Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread 13:49 - Jul 18 with 23559 viewsloftboy

And the opposite view
https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/match-thread-qpr-v-millwall.4

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 13:56 - Jul 18 with 3371 viewsDorse

I don't like them. They don't care.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:00 - Jul 18 with 3352 viewsHarbour

QPR will turn into Brazil 1970 ...that’s a quote unfortunately 0-1 likely outcome come on rangers put in a performance and screw up wall playoff charge
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:03 - Jul 18 with 3335 viewsisawqpratwcity

I'm going for a highly improbable win but I'm buggered if I know who will score for us.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:03 - Jul 18 with 3329 viewsOldPedro

Team news - only 6 subs named

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:06 - Jul 18 with 3308 viewsR_from_afar

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:03 - Jul 18 by isawqpratwcity

I'm going for a highly improbable win but I'm buggered if I know who will score for us.

Perhaps OG will be Rangers' saviour!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:08 - Jul 18 with 3284 viewsDiscodroids

It may well be that the 8 bottles of Hogs back craft Lager i've already skullled today have left me as compos mentis as a Roman Emperor whose frontal lobe has rotted clean through from advanced Morbus Gallicus caught from fu cking his pet lynx cat, but i predict a 2-1 to the Hoops of W12.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:08 - Jul 18 with 3278 viewsdavman

No Hugill
No Wallace
No Bright

F-all goal threat
F-all goals

6 subs

The ENTIRE squad is now 19 players.

Still, at least we've saved a few bob.

How many to nil this week?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:09 - Jul 18 with 3260 viewsflynnbo

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:08 - Jul 18 by davman

No Hugill
No Wallace
No Bright

F-all goal threat
F-all goals

6 subs

The ENTIRE squad is now 19 players.

Still, at least we've saved a few bob.

How many to nil this week?

WBA away could be another drubbing, I'm afraid.
Login to get fewer ads

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:14 - Jul 18 with 3226 viewsMatch82

This is a MUST WIN game
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:18 - Jul 18 with 3202 viewsTacticalR

I am going through my psychological preparations for the game.

Air hostess clique

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:19 - Jul 18 with 3189 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Oteh is fcked isn’t he?

If he is the only striker in the whole squad and still can’t get a game he’s never going to make it.

Even Agyemang got a game in the PL when we had no strikers.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:26 - Jul 18 with 3140 viewsstainrods_elbow

A 0-0 ('to them') at best, I think.

No recognised centre forward.

Eze playing more like a b lue-arsed fly than the Next Big Thing.

BOS (width, pace, creativity, goal threat) off, which I expect will have a depressive effect on the younger players.

Shodipo seems to have one or two of the parts, but is well short of being more than the sum of them, or even adding up to said sum right now.

Midfield crushingly mediocre.

Defence porous at best, if not calamitous (second worst defensive record in the division last time i looked).

Goalkeeper(s) not up to it on a consistent basis.

Entire squad up for sale.

I rest my case, unless there's light I've overlooked at the end of the tunnel that's not an oncoming train.*

*Withdraws head back into dustbin a la Oscar the Grouch.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 14:53]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:27 - Jul 18 with 3126 viewsflynnbo

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:26 - Jul 18 by stainrods_elbow

A 0-0 ('to them') at best, I think.

No recognised centre forward.

Eze playing more like a b lue-arsed fly than the Next Big Thing.

BOS (width, pace, creativity, goal threat) off, which I expect will have a depressive effect on the younger players.

Shodipo seems to have one or two of the parts, but is well short of being more than the sum of them, or even adding up to said sum right now.

Midfield crushingly mediocre.

Defence porous at best, if not calamitous (second worst defensive record in the division last time i looked).

Goalkeeper(s) not up to it on a consistent basis.

Entire squad up for sale.

I rest my case, unless there's light I've overlooked at the end of the tunnel that's not an oncoming train.*

*Withdraws head back into dustbin a la Oscar the Grouch.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 14:53]

Lottery numbers?
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:33 - Jul 18 with 3087 viewsStanisgod

Can't believe no Smith against this defence, Rowett out!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:36 - Jul 18 with 3075 viewsSuperhoop83

2-1 Rangers. Eze and Amos with the goals.

Suffering since 1978.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:37 - Jul 18 with 3063 viewsQPRSteve

Paid my tenner to watch this just before I found out that BOS was on his way out

I think this is going to be one depressing game to watch.

As for the light a the end of the tunnel, its a f*cking long tunnel.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:37 - Jul 18 with 3060 viewsDorse

Current gob status: unbummed

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:38 - Jul 18 with 3044 views2Thomas2Bowles

0-2

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:39 - Jul 18 with 3039 viewsOldPedro

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:37 - Jul 18 by QPRSteve

Paid my tenner to watch this just before I found out that BOS was on his way out

I think this is going to be one depressing game to watch.

As for the light a the end of the tunnel, its a f*cking long tunnel.

I paid my £10 after I knew that Bright was on his way - horrible feeling today and Weds night are going to be embarrassing.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:40 - Jul 18 with 3031 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:08 - Jul 18 by Discodroids

It may well be that the 8 bottles of Hogs back craft Lager i've already skullled today have left me as compos mentis as a Roman Emperor whose frontal lobe has rotted clean through from advanced Morbus Gallicus caught from fu cking his pet lynx cat, but i predict a 2-1 to the Hoops of W12.

I was at the Hogs Back brewery sitting in the sunshine just last weekend Glenn. 7 pints of Hogstar later had me waxing lyrical about the predatory merits of the red kites flying overhead, awesome stuff!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:44 - Jul 18 with 2999 viewsSharpy36

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:38 - Jul 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

0-2

I`ll go with that also.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:46 - Jul 18 with 2985 viewsQPRSteve

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:39 - Jul 18 by OldPedro

I paid my £10 after I knew that Bright was on his way - horrible feeling today and Weds night are going to be embarrassing.

We'll probably have flogged Eze and Manning by Wednesday.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:47 - Jul 18 with 2977 viewsstevec

Chair up front?

I’d love to see him nutmeg one of their centre backs, with his entire body.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:50 - Jul 18 with 2935 viewsterryb

I don't know if our Millwall friend Kitkev is looking at this site today, but let's not forget his son.

Our very own poet who died of Covid .

I hope that we honour him with a performance.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 14:51]
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll match thread on 14:50 - Jul 18 with 2935 viewskarl

I'm going 2-1, I'm hoping 3 at the back will work better if Millwall are direct with diagonals into centre defence area and our mobility further up the pitch can get themselves more engaged with each other.
Think we'll score one free kick at least.
I'm going for another £10 down the shoot, live in hope!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024