Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other clubs transfers - summer thread 15:07 - Jul 20 with 96849 viewsNorthernr

Sheff Utd in for Jon Swift at Reading at a bargain £3.5m.
Looks like a buyers' market...
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 15:10 - Aug 28 with 4066 viewsdaveB

Freeman' set pieces against our defence, i don't think our recent results against Forest are going to improve
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 15:37 - Aug 28 with 3994 viewsterryb

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 15:10 - Aug 28 by daveB

Freeman' set pieces against our defence, i don't think our recent results against Forest are going to improve

They've not scored a goal against us at The City Ground in the past two seasons!
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 15:54 - Aug 28 with 3933 viewsNorthernr

Mate I'm shtting bricks about Joe Jacobson.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 15:58 - Aug 28 with 3907 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I've just changed my 3 for Promotion to include Forest for this reason.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:41 - Aug 28 with 3809 viewsPhildo

Mooy has left Brighton for somewhere in China - what was it about the £££££ that attracted you to them Aaron?
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:52 - Aug 28 with 3731 viewsNorthernr

Tyler Walker Forest to Coventry. Signed a lot of players post promotion that have attracted praise from the trendy analytics community online. Also been playing preseason friendlies for 5 weeks already.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:52 - Aug 29 with 3532 viewsNorthernr

Charlton's Tom Lockyer signing a three year contract at Luton Town according to Lee Bowyer post their friendly with Palace today.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 18:22 - Aug 29 with 3405 viewsHunterhoop

We need to start moving a bit on bringing in a couple of key positions, centre half being the priority...and probably a coach who knows about set pieces.

In all seriousness we are leaving our business a little late and given the potential lack of time any new signings will have training with the squad, I’m a little worried we could be going in a little undercooked.
Login to get fewer ads

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:36 - Aug 30 with 3160 viewsLblock

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 18:22 - Aug 29 by Hunterhoop

We need to start moving a bit on bringing in a couple of key positions, centre half being the priority...and probably a coach who knows about set pieces.

In all seriousness we are leaving our business a little late and given the potential lack of time any new signings will have training with the squad, I’m a little worried we could be going in a little undercooked.

Chill Winston.

The club know what they’re doing, ages before season starts.

I see Millwall have loaned in Bennet (gissa lift) and Malone from Wayne Rooneys DerbyFFP.
Malone a player I’ve always rated as very good going forward, industrious and not a bad defender; maybe he’s not as good as Todd Kane but then what do I know??

Millwall showing ambition to make the play offs again.........

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:46 - Aug 30 with 3147 viewsrsonist

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:36 - Aug 30 by Lblock

Chill Winston.

The club know what they’re doing, ages before season starts.

I see Millwall have loaned in Bennet (gissa lift) and Malone from Wayne Rooneys DerbyFFP.
Malone a player I’ve always rated as very good going forward, industrious and not a bad defender; maybe he’s not as good as Todd Kane but then what do I know??

Millwall showing ambition to make the play offs again.........

Kane plays right back and Malone left but as you say, what do you know.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:51 - Aug 30 with 3138 viewsrsonist

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:52 - Aug 28 by Northernr

Tyler Walker Forest to Coventry. Signed a lot of players post promotion that have attracted praise from the trendy analytics community online. Also been playing preseason friendlies for 5 weeks already.

Didn't have to be a stats spod to pick out Walker as a very tidy prospect in fairness. Maybe not much all round game to him but pretty surprised there wasn't more of a bunfight for him given the market - possibly the sell-on to Forest put buyers off.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:55 - Aug 30 with 3116 viewsrsonist

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/08/30/mike-mcgraths-transfer-notebook-

Telegraph claiming Josh Cullen at West Ham is of interest to Palace and Fulham. 24 and out of contract in a year, thought he might be one we'd be considering post-Eze but that's a higher level of interest than I'd expect.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 18:01 - Aug 30 with 3097 viewsLazyFan

I agree, Brentford will walk it this year.

Benramha and Watkins are the best players, replacing them will be tough. Mlembo I think is well overrated. I suspect he has had success due to the other two.

zzzzzzzzzz

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 18:48 - Aug 30 with 3025 viewsrsonist

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 18:01 - Aug 30 by LazyFan

I agree, Brentford will walk it this year.

