Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jumbo Jet 747 09:08 - Jul 17 with 1756 viewsloftboy

The only plane in the current Boeing series I haven’t flown on, looks like I never will.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The Jumbo Jet 747 on 15:26 - Jul 17 with 470 viewsenfieldargh

The Jumbo Jet 747 on 15:09 - Jul 17 by RangersDave

ive only known a small bar area but it was 'fill yer boots' if you wanted (self service a couple of hours in)

flew emirates 380 biz a flew years back . They have a bar and the female flight attendant got us to play traffic lights.

Red cocktail, yellow cocktail green cocktail ...on and on. Think I went through as many sets of traffic lights as on the entire length of the Edgware Road

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

The Jumbo Jet 747 on 15:28 - Jul 17 with 462 viewsJAPRANGERS

The Jumbo Jet 747 on 15:18 - Jul 17 by Boston

Strangely, Alan Whicker keeps popping into my head!

Hallo, good evening and welcome Boston!
The Jumbo Jet 747 on 15:30 - Jul 17 with 454 viewsJAPRANGERS

The Jumbo Jet 747 on 15:26 - Jul 17 by enfieldargh

flew emirates 380 biz a flew years back . They have a bar and the female flight attendant got us to play traffic lights.

Red cocktail, yellow cocktail green cocktail ...on and on. Think I went through as many sets of traffic lights as on the entire length of the Edgware Road

5 mile high club??
The Jumbo Jet 747 on 15:35 - Jul 17 with 437 viewsMrSheen

Bars on planes? No thanks. Always some tossers crammed around it pretending they're at Club 18-30 when you want to get some kip. I was glad when Virgin stopped flying to Japan, seemed to pander to the kind of idiot who couldn't resist a "free" drink.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 15:37]
The Jumbo Jet 747 on 15:53 - Jul 17 with 406 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I love this vid.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Jumbo Jet 747 on 16:57 - Jul 17 with 379 viewswood_hoop

Had a strange flight to Australia on 747 ( BA) , Iraq war on 1991, plane was virtually empty, and for obvious reasons not flying over the Middle East, suited me, whole row of seats to meself, because the flight route had changed went very close to Mount Everest, and had a great view, scary thinking the mountain was so close and your flying at 30,000 plus feet.
The Jumbo Jet 747 on 19:43 - Jul 17 with 337 viewsRangersDave

The Jumbo Jet 747 on 15:53 - Jul 17 by Metallica_Hoop

I love this vid.

Its even better being there mate, theres a bar just out of shot on the left, the water is warm and quite soft when the jet blast on take off throws you over the road down the beach , sand burned, into the water.

Great fun watching the idiots fence hanging.

Oh and that 747 isnt the lowest ive seen there either!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Jumbo Jet 747 on 21:49 - Jul 17 with 306 viewsBlackCrowe

A beautiful beast, will miss it.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

The Jumbo Jet 747 on 22:30 - Jul 17 with 286 viewsted_hendrix

The Jumbo Jet 747 on 16:57 - Jul 17 by wood_hoop

Had a strange flight to Australia on 747 ( BA) , Iraq war on 1991, plane was virtually empty, and for obvious reasons not flying over the Middle East, suited me, whole row of seats to meself, because the flight route had changed went very close to Mount Everest, and had a great view, scary thinking the mountain was so close and your flying at 30,000 plus feet.

Similarly I was on a flight to Bangladesh on a Boeing 777 sat in first class (upgrade in Kuwait airport) and at around 05.00 there to our left was the Himalayas with most notably the sun rising behind Mount Everest, the only people in first class was me and about four Kuwaiti secret service guys.
The sight of mount Everest was awesome and something I'll never forget.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Jumbo Jet 747 on 23:07 - Jul 17 with 274 viewsfrancisbowles

The Jumbo Jet 747 on 22:30 - Jul 17 by ted_hendrix

Similarly I was on a flight to Bangladesh on a Boeing 777 sat in first class (upgrade in Kuwait airport) and at around 05.00 there to our left was the Himalayas with most notably the sun rising behind Mount Everest, the only people in first class was me and about four Kuwaiti secret service guys.
The sight of mount Everest was awesome and something I'll never forget.

That must be a special sight Ted, in 38 years as crew I saw Fuji, Kilimanjaro, the Northern Lights and many other sights but missed out on that.
The Jumbo Jet 747 on 00:02 - Jul 18 with 258 viewsted_hendrix

The Jumbo Jet 747 on 23:07 - Jul 17 by francisbowles

That must be a special sight Ted, in 38 years as crew I saw Fuji, Kilimanjaro, the Northern Lights and many other sights but missed out on that.

It was mate but a while later I was brought back to Earth so to speak, as we approached Dhaka airport Bangladesh, as you look down there are miles and miles of horrendous shanty towns all seemingly partly under water, you land and they open the plane door and the smell and heat just knocks the stuffing out of you.
In a short space of time I'd witnessed one of the beauty's of this planet to one of it's most poverty ridden and worst.

And we moan about things over here.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Jumbo Jet 747 on 00:23 - Jul 18 with 253 viewsMetallica_Hoop

On a side note I was at Jan Smuts/OJ Tambo (or whaterever it's called now) taking a cheap intenal flight to Durban with a mate when all the lights and air-con went out on the tarmac.

She's not a good flyer so she starts to dig her nails into my arm. The Captain came on the tannoy, 30 years with SA 2nd to last flight...( he did an amazing job of calming everyone down) Someone forgot to re charge the batteries!

Only in South Africa.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 0:24]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Jumbo Jet 747 on 01:41 - Jul 18 with 234 viewsBoston

The Jumbo Jet 747 on 19:43 - Jul 17 by RangersDave

Its even better being there mate, theres a bar just out of shot on the left, the water is warm and quite soft when the jet blast on take off throws you over the road down the beach , sand burned, into the water.

Great fun watching the idiots fence hanging.

Oh and that 747 isnt the lowest ive seen there either!

Every few minutes every day if you sit on the beach in South Boston.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024