Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieffer Moore 13:27 - Jul 20 with 22894 viewswinshoes

Alan Nixon, journalist, on twitter, saying we have had a £2 million bid accepted. Previously Wigan paid £4 million for the Welsh International forward.
Kieffer Moore on 13:31 - Jul 20 with 6595 viewsLblock

He's a lump

Willing runner and effective

I'd say worth 15 goals a season at this level (not sure on his Wigan record!!!)

Where I'm skeptical about this story is the "2 million" bit.
We won't spend anything like that in my opinion. It'll be loans, freebies and punts for peanuts

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Kieffer Moore on 13:32 - Jul 20 with 6585 viewsWatford_Ranger

Worth it if only to avoid having him bully us next season. Might even be able to defend a set piece.

Cheaper I’m guessing and a bit younger than Hugill.
Kieffer Moore on 13:38 - Jul 20 with 6534 viewsNorthantsHoop

If this happens then a very good signing.
Kieffer Moore on 13:38 - Jul 20 with 6525 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I thought he was quietly impressive against us, granted in a completely dominant Wigan team. He's big, but he was decent in the air with some good movement and hold-up play.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kieffer Moore on 13:41 - Jul 20 with 6500 viewsFrankRightguard

Would be an excellent signing. Impressed against us a couple of games back and whenever I’ve seen him he looks a handful. Big, but mobile.
Kieffer Moore on 13:45 - Jul 20 with 6445 viewsNorthantsHoop

We need to go for Northampton Town Captain Charlie Goode, big centre back only 24 and what a throw on him. https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/sport/football/hes-not-just-goode-hes-great-s
[Post edited 20 Jul 2020 13:48]
Kieffer Moore on 13:47 - Jul 20 with 6418 viewsFrankRightguard

Kieffer Moore on 13:45 - Jul 20 by NorthantsHoop

We need to go for Northampton Town Captain Charlie Goode, big centre back only 24 and what a throw on him. https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/sport/football/hes-not-just-goode-hes-great-s
[Post edited 20 Jul 2020 13:48]

I fully endorse this message
Kieffer Moore on 13:51 - Jul 20 with 6364 viewsNorthernr

Could be good, and we'd own him, but it feels a bit weird getting rid of Matt Smith because he's a big lump with no back to goal game and then buying Kieffer Moore.
Login to get fewer ads

Kieffer Moore on 13:52 - Jul 20 with 6346 viewsTacticalR

A couple of points:

1. Signing players 'who have played well against QPR' is the worst reason in the world for signing a player.

2. People are sniffy about Hugill, but Moore has only scored 9 goals all season, and 3 of those were in the last few weeks (1 against us, 2 against Hull). Obviously I hope he 'does a Hugill' and gets a better goal return in a team supplying more chances.

Air hostess clique

Kieffer Moore on 13:55 - Jul 20 with 6303 viewsDubaiR

Why do we think we wouldn't pay 2m then? Not saying we have loads to spend but we didn't buy the Aberdeen CB and that money was saved, we have or will since then sold BOS, and BFG, let Pugh and Hall go. Moore won't be on big money at Wigan and as pointed out a younger potentially more mobile version of Hugill.

My fear is others jump on the wagon as a good player.

Wigan need the money so all makes sense.
Kieffer Moore on 13:56 - Jul 20 with 6288 viewsDubaiR

Just to add, wasn't it Rotherham he was at before and superb.
Kieffer Moore on 13:56 - Jul 20 with 6285 viewsMaggsinho

Kieffer Moore on 13:52 - Jul 20 by TacticalR

A couple of points:

1. Signing players 'who have played well against QPR' is the worst reason in the world for signing a player.

2. People are sniffy about Hugill, but Moore has only scored 9 goals all season, and 3 of those were in the last few weeks (1 against us, 2 against Hull). Obviously I hope he 'does a Hugill' and gets a better goal return in a team supplying more chances.

