Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crowds in stadiums from October 11:24 - Jul 17 with 2718 viewsNorthernr

Just announced.
Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:29 - Jul 17 with 2031 viewsNorthernr

But 1m rule remains until November earliest, so good luck with that at Loftus Road.
Can we claim we’re in the same social bubble?
Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:30 - Jul 17 with 2027 viewsfrancisbowles

Just heard that. So hopefully the plans can now start for next season. Will possibly mean more midweek games.
Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:32 - Jul 17 with 2018 viewshamptonhillhoop

Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:29 - Jul 17 by Northernr

But 1m rule remains until November earliest, so good luck with that at Loftus Road.
Can we claim we’re in the same social bubble?

I"m in the lower loft. i'll be fine
Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:35 - Jul 17 with 1989 viewsdaveB

Hopefully that means they wait until October to start the season.
Use September for International games, maybe League Cup early rounds as a pre season tournament
Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:35 - Jul 17 with 1989 viewsactonman

Great news , not quite sure what’s different now than it was in March ?

Don’t know how I feel about going back either , the only thing I genuinely look forward to is me and the boy heading to rangers , few beers , nobody to answer to and be left alone for the day has been taken away and now don’t really want to mix with hundreds of people on the tube and at the ground cos a few months ago apparently it would kill someone ??
Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:37 - Jul 17 with 1961 viewsdaveB

Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:35 - Jul 17 by actonman

Great news , not quite sure what’s different now than it was in March ?

Don’t know how I feel about going back either , the only thing I genuinely look forward to is me and the boy heading to rangers , few beers , nobody to answer to and be left alone for the day has been taken away and now don’t really want to mix with hundreds of people on the tube and at the ground cos a few months ago apparently it would kill someone ??

differences in infection rate is lowering so by October the risk will be similar to what you currently have going to the supermarket.

There will still be risk, you could catch it at football much like you can catch it on the tube at a restaurant or going to school but for people happy to take the risk and wanting to return it is great that they can
Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:49 - Jul 17 with 1908 viewsGloucs_R

The Russians were ahead of their time....we just need to wear face masks.

Oh...hang on.....when you said face mask.....
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 11:50]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:49 - Jul 17 with 1906 viewsDorse

So we can expect the next lockdown by November? Good to know.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:50 - Jul 17 with 1896 viewscolinallcars

So, it's goodbye to having your own regular seat as the fans would be spread out with large gaps between them. I imagine it would he very slow getting in and out of the ground. No shouting or singing and nobody to turn round and say “ bleedin' refs are gettin' worse mate” to.
Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:52 - Jul 17 with 1887 viewsactonman

Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:37 - Jul 17 by daveB

differences in infection rate is lowering so by October the risk will be similar to what you currently have going to the supermarket.

There will still be risk, you could catch it at football much like you can catch it on the tube at a restaurant or going to school but for people happy to take the risk and wanting to return it is great that they can

Yeah I get that but wasn’t the infection rate even lower back in March when everybody lost their sh!t because thousands went to Cheltenham , then within weeks the death rate escalated rapidly.

We shall see ?
Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:53 - Jul 17 with 1880 viewsGloucs_R

Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:50 - Jul 17 by colinallcars

So, it's goodbye to having your own regular seat as the fans would be spread out with large gaps between them. I imagine it would he very slow getting in and out of the ground. No shouting or singing and nobody to turn round and say “ bleedin' refs are gettin' worse mate” to.

No singing?

So LR for the past 5 seasons then!
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 11:54]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:57 - Jul 17 with 1864 viewsNorthernr

Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:35 - Jul 17 by daveB

Hopefully that means they wait until October to start the season.
Use September for International games, maybe League Cup early rounds as a pre season tournament

From the people who brought you the untelevised 4am League Cup draw in Beijing?
Crowds in stadiums from October on 12:09 - Jul 17 with 1809 viewsDorse

Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:53 - Jul 17 by Gloucs_R

No singing?

