Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
loved this day 23:33 - Jul 25 with 911 viewsqpr_1968

promising start to the season.
great day all round.

what was your favorite game this season home or away.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

loved this day on 02:00 - Jul 26 with 829 viewstimcocking

Has to be Cardiff innit.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2020 2:01]
loved this day on 04:21 - Jul 26 with 805 viewsFredManRave

Has to be the recent Wall game, innit. Non stop entertainment, albeit in surreal circumstances...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

loved this day on 05:55 - Jul 26 with 784 viewsSydneyRs

Wall away seemed to have it all. Sun, big away following and scoring the winner just as the home fans were in full voice after their equaliser.
loved this day on 08:44 - Jul 26 with 676 viewsjoe90

Stoke or Leeds at home. Both were very enjoyable for different reasons.
loved this day on 08:55 - Jul 26 with 649 viewsstowmarketrange

I would say Luton at home in September.Or at least the first 30 minutes of it.I was at the Oval for the morning session of the ashes test,got the train to football,watched us rip them apart,concede a stupid goal to let them back into the match and hang on for the win.Then back to the cricket for the last hour of play.
Closely followed by Cardiff on New Year’s Day.
loved this day on 09:42 - Jul 26 with 598 viewsnix

loved this day on 08:55 - Jul 26 by stowmarketrange

I would say Luton at home in September.Or at least the first 30 minutes of it.I was at the Oval for the morning session of the ashes test,got the train to football,watched us rip them apart,concede a stupid goal to let them back into the match and hang on for the win.Then back to the cricket for the last hour of play.
Closely followed by Cardiff on New Year’s Day.

I did it exactly that. Except my son did the last bit of the Oval. It was a brilliant day. And yes Cardiff was just fantastic. So many highlights from this season.
loved this day on 10:39 - Jul 26 with 545 viewsJuzzie

Hull at home.

Yes, we lost to a late goal (another poorly defended free kick) but it was the first game I took my son to so a real special day.
He really enjoyed it and we went to the next two as well, Cardiff and Swansea which yielded 11 goals!
loved this day on 12:46 - Jul 26 with 485 viewsHantsR

loved this day on 10:39 - Jul 26 by Juzzie

Hull at home.

Yes, we lost to a late goal (another poorly defended free kick) but it was the first game I took my son to so a real special day.
He really enjoyed it and we went to the next two as well, Cardiff and Swansea which yielded 11 goals!

Me too. The club did us proud when they made my 4yr old grandson so welcome on his first ever visit to a football game. I gushed effusively about it on this forum at the time. This was followed up by the NY thrashing of Cardiff. I loved both days and I was in love.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024