Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other clubs transfers - summer thread 15:07 - Jul 20 with 95065 viewsNorthernr

Sheff Utd in for Jon Swift at Reading at a bargain £3.5m.
Looks like a buyers' market...
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 15:07 - Jul 20 with 11934 viewsMick_S

Like him a lot - good player.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 15:40 - Jul 20 with 11801 viewsted_hendrix

Ex chelshit done a fair few loans with clubs including the fakes who eventually signed him permanently, he must be in his mid to late 20's by now but the fake fans I know thought he was a superb player, the fakes will miss him he's an excellent mid-fielder.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 15:53 - Jul 20 with 11758 viewskensalriser

Really looking forward to an entire mind-numbing thread about the chances of getting Luke Freeman back.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:05 - Jul 20 with 11723 viewsLazyFan

Wilder knows how to buy cheaply as he knows the champ players of quality. Means Freeman will be down the pecking order.

I would not be surprised if they sell Freeman to some foreign club for like £6m and make a profit on it.

Also shows the new depression in transfer fees. Swift before C19 would have gone for £5m min. So, we are talking 30% depressed prices.

zzzzzzzzzz

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:13 - Jul 20 with 11698 viewsTacticalR

Swift scored that very good goal against us in December.

Air hostess clique

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:17 - Jul 20 with 11673 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Feels like an excellent time to have a few quid in the pocket and FFP off your back.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:26 - Jul 20 with 11627 viewsaston_hoop

No idea who he is but Norwich have a habit of unearthing talent these days

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2020/july/norwich-city-sign-jacob-sorensen/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:26 - Jul 20 with 11513 viewsLazyFan

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:26 - Jul 20 by aston_hoop

No idea who he is but Norwich have a habit of unearthing talent these days

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2020/july/norwich-city-sign-jacob-sorensen/

He's just a ferry away.
Attractive for a Dane, just across the Viking passage.

zzzzzzzzzz

Login to get fewer ads

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 20:55 - Jul 20 with 11222 viewsrsonist

Coventry have been looking like they know what they're doing. Four signed already, three from abroad (with Stats Twitter purring for what it's worth). Already a nice side there, could be good next season.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 20:58 - Jul 20 with 11211 viewsrsonist

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:05 - Jul 20 by LazyFan

Wilder knows how to buy cheaply as he knows the champ players of quality. Means Freeman will be down the pecking order.

I would not be surprised if they sell Freeman to some foreign club for like £6m and make a profit on it.

Also shows the new depression in transfer fees. Swift before C19 would have gone for £5m min. So, we are talking 30% depressed prices.

What sort of foreign club do you imagine is going to spend £6m on Freeman...?
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 21:06 - Jul 20 with 11170 viewsconnell10

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 15:53 - Jul 20 by kensalriser

Really looking forward to an entire mind-numbing thread about the chances of getting Luke Freeman back.

See mine you will enjoy it.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 23:03 - Jul 20 with 11010 viewskensalriser

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 21:06 - Jul 20 by connell10

See mine you will enjoy it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 07:12 - Jul 21 with 10814 viewsdistortR

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:26 - Jul 20 by LazyFan

He's just a ferry away.
Attractive for a Dane, just across the Viking passage.

phnar phnar
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 09:02 - Jul 21 with 10645 viewsfrancisbowles

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:05 - Jul 20 by LazyFan

So in a depressed market, Freeman who hasn't been given a chance and therefore has not achieved anything, is a year older and has a year less on his contract is suddenly worth more!

How does that work?
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 13:02 - Jul 21 with 10504 viewsenfieldargh

Max Ehmer free transfer to the Gas

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 18:52 - Jul 21 with 10270 viewsenfieldargh

Brandon Comley Colchester to Notlob

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 19:00 - Jul 21 with 10239 viewsDorse

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 20:58 - Jul 20 by rsonist

What sort of foreign club do you imagine is going to spend £6m on Freeman...?

FC Fartskinz, Lower Slobovian premier league showed an interest. Lining up a 40m groat bid.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 19:14 - Jul 21 with 10179 viewsterryb

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 19:00 - Jul 21 by Dorse

FC Fartskinz, Lower Slobovian premier league showed an interest. Lining up a 40m groat bid.

40 million goats Dorse.

There's not enough space in Sheffield for that amount. Or enough restaurants to sell them to!

And think of the damage they could do to the Peak District.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 22:23 - Jul 21 with 10039 viewsLblock

Millwall linked with Kiefer Moore

Got to admire their ambition

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 23:01 - Jul 21 with 10008 viewsCiderwithRsie

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 09:02 - Jul 21 by francisbowles

So in a depressed market, Freeman who hasn't been given a chance and therefore has not achieved anything, is a year older and has a year less on his contract is suddenly worth more!

How does that work?

It works on the assumption that every other club gets better prices for their players than we do, because we are terrible/cursed.

TBF if they do make profit selling Freeman on maybe there's something in it, might be worth keeping an eye on it.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 09:57 - Jul 22 with 9766 viewsLblock

West Brom have sold their young RB for £3.5mill to Palace.

I thought he was good and didn't surprise me he kept Darnell out for a while.
Strange move for him though now as surely (hopefully) he'll be a Premiership player at 10:00pm tonight in any case.

So the going rate for a defensive prospect is £3.5mill but for an attacking prospect is £4.7mill.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhkay.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 10:01 - Jul 22 with 9756 viewsterryb

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 09:57 - Jul 22 by Lblock

Strange move for him though now as surely (hopefully) he'll be a Premiership player at 10:00pm tonight in any case.

So the going rate for a defensive prospect is £3.5mill but for an attacking prospect is £4.7mill.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhkay.

I think he refused to sign a new contract for Albion.

That is why the price is that low & I don't think theyv'e been playing him recenrly as he was going to leave.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 10:03 - Jul 22 with 9773 viewsNorthernr

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 09:57 - Jul 22 by Lblock

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhkay.

Like Bright, that's a contract situation. He's OOC now so it will go to tribunal I think, they're talking up their chances of getting £12m as Palace offered that previously...

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2020/07/21/na
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:14 - Jul 23 with 9567 viewsPhildo

now this made me laugh - retiring a 17 year olds shirt number

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-re
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:20 - Jul 23 with 9531 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:14 - Jul 23 by Phildo

now this made me laugh - retiring a 17 year olds shirt number

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-re

Unreal.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024