21:39]

There’s more chance me winning miss world then us at WBA

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

BRENTFORD on 21:38 - Jul 17 with 1738 viewskensalriser

BRENTFORD on 21:34 - Jul 17 by paulparker

Well, I'm sure that's fairly unlikely, but it would be the most QPR thing ever to send Brentford up by getting a result there.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

BRENTFORD on 21:42 - Jul 17 with 1717 viewsJuzzie

Brentford going up in auto (or even play offs) will be nothing short of astonishing.

Will be really interesting to see how they cope in the PL.
BRENTFORD on 22:29 - Jul 17 with 1634 viewsstowmarketrange

BRENTFORD on 19:54 - Jul 17 by joolsyp

I hope Brentford do it now, would be totally deserved. That's an incredible run of wins to give them a real chance. Baggies fans must be absolutely shitting themselves.

And as most have said they've done this the right way with their recruitment policy, a great chairman and now the perfect timing of a new stadium. It would be absolutely no disgrace for us to try and copy the way they've done it and I'm sure Warbs, Les, Lee know this.

I’d settle for one out of the 3 of them,let alone all of them.
BRENTFORD on 23:02 - Jul 17 with 1584 viewsNorthantsHoop

If Brentford go up either automatically or through the play offs, will be interesting to see how they get on in the Premier league. Do they do a Norwich, Cardiff etc. and just struggle and come straight back down, or a Bournemouth and get a foothold for a few seasons. To be honest will be quite relieved to get rid of them, as fed up with our inept performances against them in the last 3 or 4 seasons. Hoping Watford come down, as can't stand them.
BRENTFORD on 23:19 - Jul 17 with 1555 viewsfrancisbowles

Lucky that Terry Wogan isn't still around or you would have to give him a kiss x Lol
BRENTFORD on 23:24 - Jul 17 with 1543 viewsqprxtc

Allo darling, I’m Don Shanks.
BRENTFORD on 23:37 - Jul 17 with 1509 viewsRs_Holy

Have to agree with all of that... they thoroughly deserve to go up! Well Done Brentford
BRENTFORD on 10:14 - Jul 18 with 1350 viewsbillericaydicky

I was discussing this with someone yesterday and my two-penneth is;

1. I've never bought into the Brentford are our 'rivals' thing. Yes they are a few miles up the road and get all frothy around the mouth over us because of something that happened (or rather didn't happen) over 50 years ago, but so what? Most fans of both clubs are oblivious to it and are glad we never bought them.

2. As has already been posted, they deserve their promotion and have been such a well run club for the past few years and have worked the transfer market brilliantly for players and managers and we could learn a lot from their approach. They remind me of Bournemouth when they got promoted and I reckon they will do OK in the Prem (assuming they don't mess it up at Stoke today).

3. We had our chance - two of them. Winning the Championship in 2011 (what a great day at Watford) and winning at Wembley in 2014 (the best day out of my QPR supporting life - in front of a record crowd too), but being QPR it was always going to end in tears...

So good luck to Brentford, we can look on with envy and hopefully learn a thing or two from them. In the meantime, come on U Rs!
BRENTFORD on 11:21 - Jul 18 with 1276 viewsPey

"we need our own BMW"

we almost had in a similar way...
Brentford got Watkins we got Wheeler
Brentford got Benrahma from France we got this Ngbakoto also from French division 2 who's impact was abysmall.
Shows how good scouting can be essential to a club.

Brentford also lucky with injuries to key players, BMW played all 40 + games this season.
Their manager Frank obviously knew which Danish players to get and to fit in superb.
Their approach of running a club shows how it can be done in a fashionable and mature way.
Surely a great and fully deserved achievement from them if they go up.

Can we nick their scoutingsources this summer? as they probably would have eyes on replacement of BMW in case they would have not promoted and best players being sold.

Hopefully Warbs does get the necessary funds from sales (BOS, Manning, Eze) to build his side to his likings and style and eye a top half finish next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024