Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff v Fulham 19:40 - Jul 27 with 6410 views2Thomas2Bowles

For Konk and anyone else interested

Mitrovic not playing

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Cardiff v Fulham on 09:30 - Jul 31 with 492 viewsNorthernr

What a save by Smithies onot the post.

I just think Fulham might up it a bit and have enough to win the final. Wembley experience from last time blah blah blah. But I've kind of waiting for Fulham to up it all year. I don't get Parker's style of slowing everything down at all.
Cardiff v Fulham on 09:42 - Jul 31 with 450 viewsfrancisbowles

I think Brentford. Good attacking and defensive records, a blip at the end of the season but recovered just in time and now should have put that behind them.
Cardiff v Fulham on 09:52 - Jul 31 with 417 viewsBostonR

Cardiff v Fulham on 09:30 - Jul 31 by Northernr

What a save by Smithies onot the post.

I just think Fulham might up it a bit and have enough to win the final. Wembley experience from last time blah blah blah. But I've kind of waiting for Fulham to up it all year. I don't get Parker's style of slowing everything down at all.

Smithies has improved - a really top keeper.

I agree, I think Fulham will win but it will be tight. Parker cannot slow down the game against the Bees otherwise they will rip into them. I thought the Brentford back-four have looked ropey over the last 3 games and Mitrovic v Jansson will decide who wins that match.

Fulham 2-0.
Cardiff v Fulham on 09:53 - Jul 31 with 416 viewsnix

Sorry to hear about your job Konk. Just saw that. I retrained in my 40s to do something I could do as a self employed person. Never been happier. Like you my husband can cover the main expenses which means it doesn't matter so much if earnings fluctuate. I could never work for anyone again. Not very good with being supervised or petty rules.

I'm shading towards Fulham. But it partly depends on which Brentford team shows up. If it's the one from the first leg against Swansea, you'll walk it. But the one from the second leg should be a good contest. I'm going for Fulham as I have a Fulham mate but part of me wonders whether it's that great going up as the Huddersfield's and Norwich's seem to outnumber the Sheffield United's and Wolves.

Good luck in the final anyway.
Cardiff v Fulham on 09:58 - Jul 31 with 401 viewswood_hoop

Have a confession to make, hopefully I can be forgiven.

Have a soft spot for Fulham, lived a while in Putney, when a spotty teen in the early 70's, friends were Fulham supporters and occasionally if entrance fee was paid for me would be dragged down there, were division 3 or 4 then I think so not exactly a mighty foe at that time, even got taken to see the Rugby League in the early 80's there, now that was a strange game to us Southerners but quite enjoyed it, even got to see the mighty Aussies on tour.

Now I have cleansed my soul would like to see Fulham beat the shit out of Brentford.
Cardiff v Fulham on 10:12 - Jul 31 with 381 viewsKonk

Cardiff v Fulham on 09:53 - Jul 31 by nix

Sorry to hear about your job Konk. Just saw that. I retrained in my 40s to do something I could do as a self employed person. Never been happier. Like you my husband can cover the main expenses which means it doesn't matter so much if earnings fluctuate. I could never work for anyone again. Not very good with being supervised or petty rules.

I'm shading towards Fulham. But it partly depends on which Brentford team shows up. If it's the one from the first leg against Swansea, you'll walk it. But the one from the second leg should be a good contest. I'm going for Fulham as I have a Fulham mate but part of me wonders whether it's that great going up as the Huddersfield's and Norwich's seem to outnumber the Sheffield United's and Wolves.

Good luck in the final anyway.

Thanks for your encouraging words, Nix. Appreciated.

That 2nd half last night was a real struggle. We just couldn't compose ourselves. I was feeling pretty good after the last hour of the first leg, but now feeling a bit low (although that may be the mild hangover) It will be a huge miss if Mitrovic is out, but should be a decent game. Thought we were worth a point in our recent match against Brentford.

Fulham will now have played at Wembley only three times; can't believe everyone's having to miss this one. That said, poor old Brentford have missed their last competitive game at GP and may miss the game where they get promoted to the top division for the first time in decades. Bit sh it, eh.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024