Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BRENTFORD 20:36 - Jul 7 with 69694 viewsqpr_1968

anyone pissed off with them keep winning.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

BRENTFORD on 17:28 - Jul 18 with 3109 viewsbosh67

I know us though we will go to WBA and win.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BRENTFORD on 17:49 - Jul 18 with 3027 viewsswitchingcode

BRENTFORD on 17:28 - Jul 18 by bosh67

I know us though we will go to WBA and win.

Hopefully,but then there are the play offs
BRENTFORD on 17:56 - Jul 18 with 2983 views2Thomas2Bowles

BRENTFORD on 17:49 - Jul 18 by switchingcode

Hopefully,but then there are the play offs

It's a lottery and after you bottled it today......

How are you lot taking it on Bee's forums?
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 18:00]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

BRENTFORD on 18:05 - Jul 18 with 2934 viewsconnell10

BRENTFORD on 17:56 - Jul 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Yep fancy Brentford cheering us on against WBA , what goes around comes around !

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

BRENTFORD on 18:24 - Jul 18 with 2887 viewsswitchingcode

BRENTFORD on 17:56 - Jul 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Usual crap you get,how useless certain players are ect and the bottled it stuff that you have chosen very similar to the West Brom forum last night I expect.
We didn’t bottle anything as far as I see we have just been on a great run where we won 8 on the trot beating excellent teams like Fulham And West Brom amongst them.We were beaten because we weren’t good enough simple as that but we live to fight another day or maybe 3 days.Whatever happens it’s been a great second half to the season and would have taken this back in September.Barring 2 sides I would think every other fan of other championship clubs would swap to be in our position both on and off the field.Good luck Wednesday come on you Rrrrrrrs
BRENTFORD on 18:27 - Jul 18 with 2882 viewsswitchingcode

BRENTFORD on 18:05 - Jul 18 by connell10

Yep fancy Brentford cheering us on against WBA , what goes around comes around !

What do you mean what goes round come round ? Have we just been relegated?
We are at least in the play offs quite an achievement don’t you think
BRENTFORD on 18:44 - Jul 18 with 2810 views2Thomas2Bowles

BRENTFORD on 18:24 - Jul 18 by switchingcode

Usual crap you get,how useless certain players are ect and the bottled it stuff that you have chosen very similar to the West Brom forum last night I expect.
We didn’t bottle anything as far as I see we have just been on a great run where we won 8 on the trot beating excellent teams like Fulham And West Brom amongst them.We were beaten because we weren’t good enough simple as that but we live to fight another day or maybe 3 days.Whatever happens it’s been a great second half to the season and would have taken this back in September.Barring 2 sides I would think every other fan of other championship clubs would swap to be in our position both on and off the field.Good luck Wednesday come on you Rrrrrrrs

Ok but the first time you had the advantage in your own hands, it's been you chasing up to today, it's a different pressure and maybe you could not handle it

Will be even greater in play-off games.

Not always the best team wins

I do think your players bottled it "today"

Same as WBA did yesterday
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 18:46]

BRENTFORD on 19:16 - Jul 18 with 2719 viewsswitchingcode

BRENTFORD on 18:44 - Jul 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Ok but the first time you had the advantage in your own hands, it's been you chasing up to today, it's a different pressure and maybe you could not handle it

Will be even greater in play-off games.

Not always the best team wins

I do think your players bottled it "today"

Same as WBA did yesterday
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 18:46]

Ok but West Brom or us will go up on wednesday so one of two bottlers will be successful and they couldn’t give a F.
Login to get fewer ads

BRENTFORD on 19:39 - Jul 18 with 2657 views2Thomas2Bowles

BRENTFORD on 19:16 - Jul 18 by switchingcode

Ok but West Brom or us will go up on wednesday so one of two bottlers will be successful and they couldn’t give a F.

Fulham could nick it from you both.

