Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who’s going down then? 09:21 - Jul 19 with 1655 viewsloftboy

With a set of freak results still possible for Boro or Birmingham to drop.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

So who’s going down then? on 09:27 - Jul 19 with 1627 viewsEsox_Lucius

'boro for me, just to put the notion that signing Colin makes you safe to bed.

The grass is always greener.

So who’s going down then? on 09:58 - Jul 19 with 1544 viewsdavman

Wigan Hull and Bansley

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

So who’s going down then? on 10:21 - Jul 19 with 1476 viewsted_hendrix

Barnsley and Hull for definite, haven't got a clue who else because both Wigan and Sheffield Wednesday are to the best of my knowledge facing point deductions.
These point deductions still haven't been announced for some strange reason that is beyond me, if the point deductions are already known by the 'powers to be' why the flying f uck haven't they been announced yet? If it was us facing a point deduction I'd be going ape shit by now as a fan.
When are they going to announce it? tomorrow? when we next get a national grid power cut? when the moon is in the Seventh House and Jupiter aligns with Mars?

Just get on with it and let everyone know, It's surely unfair on the fans of these respective clubs (and the others down there too)

Stupid bastards.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

So who’s going down then? on 10:25 - Jul 19 with 1457 viewsRangersDave

This lack of a clear path for either of the 2 clubs smells to me.

It's almost like they are waiting to see who goes down, and if its not the 'choice' club they will get lumped on.

Although the powers that be can only be incompetent as there can be no other reason...... can there? ;-)

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

So who’s going down then? on 10:42 - Jul 19 with 1416 viewsstevec

So who’s going down then? on 09:58 - Jul 19 by davman

Wigan Hull and Bansley

Does for me, nice and Northern with Wycombe, Coventry, Norwich and Bournemouth coming the other way. Just need Watford and we’ve got a full house.
So who’s going down then? on 12:03 - Jul 19 with 1241 viewsLongsufferingR

Whoever the EFL decides.
So who’s going down then? on 12:06 - Jul 19 with 1231 viewsfrancisbowles

So who’s going down then? on 09:58 - Jul 19 by davman

Wigan Hull and Bansley

or Wigan get saved by a bigger points deduction for Sheffield Wednesday. They then appeal and neither club knows which division they will be in, can't budget, fixtures can't be done and season delayed until the crowds are allowed back in.

Result.
So who’s going down then? on 14:39 - Jul 19 with 1084 viewsqpr_1968

without points deduction.

Charlton
hull
Barnsley.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Login to get fewer ads

So who’s going down then? on 14:50 - Jul 19 with 1061 viewsMatch82

So who’s going down then? on 10:21 - Jul 19 by ted_hendrix

Barnsley and Hull for definite, haven't got a clue who else because both Wigan and Sheffield Wednesday are to the best of my knowledge facing point deductions.
These point deductions still haven't been announced for some strange reason that is beyond me, if the point deductions are already known by the 'powers to be' why the flying f uck haven't they been announced yet? If it was us facing a point deduction I'd be going ape shit by now as a fan.
When are they going to announce it? tomorrow? when we next get a national grid power cut? when the moon is in the Seventh House and Jupiter aligns with Mars?

Just get on with it and let everyone know, It's surely unfair on the fans of these respective clubs (and the others down there too)

Stupid bastards.

Ah Ted you may not know this but there's actually a camera crew filming the follow up to the four year plan and they're waiting to recreate the famous scene where Gianni comes in screaming "no points deduction!" Waiting till the last minute for maximum dramatic impact for th TV cameras, those thoughtful chaps at the EFL
So who’s going down then? on 17:38 - Jul 20 with 848 viewsMancR

So who’s going down then? on 10:42 - Jul 19 by stevec

Does for me, nice and Northern with Wycombe, Coventry, Norwich and Bournemouth coming the other way. Just need Watford and we’ve got a full house.

Boo! No thanks, I love my northern home games😰Bournemouth , Norwich 😱
So who’s going down then? on 20:55 - Jul 20 with 682 viewsbosh67

I know a lot of people hate Luton. I live in Luton. Somebody has to. But even though there is a rivalry between the clubs I have to say that they have really dug in to try and get themselves out of this. Jones is their Holloway.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

So who’s going down then? on 21:25 - Jul 20 with 641 viewsManinBlack

So who’s going down then? on 20:55 - Jul 20 by bosh67

I know a lot of people hate Luton. I live in Luton. Somebody has to. But even though there is a rivalry between the clubs I have to say that they have really dug in to try and get themselves out of this. Jones is their Holloway.

I was born in Luton and lived there as a kid. The first time I saw Phil Parkes was at a Luton v Walsall match. I think he lost 3-0 and it never occurred to me he would play for us.

You are right Luton have pulled a rabbit out of the hat if they stay up. When you consider how many goals they have conceded, to then only concede one away goal at Leeds and four clean sheets in their final five away games is damn good.

They could still go down even if they win if Charlton can win too as the Addicks have a much better GD compared to the bottom three. What Charlton need is Leeds to do a QPR after winning the title and lose the last home game as they will be in party mood for lifting the trophy at the end of the game.

Middlesbrough won't go down. They have lost their last 4 home games but won the last 3 away and they are away to Wednesday who are not so good at home. Mind you the Owls need to win in case the EFL deduct 9 points Wednesday night.

Wigan will lose their 12 points immediately after the last game so they need to win to give them a chance to stay up. Of course if they are relegated and then win their appeal, say get the points deduction reduced to 9 points, then let the farce commence.

Hull and Barnsley are doomed but there is so much uncertainty to say who will join them. Mind you Wigan should not worry about going down, as like Rotherham, they just seem to bounce straight back.
So who’s going down then? on 21:33 - Jul 20 with 623 viewsdaveB

Barnsley still have a small chance, great win for them yesterday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024