Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other clubs transfers - summer thread 15:07 - Jul 20 with 96267 viewsNorthernr

Sheff Utd in for Jon Swift at Reading at a bargain £3.5m.
Looks like a buyers' market...
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:37 - Jul 23 with 4133 viewswestberksr

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:14 - Jul 23 by Phildo

now this made me laugh - retiring a 17 year olds shirt number

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-re

is that because he single handedly balanced the books!?
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:47 - Jul 23 with 4088 viewsrsonist

Millwall reportedly close to agreeing another season long loan for Ryan Woods.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:53 - Jul 23 with 4074 viewsrsonist

And looking like Chris Hughton will take the Bristol City job.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 13:13 - Jul 27 with 3788 viewsNorthernr

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:47 - Jul 23 by rsonist

Millwall reportedly close to agreeing another season long loan for Ryan Woods.

Confirmed.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 13:33 - Jul 27 with 3710 viewsDavieQPR

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:37 - Jul 23 by westberksr

is that because he single handedly balanced the books!?

No, it's because Birmingham have always had trouble putting 2 and 2 together.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:26 - Jul 28 with 3369 viewsaston_hoop

If you believe the strong rumours doing the rounds, Ivan Toney going to Brentford for £4 million rising to £9 million and earning 25k a week!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:54 - Jul 28 with 3257 viewsdaveB

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:26 - Jul 28 by aston_hoop

If you believe the strong rumours doing the rounds, Ivan Toney going to Brentford for £4 million rising to £9 million and earning 25k a week!

cracking signing that, he'll score tons for them, good replacement for Watkins if they lose him
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:37 - Jul 28 with 3146 viewsqprxtc

Transfers. I used to like the ones in Weetabix. Especially the Disney Robin Hood ones.

I tuned out of all this nonsense when that bald eagle git sold Gary “hopalong” Bannister to Coventry and I sobbed myself into a blubbering mess.

Heroin is a doddle to get out of compared to QPbloodyR.
Login to get fewer ads

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:44 - Jul 28 with 3132 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:37 - Jul 28 by qprxtc

Transfers. I used to like the ones in Weetabix. Especially the Disney Robin Hood ones.

I tuned out of all this nonsense when that bald eagle git sold Gary “hopalong” Bannister to Coventry and I sobbed myself into a blubbering mess.

Heroin is a doddle to get out of compared to QPbloodyR.

Those Robin Hood transfers were quality!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 18:12 - Jul 28 with 3053 viewsenfieldargh

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:44 - Jul 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Does anyone remember panorama sticker sets

I had a couple loved battle of the little big horn

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 18:38 - Jul 28 with 2971 viewsqprxtc

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:44 - Jul 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Ah Brian. That takes me back to 1973 and my first film at Hammersmith Odeon and started and obsession with Robin Hood!

Wistful.

Still hate Jim Smith though.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 19:39 - Jul 28 with 2894 viewsrsonist

Standard's Spurs columnist (has a good record) saying Fulham are first in the queue for Oliver Skipp on loan if they don't go up while Millwall leading the chase for Troy Parrott.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 19:42 - Jul 28 with 2884 viewsrsonist

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/07/28/several-bournemouths-highest-ear

Bournemouth in the brown stuff meanwhile.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 19:43 - Jul 28 with 2881 viewsMarc

Josh Laurent signs for the fake hoops. Supposedly one of the top midfielders in L1 last season. Name rings a bell.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 21:41 - Jul 28 with 2753 viewsderbyhoop

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 19:43 - Jul 28 by Marc

Josh Laurent signs for the fake hoops. Supposedly one of the top midfielders in L1 last season. Name rings a bell.

Played QPR U18, left for Brentford before 2 seasons at Shrewsbury

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 22:16 - Jul 28 with 2649 viewsHunterhoop

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 19:39 - Jul 28 by rsonist

Standard's Spurs columnist (has a good record) saying Fulham are first in the queue for Oliver Skipp on loan if they don't go up while Millwall leading the chase for Troy Parrott.

Are Millwall trying to stockpile forwards to spite us?!

They’re in for Moore and Parrott? C’mon! They surely can’t afford that!
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 22:34 - Jul 28 with 2605 viewsQPR_Jim

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 21:41 - Jul 28 by derbyhoop

Played QPR U18, left for Brentford before 2 seasons at Shrewsbury

Yeah I seem to remember him leaving not being received well by some of our fans.

Having said that he did look good for Shrewsbury when they played Liverpool.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 08:33 - Jul 29 with 2395 viewsNorthernr

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 22:34 - Jul 28 by QPR_Jim

Yeah I seem to remember him leaving not being received well by some of our fans.

Having said that he did look good for Shrewsbury when they played Liverpool.

He's always threatened to be a good player. Remember going to see QPR v Huddersfield in a youth cup final at Loftus Road and the two stand outs on the pitch, by a mile, were Duane Holmes for them (who was probably smaller than Chair at that point and had a huge mop of hair but absolutely ran the game surrounded by much bigger boys) and Laurent for us.

He then got nicked by Brentford just after Les came as DOF and Les made a big deal out of him being one they wanted to keep and give a chance to but somebody who had become frustrated, or his dad had become frustrated, by QPR's attitude to youth and the lack of first team opportunities. Didn't work out at Brentford and since then he's kind of yo-yoed. He drops down into League One or Two (Hartlepool, Newport) does really well and gets picked up by Championship (Wigan) before not quite making it and dropping back again (Shrewsbury) before getting picked up again (Reading).

I've always liked him. Wouldn't have been adverse to us having another go with him with Warburton doing the coaching.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 08:36 - Jul 29 with 2389 viewsted_hendrix

Aitor Karanka to be the new Birmingham Manager.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 08:37 - Jul 29 with 2386 viewsNorthernr

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 08:36 - Jul 29 by ted_hendrix

Another thrill ride incoming.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 08:54 - Jul 29 with 2351 viewsDannyPaddox

Aarrghh ... now I’ll have this in my head all day.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 09:04 - Jul 29 with 2322 viewsMick_S

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 08:54 - Jul 29 by DannyPaddox

Aarrghh ... now I’ll have this in my head all day.

Don't worry, something will upset him and he'll be sacked by 4:00 pm.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 09:05 - Jul 29 with 2316 viewsrsonist

Uncle Jorge Mendes on the blower as soon as he saw that Bellingham money come in.

Awful, grim bstard manager and especially bad decision with the Cowleys and now Paul Cook available. Glad their dumb FFP luck will get them nowhere.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 09:22 - Jul 29 with 2272 viewsNorthernr

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 09:05 - Jul 29 by rsonist

Uncle Jorge Mendes on the blower as soon as he saw that Bellingham money come in.

Awful, grim bstard manager and especially bad decision with the Cowleys and now Paul Cook available. Glad their dumb FFP luck will get them nowhere.

Just one of those who sucks all the joy out of football. Imagine the 7am Euston run for the long trip up to the North West to watch a Karanka team.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 09:36 - Jul 29 with 2223 viewsPhildo

I also think that style of football is about a decade out of date and does not work anymore
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024