Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hats ya lot . Match thread. 12:44 - Jul 13 with 24865 viewsconnell10

Started nice and early to avoid the rush . 2-0 Luton. No show from Rangers again I think

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:38 - Jul 14 with 1784 viewsslmrstid

Could/should have won, but good to not have another defeat at least!

Great save by Lumley at the end. Shame Chair's didnt squeak in.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2020 21:38]
Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:39 - Jul 14 with 1755 viewslongbottom

Decent performance in a tricky match. Might have relegated them too (snigger).
Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:39 - Jul 14 with 1719 viewsR_from_afar

And breathe...

So we *will* be playing Wycombe next season.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:39 - Jul 14 with 1715 viewsEmpireStateRanger

My expectations are so low that I genuinely enjoyed that match! We were much better in the attacking half and probably deserved all three, but a draw is also fair.

Better from Amos, awesome from BOS. Lumley with a couple huge saves. He has looked really good.
Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:39 - Jul 14 with 1708 viewsnix

Much better performance. Happy to see much more effort and creativity. Didn't come off all the time but so much better to watch.
Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:40 - Jul 14 with 1681 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:37 - Jul 14 by Match82

Point. Improved showing, still not great. Better team by far in second half, think if we had a striker we would have got three points there.

Most likely, ya.

BOS injury cost us all momentum is well. We had chances after and dominated possession but but weren't as cutting.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:40 - Jul 14 with 1669 viewsTacticalR

A better performance, but a lot of our players (e.g. Chair) still look off form.

Air hostess clique

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:41 - Jul 14 with 1654 viewsjoe90

The one time we passed and moved with speed and intent we get a goal.

Much better second half, but still lack the intensity over 90mins to win.

Good performance from Lumley, made a vital save that kept us in the game.
Login to get fewer ads

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:42 - Jul 14 with 1590 viewsconnell10

Better 2nd half from helped by Luton trying to defend a lead after shipping the most goals in the league. Well done Rangers!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:45 - Jul 14 with 1506 viewsactonman

This season has been pretty much like most home games we play where we are home and hosed 2-0 up cruising with 10 mins to go and bam .. 2-1 all of a sudden hanging on by a thread at the end when all I want to do is fcuk off on time and cath the train home .

Got a feeling next season will be interesting but not in a good way ? Fcuk it relax and breath now for a couple of months
Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:52 - Jul 14 with 1317 viewsbosh67

We at least showed a bit of character tonight. At least we are safe. I hope we can dent Millwall's unbelievable bi-annual run at a play off place.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:53 - Jul 14 with 1297 views2Thomas2Bowles

NM
[Post edited 14 Jul 2020 21:56]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:54 - Jul 14 with 1282 viewseastside_r

Much better, not great but certainly an improvement.
Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:56 - Jul 14 with 1247 viewsactonman

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:53 - Jul 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

NM
[Post edited 14 Jul 2020 21:56]

Yeah , praying for a draw against looooootown !! Fcking sad how far we have fallen
Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:57 - Jul 14 with 1226 viewsBenny_the_Ball

After recent displays and results, I'll take a draw. Whilst it's obviously great to win, avoiding defeat can bring a measure of success. Millwall and Swansea are both vying for the play-offs having won just one more game than QPR. The key is that they've lost far fewer; QPR have racked up as many defeats as bottom side Barnsley. The initial objective for next season must be to become harder to beat (our defence in particular is too porous). Once that foundation is in place, you can allow flair players to express themselves.
Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:58 - Jul 14 with 1209 views2Thomas2Bowles

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:56 - Jul 14 by actonman

Yeah , praying for a draw against looooootown !! Fcking sad how far we have fallen

Sorry mate I moved the post to the MW one

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 22:05 - Jul 14 with 1108 viewsterryb

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:13 - Jul 14 by qprxtc

Who? Played for us? I’m sure you lot just make up names. I remember Karl bloody Elsey but not this Cranie bloke.

On loan from Portsmouth (Peremier League you know) & was our best defender before breaking his leg.

How dare you rubbish one of my heroes? I can picture him playing alongside Victor Bloody Mobley with Brian Williams in front of them! Or with Karl Ready representing Wales!

I think I need another drink to drive those pictures from my mind.
Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 22:09 - Jul 14 with 1049 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 22:10 - Jul 14 with 1032 viewsMiss_Terraces

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:52 - Jul 14 by bosh67

We at least showed a bit of character tonight. At least we are safe. I hope we can dent Millwall's unbelievable bi-annual run at a play off place.

There's part of me that wants millwall to go up.
I do mean only part of me

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 22:11 - Jul 14 with 1016 viewsVancouverHoop

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 22:10 - Jul 14 by Miss_Terraces

There's part of me that wants millwall to go up.
I do mean only part of me

Which part?
Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 22:12 - Jul 14 with 1011 viewsLblock

Better but only in the way that your first solid turd is a relief after a right dose of the runs following 14 pints of Guinness and a Chicken Madras.
Tuesday home drinking isn’t for me either

Manning’s flip in form is absolutely amazing and I now sort of hope a few was agreed pre Lockdown as currently I wouldn’t give you two bob and a conker for him.
Oteh looks way out of his depth so the Lord himself knows how we’re going to get to let’s say 30 goals scored next season and without BOS do we really have an incisive attacking threat?

Another bit of root and branch surgery needed and I’m questioning if Warbler has the minerals for it.

SAID WE ARE STAYING UP

(Soft party blower and popper effects in background)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 22:12 - Jul 14 with 1010 viewsMiss_Terraces

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 22:11 - Jul 14 by VancouverHoop

Which part?

The huge part of me that hates the pony league

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 22:14 - Jul 14 with 996 viewsextratimeR

I enjoyed that!

Moved the ball well, Eze and Bright back to normal, some great saves from Joe, Kakay looks very comfortable, he's got a nice mix of attacking wideplay, and is very quick to cover any defensive gaps, ( and get stuck in).

Eze was really up for it tonight, and Bright did s re-run of his Birmingham away performance.
Saw stuff on here about Martin Cranie , I to thought it can't be him as it's so long ago, but remember him well he was very good for us, I vaguely remember he got a bad injury playing for us? Bad tackle? He was a very highly rated youngster, and a fine player.
Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 22:15 - Jul 14 with 988 viewsNorthantsHoop

Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 21:39 - Jul 14 by EmpireStateRanger

My expectations are so low that I genuinely enjoyed that match! We were much better in the attacking half and probably deserved all three, but a draw is also fair.

Better from Amos, awesome from BOS. Lumley with a couple huge saves. He has looked really good.

Yes a better 2nd half. Eze seemed much more comfortable in the free role he was given. Think Masterson slotted in well, I like him, tries to get the ball forward and his defending is improving. Lumley has also got his confidence back, making some fine saves. Kakay doing well, can defend and improving game by game.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2020 22:16]
Hats ya lot . Match thread. on 22:15 - Jul 14 with 980 viewsVancouverHoop

I sometimes think BOS needs to play with a burr under his saddle. He was much better when deliberately fouled while about to burst through their defence. He went charging after the guy who did it and could easily have been carded. He was pretty much unstoppable after that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024