And Cardiff win the play off's

It's a strange old game...
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 19:39]

BRENTFORD on 19:56 - Jul 18 with 2600 viewswombat

BRENTFORD on 19:39 - Jul 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Nearly closed them down and now could help keep them in the championship next season , god they really won’t like us then

Poll: which is your favouite foot

BRENTFORD on 20:02 - Jul 18 with 2564 viewsqpr_1968

should be interesting...

wba v qpr

Brentford v Barnsley

wigan v Fulham.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

BRENTFORD on 20:11 - Jul 18 with 2516 viewsswitchingcode

BRENTFORD on 19:39 - Jul 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Yes it’s great to be in the mix
BRENTFORD on 20:16 - Jul 18 with 2493 viewsstowmarketrange

Middlesex is too rich a county not to have had a premier league team.
BRENTFORD on 22:50 - Jul 18 with 2295 viewsconnell10

BRENTFORD on 18:27 - Jul 18 by switchingcode

What do you mean what goes round come round ? Have we just been relegated?
We are at least in the play offs quite an achievement don’t you think

I was talking about your muggy little fanbase mate that despise us . I suppose the one plus point if you go up is you wont post on here anymore!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

BRENTFORD on 22:54 - Jul 18 with 2281 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

BRENTFORD on 20:16 - Jul 18 by stowmarketrange

Middlesex is too rich a county not to have had a premier league team.

Middx

A postal district at best.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

BRENTFORD on 23:31 - Jul 18 with 2199 viewsDavieQPR

We will beat WBA and they will lose to Barnsley. Teams in 3rd position rarely win the play offs.
BRENTFORD on 01:57 - Jul 19 with 2065 viewstimcocking

The dark half of me is praying Fulham and particularly Brentford don't go up.

The light half of me thinks it'd be fantastic to see a team like Brentford do it. Credit where it's due, they've been very good for a long time against all the odds. Shame on me for preferring a team like West Brom to go up instead, should have broader shoulders than that.

[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 2:05]
BRENTFORD on 07:33 - Jul 19 with 1962 viewsdavman

BRENTFORD on 01:57 - Jul 19 by timcocking

The dark half of me is praying Fulham and particularly Brentford don't go up.

The light half of me thinks it'd be fantastic to see a team like Brentford do it. Credit where it's due, they've been very good for a long time against all the odds. Shame on me for preferring a team like West Brom to go up instead, should have broader shoulders than that.

[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 2:05]

Don't really care 2ho goes up as long as QPR win.

Went to the 3-2 Charlie hattrick game with a kid from my son's school and his dad and whilst he was a top guy, the dad could not stop going on about how WBA were a top club and would be in the Prem for years and years. I warned him of complacency saying that they were one season away from dropping into obscurity, but his view was "never gonna happen". So, I'd love to see them fail to get back.

Brentford would be interesting as there is a really good chance that getting to the Prem would ruin them if they managed to stay up for a season or two as they would have to start competing wage wise with the big boys meaning that when they eventually had to drop, it'd be difficult to rein that it. One season only and they'd have a good chance of bouncing straight back, but more than one might be difficult for them.

... and then there is the massive bonus that we'd get a season off from being bummed in the gob yet again by them...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

BRENTFORD on 08:05 - Jul 19 with 1904 viewsWatford_Ranger

BRENTFORD on 22:50 - Jul 18 by connell10

I was talking about your muggy little fanbase mate that despise us . I suppose the one plus point if you go up is you wont post on here anymore!

Don’t find Switchingcode to be too bad at all as opposition fans go. I’d certainly be a bit tetchy if we’d had the weekend they’ve had.

And I’d probably be more inclined to post on a Brentford forum if we were a division above with a young team built for buttons. Doubt I’d last long admittedly even if I managed to get through the Pentagon-esque security of their forum.
BRENTFORD on 08:38 - Jul 19 with 1862 viewsswitchingcode

BRENTFORD on 08:05 - Jul 19 by Watford_Ranger

Don’t find Switchingcode to be too bad at all as opposition fans go. I’d certainly be a bit tetchy if we’d had the weekend they’ve had.

