Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars 10:04 - Jul 30 with 4380 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Best of luck to them all.

No sign of Chima Eze. Is he not at that age yet?

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-18s-news/new-academy-scholars-confirmed-ahead-o

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 10:10 - Jul 30 with 4346 viewsenfieldargh

one for Smegma

The first lot of names look like neewbies whilst the 2nd list says its those with contract extensions whose names are shown in the U-18's. There are many others in the 18's squad who arnt mentioned including Eze jnr so I guess they still have time on their contracts?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 10:12 - Jul 30 with 4340 viewsrsonist

Elijah Anthony
Henry Hawkins
Harrison Murphy
Murphy Cooper

Proper Rangers (19th century Texas lawmen I mean)
Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 10:16 - Jul 30 with 4318 viewsrsonist

Pitblado is an interesting rare name too

https://clancentral.co.uk/clanfinder/Pitblado
Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 10:16 - Jul 30 with 4311 viewsLongsufferingR

They are keeping Chima Eze under wraps ready to send to Crystal Palace with a badge stuck to him saying "Eberechi" once the £20m cheque clears.
Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 10:43 - Jul 30 with 4222 viewsfrancisbowles

Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 10:16 - Jul 30 by LongsufferingR

They are keeping Chima Eze under wraps ready to send to Crystal Palace with a badge stuck to him saying "Eberechi" once the £20m cheque clears.

I would imagine they are keeping him as low profile as possible.

Need to keep him grounded as his brother is a hard act to follow and also try and protect him from the stockpiling clubs pinching him.
Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 10:48 - Jul 30 with 4205 viewsDannyPaddox

I hope Trent ‘Toots’ Mahorn makes it with the Rs. Great nickname.
Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 11:00 - Jul 30 with 4154 viewsMetallica_Hoop

This is always my favourite day when playing football manager.

Will I have the new Bowles? Sadly I usually get the new doudou.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 12:07 - Jul 30 with 3963 viewsrsonist

Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 11:00 - Jul 30 by Metallica_Hoop

Doudou was lethal in Champman 01/02!
Login to get fewer ads

Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 12:33 - Jul 30 with 3871 viewsQPRSteve

Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 11:00 - Jul 30 by Metallica_Hoop

Just cheat like I do and use the in game editor to change to club's 'youth recruitment, facilities, etc to 20.
Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 14:32 - Jul 30 with 3652 viewsQPRSteve

Mica and Elija Anthony are twin brothers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52542662

Scroll down
[Post edited 30 Jul 2020 14:35]
Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 16:55 - Jul 30 with 3445 viewsdanehoop

Actually must be quite an exciting time for these lads. They will have seen so many academy products working there way into the first team now and they will know its a now a genuine possibility for them too - if they work hard. Difficult to contrast and compare that to even 5 -7 years ago, when not much was coming through our youth set up which progressed beyond non-league/league 2 standard.

Credit where it's due to the club, the benefits of their investments and approach are starting to show.

Never knowingly understood

Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 17:27 - Jul 30 with 3386 viewseastside_r

Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 10:48 - Jul 30 by DannyPaddox

I hope Trent ‘Toots’ Mahorn makes it with the Rs. Great nickname.

Will his squad number be 54 or perhaps 46.
Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 04:47 - Jul 31 with 3048 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 17:27 - Jul 30 by eastside_r

Will his squad number be 54 or perhaps 46.

Or, Toots 66.

That said, makes it easier for the opposition’s manager when instructing their team’s enforcer to, ‘go get your kicks on Toots 66!’

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 22:24 - Jul 31 with 2762 viewsaston_hoop

can already do it v the scum!!

Good luck to them all though

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 22:36 - Jul 31 with 2736 viewsCheshireR

Chima was a first year scholar last season (U17) so has another year with the club.
The lads mentioned are either U16 players who have now been retained and moved up to the Under 18 squad or alternatively U18s who have now moved up to the U23 set up.
Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 22:41 - Jul 31 with 2726 viewsCheshireR

The stockpiling of goalkeepers appears to be continuing. Two of the seven U18s that have been retained are keepers along with a third - Max Little who is also mentioned but not listed.
Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 11:22 - Aug 1 with 2603 viewsfrancisbowles

Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 22:41 - Jul 31 by CheshireR

The stockpiling of goalkeepers appears to be continuing. Two of the seven U18s that have been retained are keepers along with a third - Max Little who is also mentioned but not listed.

Not a problem though, especially if we produce one really good one. You've probably got to try several to see how they grow (physically) and develop.
Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 12:52 - Aug 1 with 2504 viewsCheshireR

Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 11:22 - Aug 1 by francisbowles

Not a problem though, especially if we produce one really good one. You've probably got to try several to see how they grow (physically) and develop.

I think the problem will be the game time these youngsters will actually get. The three U18's graduates will be competing for a single U23 keepers spot with promising former youth players Tyla Dickinson and Marcin Brzozowski. Not forgetting senior keepers Dillon Barnes and possibly Seny Dieng.
Tyla and Marcin benefited from non league loans last season - so presumably the club intend to do more of the same.
Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 13:48 - Aug 1 with 2440 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 12:52 - Aug 1 by CheshireR

I think the problem will be the game time these youngsters will actually get. The three U18's graduates will be competing for a single U23 keepers spot with promising former youth players Tyla Dickinson and Marcin Brzozowski. Not forgetting senior keepers Dillon Barnes and possibly Seny Dieng.
Tyla and Marcin benefited from non league loans last season - so presumably the club intend to do more of the same.

"Tyla and Marcin benefited from non league loans last season - so presumably the club intend to do more of the same."

I would imagine you're right. Obviously the lads in question have talent.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 14:48 - Aug 1 with 2389 viewsfrancisbowles

Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 12:52 - Aug 1 by CheshireR

Spot on, CheshireR.
Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 21:35 - Aug 3 with 2159 viewsCiderwithRsie

Rangers Confirm New Academy Scholars on 10:12 - Jul 30 by rsonist

Elijah Anthony
Henry Hawkins
Harrison Murphy
Murphy Cooper

Proper Rangers (19th century Texas lawmen I mean)

John Graves Simcoe

https://spycurious.wordpress.com/2015/05/10/simcoe-takes-command-reforming-the-q
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024