Benramha and Watkins are the best players, replacing them will be tough. Mlembo I think is well overrated. I suspect he has had success due to the other two.

It doesn't sound like you think they're going to walk it...
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 22:03 - Aug 30 with 2861 viewsswitchingcode

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 18:48 - Aug 30 by rsonist

It doesn't sound like you think they're going to walk it...

Was thinking the same and Mbeumo is expected to be a better prospect than those 2 he’s only 20 and scored 15 goals last season.Toney should cushion the blow of Watkins going
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 22:28 - Aug 30 with 2809 viewsLblock

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:46 - Aug 30 by rsonist

Kane plays right back and Malone left but as you say, what do you know.

Oh Rsholeist... I can only apologise
Your knowledge of the game is like that of the Oracle and I’ve noted with interest your encyclopaedia like opine on each and every player, position, tactic and finer nuance of professional association football these last few long lockdown months.

I’ll check in with you in for the foreseeable to ensure I am right on what boots Charles Charlie Charles of Crackerbarrel FC wears these days.
A night of self harming will ensue for me by way of penance for confuddling full back positions, however.....

Millwall... gotta admire their ambition hey mucka?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 10:38 - Aug 31 with 2654 viewsaston_hoop

Conor Gallagher going to Palace on loan. Presumably to sit on their bench and watch Eze tear it up.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 10:54 - Aug 31 with 2605 viewsdaveB

Fulham have put Mcdonald and Johansen up for sale, I'd take either of them in our midfield
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:27 - Sep 1 with 2323 viewstidydarts

Glenn Murray heading to Watford on loan, potentially paving the way for Deeney to make his way to Spurs. Not something I thought I'd ever type
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:39 - Sep 1 with 2260 viewsrsonist

Surely Uncle Jorge can do them something better than Deeney? For only a modest fee naturally.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:46 - Sep 1 with 2233 viewsrsonist

I dunno about Walking It but I quite fancy Watford tbh. Everyone writes them off cos they're an inscrutable revolving door global pyramid scheme but even if they flog Deeney, Doucoure and Sarr there's just loads and loads of experienced pros and Udinese borrows and South American prospects no one's heard of coming back from loan lying around, and Craig Cathcart.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 22:39 - Sep 1 with 2032 viewsHunterhoop

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:46 - Sep 1 by rsonist

I dunno about Walking It but I quite fancy Watford tbh. Everyone writes them off cos they're an inscrutable revolving door global pyramid scheme but even if they flog Deeney, Doucoure and Sarr there's just loads and loads of experienced pros and Udinese borrows and South American prospects no one's heard of coming back from loan lying around, and Craig Cathcart.

My mate is a Watford ST. He’s said the story last year was their dressing room was split in two: physical, old school units (Deeney et al) and fancy dan foreigners (Deulofao, etc) and they clashed.

He says at the minute the club and new coach is still deciding which crowd to keep and make the core of the side.

His view was if they keep Deeney, Doucoure, etc, they will be very difficult to beat and likely be competing at the top, but they won’t be blowing anyone away.

He said if they keep the tippy tappy lot, they’ll be great to watch but probably get done by the physical sides playing direct with men in behind defending deep. But there’s an outside chance they’ll be too good and p*ss the league.

He thinks if they try to keep everyone, the dressing room will remain fractured and it won’t end well.

Thought it was quite interesting. He reckons they’ll get £30-40m for Sarr if they sell him too, which would make them about 10 times as strong financially as most team in the bottom half given parachute payments to boot.

I’d be very surprised if they’re not top 6, more so than Brentford.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 14:00 - Sep 2 with 1778 viewsaston_hoop

Matty cash leaving Forest for Villa for £14 million quid apparently. Back down to a squad of 599 there.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:36 - Sep 2 with 1553 viewsQPRSteve

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 14:00 - Sep 2 by aston_hoop

Matty cash leaving Forest for Villa for £14 million quid apparently. Back down to a squad of 599 there.

£16 million according to the BBC. If true we should have held out for £30 million for Eze
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:55 - Sep 2 with 1499 viewsenfieldargh

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:36 - Sep 2 by QPRSteve

£16 million according to the BBC. If true we should have held out for £30 million for Eze

maitland-niles is going for over 22 million.

Is he 3 million better than Eze?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024