Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crowds in stadiums from October 11:24 - Jul 17 with 2719 viewsNorthernr

Just announced.
Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:31 - Jul 17 with 649 viewsstowmarketrange

Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:00 - Jul 17 by BklynRanger

What are the ideas on how to space us all out though? Any new and brilliant brainwaves? Is it going to be a case of half the people being allowed to go to one home game and the other half to the next?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 13:01]

I can’t go to midweek games so I’ll swap my wet wednesdays for somebody else’s sunny Saturday’s.
Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:33 - Jul 17 with 643 viewsBklynRanger

Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:05 - Jul 17 by connell10

Maybe no away fans to free up space!
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 13:06]

Yeah don't think there'll be away fans for a while. Bigger home advantage throughout (in theory, exceptions to include goalkeepers who excelled behind closed doors etc).
Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:41 - Jul 17 with 604 viewsdaveB

Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:00 - Jul 17 by BklynRanger

What are the ideas on how to space us all out though? Any new and brilliant brainwaves? Is it going to be a case of half the people being allowed to go to one home game and the other half to the next?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 13:01]

shouldn't be hard, reduced capacity in each stand with seats not in use taped off.

When on the concourse don't rub up against other people, keep your distance and don't be an arse
Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:41 - Jul 17 with 601 viewsslmrstid

Got to hope Leicester's out of lockdown by then....
Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:42 - Jul 17 with 597 viewsR_from_afar

Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:29 - Jul 17 by Northernr

But 1m rule remains until November earliest, so good luck with that at Loftus Road.
Can we claim we’re in the same social bubble?

The same self help group more like!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:42 - Jul 17 with 597 viewsAntti_Heinola

Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:52 - Jul 17 by actonman

Yeah I get that but wasn’t the infection rate even lower back in March when everybody lost their sh!t because thousands went to Cheltenham , then within weeks the death rate escalated rapidly.

We shall see ?

It wasn't lower.

Bare bones.

Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:44 - Jul 17 with 592 viewsBAWHoops

I imagine it will be 50% of season ticket holders allowed (so around 4-5k). They will spread us out like Clive explained Millwall will do.
Won't be so t

The main issue is the concourses, they are so small and packed I just can't see how they can stay open, especially concessions.
Toilets will have to close from 5 minutes before half time and re-open 5 minutes after to stop crowding.

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Crowds in stadiums from October on 14:32 - Jul 17 with 521 viewsLythamR

Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:41 - Jul 17 by daveB

shouldn't be hard, reduced capacity in each stand with seats not in use taped off.

When on the concourse don't rub up against other people, keep your distance and don't be an arse

perhaps

scenario. I have an isle seat. despite the spacing people will still have to squeeze past me and others to get to there seats. will the seats be loaded from the centre of the rows outwards. quite a few on my row arrive well after kick off and then are heading to the blue and white on 40 minutes or earlier if we are playing shit and then dont come back until 5 mins into the second half, people get up for a piss quite frequently plus the surge for the loos and refreshments at half time

I just dont see it happening in a safe way unless the wearing of masks is mandatory in the stadium at least while people are out of their seats
Login to get fewer ads

Crowds in stadiums from October on 14:45 - Jul 17 with 498 viewscolinallcars

Crowds in stadiums from October on 14:32 - Jul 17 by LythamR

perhaps

scenario. I have an isle seat. despite the spacing people will still have to squeeze past me and others to get to there seats. will the seats be loaded from the centre of the rows outwards. quite a few on my row arrive well after kick off and then are heading to the blue and white on 40 minutes or earlier if we are playing shit and then dont come back until 5 mins into the second half, people get up for a piss quite frequently plus the surge for the loos and refreshments at half time

I just dont see it happening in a safe way unless the wearing of masks is mandatory in the stadium at least while people are out of their seats

If you have an isle seat, you'll be surrounded by sea.
Sorry.....🥴
Crowds in stadiums from October on 14:51 - Jul 17 with 484 viewsLythamR

Crowds in stadiums from October on 14:45 - Jul 17 by colinallcars

If you have an isle seat, you'll be surrounded by sea.
Sorry.....🥴

to be fair thats the way i would like it right now :)
Crowds in stadiums from October on 16:54 - Jul 17 with 404 viewsqpr_1968

the queues for the food and drink outlets should be fun, especially 5m rule.
and the toilets, well, you've only gotta see the Ellerslie road concourse at half time to know that's not gonna work.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Crowds in stadiums from October on 16:57 - Jul 17 with 400 viewsterryb

I find it quite funny that I would have sit at a distance in the ground from the same people I've sat at a table with in the pub beforehand!
Crowds in stadiums from October on 17:14 - Jul 17 with 385 viewsfrancisbowles

It is what it will be. We will have to let them come up with a plan, have an input if we so desire and take it or leave it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024