Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other clubs transfers - summer thread 15:07 - Jul 20 with 96384 viewsNorthernr

Sheff Utd in for Jon Swift at Reading at a bargain £3.5m.
Looks like a buyers' market...
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 15:20 - Sep 21 with 3239 viewskensalriser

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 11:28 - Sep 21 by TheChef

Played 2. Lost 2. 0 goals scored.

So far so good.

See? They def need a couple more in.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:33 - Sep 21 with 3076 viewsterryb

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 15:20 - Sep 21 by kensalriser

See? They def need a couple more in.

Only a couple?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2020 16:33]
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:22 - Sep 21 with 2958 viewsNorthernr

Ravel "changed man, misunderstood, just needs somebody to believe in him, just needs an arm round him, best player Alex Ferguson ever did see" Morrison stopping off for a bit at Den Haag. Still only 27.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:57 - Sep 21 with 2869 viewspaulparker

Our old target from Aberdeen , McKenna now going to Forest

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 18:01 - Sep 21 with 2870 viewsrsonist

Two-year deal for Jordon Ibe and three year deal in pipeline for former wonderkid Bobby Duncan for Derby.

Ibe was looking like the second coming of John Barnes for a bit there before he cursed himself anglicising his name to Aye-b instead of eBay.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 19:36 - Sep 21 with 2722 viewsted_hendrix

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:57 - Sep 21 by paulparker

Our old target from Aberdeen , McKenna now going to Forest

It'll take him about three days walking round Forest's playing squad just introducing himself.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 20:50 - Sep 21 with 2622 viewskarl

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 19:36 - Sep 21 by ted_hendrix

It'll take him about three days walking round Forest's playing squad just introducing himself.

£3m according to BBC Scotland.
Big drop from the £8m they were valuing him at 18mths ago
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 19:52 - Sep 22 with 2201 viewsenfieldargh

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 18:01 - Sep 21 by rsonist

Two-year deal for Jordon Ibe and three year deal in pipeline for former wonderkid Bobby Duncan for Derby.

Ibe was looking like the second coming of John Barnes for a bit there before he cursed himself anglicising his name to Aye-b instead of eBay.

Ideal nominated driver for this years Derby County Christmas party

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 20:09 - Sep 22 with 2156 viewsNorthernr

Today’s Nottingham Forest signing is Harry Arter. 13 now.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 21:32 - Sep 22 with 2059 viewsR_from_afar

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 20:09 - Sep 22 by Northernr

Incredible. It's like a Charlton Heston film!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 08:22 - Sep 23 with 1944 viewsrsonist

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 20:09 - Sep 22 by Northernr

I only count 10. Give them some credit!
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 08:27 - Sep 23 with 1931 viewsrsonist

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 08:22 - Sep 23 by rsonist

I only count 10. Give them some credit!

.................... Diallo
Christie [McKenna] Soh Blackett
.............. Arter Bachirou Freeman
............. Taylor Guerrero

As we can see, they're absolutely gasping for an extra right winger and will never get to the promised land without him.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2020 8:27]
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 09:08 - Sep 23 with 1866 viewsted_hendrix

The way I see things;

Apart from Nottingham Forest what owner in his right mind from the Championship down would sanction purchasing or loaning a player from another club under the current attendance restrictions thereby adding more financial stress on his club? you'd have to be downright stupid.

I believe, BOS, Manning and Smyth will still be on our books this time next Month and from then on, similarly I now cant see us bringing anymore players in.

If I was bankrolling QPR I'd inform my Manager and DOF that we.ve got to work with the squad we've got. Hugely difficult times ahead IMHO.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 09:15 - Sep 23 with 1843 viewsTheChef

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 21:32 - Sep 22 by R_from_afar

Incredible. It's like a Charlton Heston film!

To quote Steve Claridge (not that I really wish to), training at Forest these days must look like a scene from Zulu.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 09:16 - Sep 23 with 1842 viewsfrancisbowles

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 09:08 - Sep 23 by ted_hendrix

The way I see things;

Apart from Nottingham Forest what owner in his right mind from the Championship down would sanction purchasing or loaning a player from another club under the current attendance restrictions thereby adding more financial stress on his club? you'd have to be downright stupid.