And I’d probably be more inclined to post on a Brentford forum if we were a division above with a young team built for buttons. Doubt I’d last long admittedly even if I managed to get through the Pentagon-esque security of their forum.

I wouldn’t bother trying its as bad as this forum for over the top unbalanced clap trap.You come off a run of 8 wins on the trot and we go from being Barcelona to Accrington Stanley.Same on here on the resumption there was a can we make the play offs to how many points do we need to stay up and the old classic let’s question the managers ability.
To answer another poster IF we went up there is no way we would get in a financial mess as the likes of Villa and many others have.We will attract players like we do in this league that meet our criteria and we don’t pay high wages as our accounts show.With TV money going from 6 mill to around 100 mill there is the obvious scope to increase our present wage structure and I would like to think some of the money could go to pay back Matthew Benhams loans over the years because without it we would be in Divs 1/2.
To be honest the only attraction for me in the PL is the novelty of playing the likes of Liverpool, City, United and the rest for a season and the money but getting tonked on a Sunday or Monday night is not my ideal of fun think the Championship is a great league to be in and less predictable than the PL.But in the meantime good luck Wednesday.
BRENTFORD on 09:06 - Jul 19 with 1797 viewsPunteR

BRENTFORD on 08:38 - Jul 19 by switchingcode

I wouldn’t bother trying its as bad as this forum for over the top unbalanced clap trap.You come off a run of 8 wins on the trot and we go from being Barcelona to Accrington Stanley.Same on here on the resumption there was a can we make the play offs to how many points do we need to stay up and the old classic let’s question the managers ability.
To answer another poster IF we went up there is no way we would get in a financial mess as the likes of Villa and many others have.We will attract players like we do in this league that meet our criteria and we don’t pay high wages as our accounts show.With TV money going from 6 mill to around 100 mill there is the obvious scope to increase our present wage structure and I would like to think some of the money could go to pay back Matthew Benhams loans over the years because without it we would be in Divs 1/2.
To be honest the only attraction for me in the PL is the novelty of playing the likes of Liverpool, City, United and the rest for a season and the money but getting tonked on a Sunday or Monday night is not my ideal of fun think the Championship is a great league to be in and less predictable than the PL.But in the meantime good luck Wednesday.

"the novelty of playing the likes of Liverpool, City, United"

Ah ...cute.!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

BRENTFORD on 09:10 - Jul 19 with 1783 viewsWatford_Ranger

BRENTFORD on 09:06 - Jul 19 by PunteR

Ah ...cute.!

I mean, as someone too young to see us do it in the 90s and earlier it was a novelty for me.
BRENTFORD on 11:33 - Jul 19 with 1669 viewsswitchingcode

BRENTFORD on 09:06 - Jul 19 by PunteR

Ah ...cute.!

Something we have not done for 70 years so Novelty as unusual bit like it would be for you to beat us one day 👍
BRENTFORD on 12:43 - Jul 19 with 1599 viewsPommyhoop

BRENTFORD on 11:33 - Jul 19 by switchingcode

Something we have not done for 70 years so Novelty as unusual bit like it would be for you to beat us one day 👍

Rrrrrwoooooww

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

BRENTFORD on 12:48 - Jul 19 with 1588 viewsTacticalR

If any club ownership is detached from the ups and downs of football and the bipolar moods of football fans I would have thought it's Brentford. This is from their Director of Football: "It is a low-scoring sport, so random events can have a big impact," Ankersen says. "The ball can take a deflection, the referee can make a mistake." Brentford are very much the exception here, as most owners are confirmed amateurs, muddling along, not knowing much.

London side Brentford FC are using data to rethink the usual football club model
https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/sport/2017/02/so-much-table-never-lies-dat

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024