Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What Playoff Final would you most like to see? 10:44 - Jul 23 with 1940 viewsRs_Holy

[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 10:53]
What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 10:49 - Jul 23 with 1911 views2Thomas2Bowles

Brentford v Swansea
Fulham v Cardiff

Are Impossible finals

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 10:53 - Jul 23 with 1895 viewsRs_Holy

What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 10:49 - Jul 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Brentford v Swansea
Fulham v Cardiff

Are Impossible finals

oops thats a good point well made.... how many years have the playoffs been going ???
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 10:53]
What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 10:59 - Jul 23 with 1857 viewsRs_Holy

Cardiff v Swansea for me
What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 12:25 - Jul 23 with 1759 viewsLblock

Is Remy available for the games?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 12:26 - Jul 23 with 1756 viewsLblock

Foolham v Swansealona is my choice

Foolham to win

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 12:51 - Jul 23 with 1704 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 10:59 - Jul 23 by Rs_Holy

Cardiff v Swansea for me

Seconded
Swansea to Win.
What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 12:57 - Jul 23 with 1679 viewsEsox_Lucius

What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 12:51 - Jul 23 by BlackAndGoldRanger

Seconded
Swansea to Win.

Swansea to win and a link to the Forest forums when they do so.

The grass is always greener.

What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 13:08 - Jul 23 with 1644 viewsdaveB

out of those 4 I think i'd rather Cardiff or Fulham went up but honestly not that bothered
Login to get fewer ads

What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 14:42 - Jul 23 with 1540 viewsOregonQPR

Brentford vs Fulham with Brentford winning 7-6 on pens after a 4-4 draw.
What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 15:34 - Jul 23 with 1495 viewsqpr_1968

cardiff v swansea

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 15:54 - Jul 23 with 1478 viewsBoston

If there was a paying audience I’d prefer to see a Derby, Welsh or West London. As it is, I’d probably prefer Swansea to go up, because they’re the furthest away.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 23:57 - Jul 23 with 1359 viewsLazyFan

Swansea as it will make a mockery of the rest of the Champ teams, Bids will be a prem player to the chargrin of the Bees. And it will also upset Millwall fans as they will think if they had not lost to us, they could have made it. Then Florist fans will defo be crying hard. And we slapped them hard as well. Colin will be chuckling as Cardiff fail without him. The list goes on ...

If West Brom and the rest of the last day results was the main course, then Swansea getting promoted would be a tasty desert.

Is it wrong to be greedy?

zzzzzzzzzz

What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 00:00 - Jul 24 with 1355 viewsNortholt_Rs

What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 12:51 - Jul 23 by BlackAndGoldRanger

Seconded
Swansea to Win.

+1

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 09:26 - Jul 24 with 1269 viewsfrancisbowles

What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 23:57 - Jul 23 by LazyFan

Swansea as it will make a mockery of the rest of the Champ teams, Bids will be a prem player to the chargrin of the Bees. And it will also upset Millwall fans as they will think if they had not lost to us, they could have made it. Then Florist fans will defo be crying hard. And we slapped them hard as well. Colin will be chuckling as Cardiff fail without him. The list goes on ...

If West Brom and the rest of the last day results was the main course, then Swansea getting promoted would be a tasty desert.

Great post. I'm in.
What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 23:26 - Aug 4 with 1096 viewsLazyFan

What Playoff Final would you most like to see? on 23:57 - Jul 23 by LazyFan

Well considering the choice of the desert was limited to a damp Tesco Blancmange or Waitrose Tiramisu, I think we did okay with a passable Tiramisu.

So, greed is good!

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024