I believe, BOS, Manning and Smyth will still be on our books this time next Month and from then on, similarly I now cant see us bringing anymore players in.

If I was bankrolling QPR I'd inform my Manager and DOF that we.ve got to work with the squad we've got. Hugely difficult times ahead IMHO.

A very logical view Ted and one I agree with. However, when was football ever sensible?

I do think that the transfer market will become even more depressed but in the case of BOS maybe a prem club will come in with a ridiculously low offer, say £1.5m as a guess and a wages offer higher than he is on now but significantly lower than he is hoping to achieve. The club will have a decision to make and so may BOS.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 11:49 - Sep 23 with 1725 viewsted_hendrix

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 09:16 - Sep 23 by francisbowles

A very logical view Ted and one I agree with. However, when was football ever sensible?

I do think that the transfer market will become even more depressed but in the case of BOS maybe a prem club will come in with a ridiculously low offer, say £1.5m as a guess and a wages offer higher than he is on now but significantly lower than he is hoping to achieve. The club will have a decision to make and so may BOS.

Yea It's like I say just the way I see it, there is little or no transfers going on at the moment from the Championship down which is not surprising.

Not sure when the 'window slams shut' day is, it must be agony for the so called over excitably presenters from Sky, what on earth will they have to talk about apart from nothing?

At least the subscribers to Sky (of which I aint one) wont have to witness Redknapp sticking his head out of the car window talking nonsense about absolutely nothing.

Over to you Jim,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 11:51 - Sep 23 with 1715 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 11:49 - Sep 23 by ted_hendrix

Yea It's like I say just the way I see it, there is little or no transfers going on at the moment from the Championship down which is not surprising.

Not sure when the 'window slams shut' day is, it must be agony for the so called over excitably presenters from Sky, what on earth will they have to talk about apart from nothing?

At least the subscribers to Sky (of which I aint one) wont have to witness Redknapp sticking his head out of the car window talking nonsense about absolutely nothing.

Over to you Jim,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Almost another 4 weeks of this I’m afraid!

*Edit - just over 3 weeks actually 16th October.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2020 11:53]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 12:04 - Sep 23 with 1662 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Well at least Abrahmovic's latest bit of money laundering will keep Sky presenters reaching for the kleenex.

While the EFL is gracefully circling the plughole, with lunatic chairman spending as though they NEED that £3m center back and others where their exit plan is about to be executed and their clubs will die.
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 13:12 - Sep 23 with 1561 viewsNorthernr

McKenna confirmed at Forest.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 13:23 - Sep 23 with 1514 viewsMick_S

Breaking News: Forest rename City Ground.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 13:27 - Sep 23 with 1486 viewstoboboly

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 13:12 - Sep 23 by Northernr

Thank god, I was worried they wouldn't have enough.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 13:29 - Sep 23 with 1480 viewsPhildo

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 13:12 - Sep 23 by Northernr

if you read the fans replies to the announcement tweet they think they just need a left back, winger and striker now to finish the window
Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 13:30 - Sep 23 with 1474 viewstoboboly

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 13:29 - Sep 23 by Phildo

if you read the fans replies to the announcement tweet they think they just need a left back, winger and striker now to finish the window

Manning and BOS for £5m each should do the job

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 13:47 - Sep 23 with 1409 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 08:27 - Sep 23 by rsonist

.................... Diallo
Christie [McKenna] Soh Blackett
.............. Arter Bachirou Freeman
............. Taylor Guerrero

As we can see, they're absolutely gasping for an extra right winger and will never get to the promised land without him.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2020 8:27]

It’s all very well and good having 40 odd blokes challenging for places in the Starting XI, but it’s about strength in depth and I don’t know that they’ve got the numbers to muster a strong bench.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 14:08 - Sep 23 with 1361 viewsenfieldargh

Have they entered 2 teams to the EFL this season?

I think this is a very clever move on their behalf.

As soon as a team has to fold a la Macclesfield they can tell the EFL heres a ready and up and running team to fill the vacant place.

They are called Nottingham Forest B.

Thankyou Forest says the EFL and for good measure we'll dock 12 points from QPR as a goodwill gesture

But dont worry we'll still both be here next season

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024