So LR for the past 5 seasons then!
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 11:54]

We will, however, be allowed to to armpit fart-noises and humming so it's not all bad.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Crowds in stadiums from October on 12:17 - Jul 17 with 1772 viewsdaveB

Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:52 - Jul 17 by actonman

Yeah I get that but wasn’t the infection rate even lower back in March when everybody lost their sh!t because thousands went to Cheltenham , then within weeks the death rate escalated rapidly.

We shall see ?

seems a lifetime ago so honestly can't remember but the infection rates were rising and we were heading for the peak of it which isn't the case at the moment.

Everything they have opened up brings with it risks of a second wave
Crowds in stadiums from October on 12:37 - Jul 17 with 1705 viewsJAPRANGERS

Clive, do you think that this will really happen? Or is it just wishful thinking?

I suppose if everyone is required to wear to wear a Hazmat suit at LR, all will be well.
Crowds in stadiums from October on 12:41 - Jul 17 with 1684 viewsstowmarketrange

Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:32 - Jul 17 by hamptonhillhoop

I"m in the lower loft. i'll be fine

Me too.How does 5m between fans sound?
It would be good for the scum fans too because they could all racially abuse their favourite opposing player and hide behind their masks.No more pesky lip readers deciphering what they’re really shouting.
Crowds in stadiums from October on 12:45 - Jul 17 with 1668 viewsRBlock

Crowds in stadiums from October on 11:50 - Jul 17 by colinallcars

It will be an interesting one to try and sort out. For instance do they insist on a gap between members of the same household? How about for my me and my old man, who don't live together but could then go and sit next to each other in the pub for 4 hours?
Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:00 - Jul 17 with 1596 viewsBklynRanger

What are the ideas on how to space us all out though? Any new and brilliant brainwaves? Is it going to be a case of half the people being allowed to go to one home game and the other half to the next?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 13:01]
Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:04 - Jul 17 with 1573 viewsNorthernr

Millwall are planning 25% capacity, no away fans. Season ticket holders only. Sitting in pairs, with four seats either side. Tickets checked at the main gate as you walk in then people able to mill around in the car park outside before going in through the stadium gates which are just left open.

None of that works at LR really.
Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:05 - Jul 17 with 1568 viewsconnell10

Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:00 - Jul 17 by BklynRanger

What are the ideas on how to space us all out though? Any new and brilliant brainwaves? Is it going to be a case of half the people being allowed to go to one home game and the other half to the next?

Maybe no away fans to free up space!
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 13:06]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:07 - Jul 17 with 1556 viewsstowmarketrange

Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:00 - Jul 17 by BklynRanger

Plastic screens between each seat should be ok.Except for the away fans who might smash them and throw the bits onto the pitch.
And it should only cost a few million quid for each team.
Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:10 - Jul 17 with 1539 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Crowds in stadiums from October on 12:09 - Jul 17 by Dorse

We will, however, be allowed to to armpit fart-noises and humming so it's not all bad.

Not so fast....and only if you’re wearing trousers!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2020/04/27/can-farts-

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:11 - Jul 17 with 1534 viewsdaveB

Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:04 - Jul 17 by Northernr

Millwall are planning 25% capacity, no away fans. Season ticket holders only. Sitting in pairs, with four seats either side. Tickets checked at the main gate as you walk in then people able to mill around in the car park outside before going in through the stadium gates which are just left open.

None of that works at LR really.

you could open gates in Ellerslie and the Loft ends and easily get access to Paddocks and school end that way. South Africa Road would be more problematic
Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:23 - Jul 17 with 1485 viewsswitchingcode

Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:05 - Jul 17 by connell10

You can piss off with that 😃
Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:28 - Jul 17 with 1456 viewsNorthernr

Crowds in stadiums from October on 13:05 - Jul 17 by connell10

It's defo going to be no away fans to start with.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024