Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adrian Chiles Radio 5 This Championship Today - Play Off Final 12:08 - Jul 31 with 1418 viewsNorthantsHoop

This morning's Chiles Radio 5 Championship review on Brentford v Fulham final. Thought our guy Paul who participated as QPR's view on Brentford v Fulham really nailed it from our perspective.
Adrian Chiles Radio 5 This Championship Today - Play Off Final on 12:21 - Jul 31 with 1375 viewsJuzzie

Did anyone remind Chiles of his comment the other weeks saying the 'with no disrespect, if we can't beat Huddersfield and QPR then we don't deserve to go up'.

They didn't and they still did mainly due to other teams shortfalls so how about some respect?
Adrian Chiles Radio 5 This Championship Today - Play Off Final on 12:37 - Jul 31 with 1312 viewsNorthantsHoop

Adrian Chiles Radio 5 This Championship Today - Play Off Final on 12:21 - Jul 31 by Juzzie

Did anyone remind Chiles of his comment the other weeks saying the 'with no disrespect, if we can't beat Huddersfield and QPR then we don't deserve to go up'.

They didn't and they still did mainly due to other teams shortfalls so how about some respect?

Good point, but we do seem to get a few mentions on his show, when I have tuned in.
Adrian Chiles Radio 5 This Championship Today - Play Off Final on 13:00 - Jul 31 with 1249 viewseastside_r

Used to like him back in the day when he was first on 5Live (breakfast.) The success he's had has gone to his head and I now find him massively irritating.

This might have something to do with his recent religious conversion or it might just be a coincidence.
Adrian Chiles Radio 5 This Championship Today - Play Off Final on 13:15 - Jul 31 with 1190 viewsTGRRRSSS

He also lives in Brackenbury village are (or used too) and apparently goes to the Andover Arms.
Adrian Chiles Radio 5 This Championship Today - Play Off Final on 13:29 - Jul 31 with 1154 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Bumped into him once in Argos Hammersmith where he butted into a conversation between Mrs Orthodox and me. It was during the Euros, (can't remember which one 2012 I think) and he proceeded to tell me in Serbo-Croatian (his mum is a Croat) that he didn't agree with Eduardo playing for Croatia because he 'wasn't a real Croat.'

Lovely chap.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 13:30]
Adrian Chiles Radio 5 This Championship Today - Play Off Final on 13:48 - Jul 31 with 1097 viewsdaveB

Adrian Chiles Radio 5 This Championship Today - Play Off Final on 12:21 - Jul 31 by Juzzie

He had a point, you couldn't pick 2 easier games
Adrian Chiles Radio 5 This Championship Today - Play Off Final on 13:54 - Jul 31 with 1081 viewsNewBee

Adrian Chiles Radio 5 This Championship Today - Play Off Final on 13:15 - Jul 31 by TGRRRSSS

He also lives in Brackenbury village are (or used too) and apparently goes to the Andover Arms.

About 8 or 10 years ago(?) he used to live in an apartment in "Chiswick Park Studios" (Eversheds factory conversion, which should properly be called the Acton Green Studios - bloody Estate Agents, eh?)

And I saw him having a drink in the Duke of Sussex, trendy gastropub nearby.

So it's not just God who's watching out for him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024