With the exception of Johnny Byrne.
Kieffer Moore on 13:57 - Jul 20 with 6278 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Kieffer Moore on 13:52 - Jul 20 by TacticalR

A couple of points:

But as is always the case, in this day and age you just simply cannot get a good striker on the cheap unless thoroughly scouted, and we cannot rely on loans constantly. £2m for a 9 goal striker who has looked decent and still is of a decent age shouldn't be too bad. Obviously i would love to scout properly but its always a risk. We have to get some experience in and £2m isn't the worst in the world.

I personally wouldn't mind it

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Kieffer Moore on 13:57 - Jul 20 with 6272 viewsDubaiR

13 in 21 for Rotherham and 21 in 51 for Barnsley, for what we are spending then a good age, can get goals and just what we need
Kieffer Moore on 13:58 - Jul 20 with 6266 viewsbakerloo8

Not a bad player is a position we are obviously desperate in.

Would prefer another year of Hugill to be honest, especially as there appears to be a deal to be done if Moyes interest in Eze and Manning is to be believed.
Kieffer Moore on 14:01 - Jul 20 with 6232 viewsFrankRightguard

Problem with Hugill would be wages. Isn’t he on something in that region of £35k a week? Not sure he’d be that keen on slashing that by at least 2/3rds. Another loan an option but you need to have your own strikers also
Kieffer Moore on 14:04 - Jul 20 with 6193 viewsDubaiR

W need at least 2 to come in if not 3, Moore as a perm, Hugill on loan and a younger poacher if we can so we have options up top.

Mind you no recognized striker and looked threatening.
Kieffer Moore on 14:05 - Jul 20 with 6188 viewsdaveB

I thinK West Ham will look to sell Hugill this summer but will be out of our price range, similar to Wells
Kieffer Moore on 14:06 - Jul 20 with 6172 viewsDubaiR

Hugill to Leeds maybe, Bamford is useless and they will need to add, closer to his home town of Boro.
Kieffer Moore on 14:08 - Jul 20 with 6159 viewsbakerloo8

Kieffer Moore on 14:01 - Jul 20 by FrankRightguard

Problem with Hugill would be wages. Isn’t he on something in that region of £35k a week? Not sure he’d be that keen on slashing that by at least 2/3rds. Another loan an option but you need to have your own strikers also

We want Hugill, they want Eze and or Manning.
If Hugill is happy at QPR surely theres a deal to be brokered.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2020 14:08]
Kieffer Moore on 14:12 - Jul 20 with 6098 viewsDWQPR

I mentioned on the Wigan match thread that I liked the look of their front two, and Moore to me looks quick, strong and mobile all attributes that Matt Smith doesn’t have. Would be delighted with this signing and with the way we play I could see him scoring a lot.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Kieffer Moore on 14:13 - Jul 20 with 6089 viewsBAWHoops

We will need more than one striker next season. Moore a decent start, but lets not kid ourselves he's nothing more than a big Championship bastard. Will have his uses but doubtless will be frustrating as well

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Kieffer Moore on 14:14 - Jul 20 with 6082 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kieffer Moore on 13:51 - Jul 20 by Northernr

Could be good, and we'd own him, but it feels a bit weird getting rid of Matt Smith because he's a big lump with no back to goal game and then buying Kieffer Moore.

I think he's far more mobile than Smith, Clive, on the little I've seen of him. He constantly got in behind us the other week. That could have been the best game of his life for all I know but at least we know he has that ability whereas Big Posh just hasn't.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kieffer Moore on 14:14 - Jul 20 with 6079 viewsFrankRightguard

Kieffer Moore on 14:08 - Jul 20 by bakerloo8

We want Hugill, they want Eze and or Manning.
If Hugill is happy at QPR surely theres a deal to be brokered.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2020 14:08]

Would you change jobs for 1/3rd of your current wage? I wouldn’t!
Kieffer Moore on 14:15 - Jul 20 with 6070 viewsFrankRightguard

Kieffer Moore on 13:51 - Jul 20 by Northernr

Moore is mobile though isn’t he, Smith is basically a telegraph pole with boots on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024