Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cov 18:11 - Jul 25 with 1893 viewsNorthernr

- confirm they’re at st Andrews again next season.
- playing their first preseason friendly TODAY! V Rangers 😅
Cov on 18:32 - Jul 25 with 1835 viewsstowmarketrange

Will it give an advantage to the 2 automatically promoted teams,and to a lesser extent Wycombe.They've has their feet up for the last 4 months and get to prepare like a normal season.Other clubs in the Championship will only get 2 weeks off before starting all over again.We will start fitter possibly,but most clubs will suffer more fatigue as the season progresses.
Will we be playing many friendly games or go straight into competitive games?
It will be as bad for the 3 relegated teams too.

I know that there isn’t anything that can be done about it due to the current situation,but it won’t be a level playing field next season.Might be worth a punt for them making the playoffs.
Cov on 18:54 - Jul 25 with 1766 viewsrunningman75

Our players were so unfit when it came to the Barnsley game and improved towards the end of the season especially last 2 games. Will have to see fixture list and socially distancing games will still affect things. I think when fans allowed back in will be detrimental to Coventry. Looking at the bigger clubs as well will be interesting to see affects of fans and no fans especially if Aston Villa go down as they will be amongst the favourites to go back up. Potentially 3 trips to Birmingham next season for the R's.
Cov on 19:00 - Jul 25 with 1746 viewsqprxtc

If we lose against a cov id infected team, then bullocks to Stan Rodney Karl Kurt and Barry Wallace (rip) but it will be indescribably not good. And

Oh fu ck I’m done.

Sad Cafe, hold my coffee.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 20:28]
Cov on 08:29 - Jul 26 with 1480 viewsDannyPaddox

The Cov friendly. Stafford, Cove, or Deeping?
Cov on 20:43 - Jul 26 with 1248 viewsBoston

The days when they had fans.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024