Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it kicking off tonight? 17:06 - Aug 1 with 3480 viewsizlingtonhoop

Arse v Scum FA cup final
Pubs full, 90 thousand thst wouldbe there spread all around.
Heat and summer madness.

My local already has a couple of coppers hovering...
Is it kicking off tonight? on 17:49 - Aug 1 with 3356 viewswelwynranger

I live in plastic Arsenal fan land.
They are all wearing the shirt today.
I have been to Highbury and The Emirates more times than most of them.
4 5 1 , 4 4 2 are just numbers to these knobheads it might as well be 6s and 7s
I could fly to Venus on Friday and not return until Sunday unaware of any football scores I would know if Arsenal won if they are wearing the shirts.
Typical football knowledge " Why is Lineker talking about christmas trees its Easter next week.
I'm staying in
Is it kicking off tonight? on 18:13 - Aug 1 with 3302 viewsqprxtc

When you was your hands and feet, you should wash your Arsenal.
Is it kicking off tonight? on 20:59 - Aug 1 with 3100 viewsA40Bosh

I went to watch the match with my gooner brother and some of his mates in a local Ruislip pub.
There was half a table of Arsenal, 3 of us R’s and a couple of Brentford.

Then over by the window there was a couple of table of Ch**sea lads all in mid-20s.

I have to say it was great craic and fantastic banter between the two table loads, many who had gone out for brunch and had been on it all day.

After Chelsea went one up the bar maid was seen bringing over a loaf of Champagne glasses and a bottle of fizz and it was obviously a wind up - but taken in good spirits.

As the game went on the banter level rose but it was never aggressive or ill spirited.

The Champagne bottle uncorked not touched but warm was handed over to the gooners come the final whistle.

Reminds me of being a a GAA final when the rivalry is massive but everyone enjoys the occasion.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2020 21:00]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Is it kicking off tonight? on 14:26 - Aug 3 with 2644 viewssuperstan

I was in Ruislip Manor, wife waned a Costa so sitting outside a guy walked past in a we are QPR face mask, then a guy in QPR shorts and carrier bag, then a lad with a home top all in the space of around 10 minutes, so I am assuming their must be thousands of R’s there.
Is it kicking off tonight? on 14:58 - Aug 3 with 2576 viewsHayesender

I was in the old city Arms in Hammersmith on Saturday. Blokes in Chelsea tops outside drinking, taking no notice of the game on the tv inside whatsoever.

Plastic arseholes

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Is it kicking off tonight? on 15:21 - Aug 3 with 2546 viewslosethedrum

Is it kicking off tonight? on 14:58 - Aug 3 by Hayesender

I was in the old city Arms in Hammersmith on Saturday. Blokes in Chelsea tops outside drinking, taking no notice of the game on the tv inside whatsoever.

Plastic arseholes

I think you will find that these are proper Chels the real hardcore who all love Lamps .
like to ask them where all their fans were in the early 80's but of course that would be met with blank vacant looks as we all know football was only invented in the past 20 years or so
Is it kicking off tonight? on 15:47 - Aug 3 with 2497 viewspaulparker

Is it kicking off tonight? on 20:59 - Aug 1 by A40Bosh

I went to watch the match with my gooner brother and some of his mates in a local Ruislip pub.
There was half a table of Arsenal, 3 of us R’s and a couple of Brentford.

Then over by the window there was a couple of table of Ch**sea lads all in mid-20s.

I have to say it was great craic and fantastic banter between the two table loads, many who had gone out for brunch and had been on it all day.

After Chelsea went one up the bar maid was seen bringing over a loaf of Champagne glasses and a bottle of fizz and it was obviously a wind up - but taken in good spirits.

As the game went on the banter level rose but it was never aggressive or ill spirited.

The Champagne bottle uncorked not touched but warm was handed over to the gooners come the final whistle.

Reminds me of being a a GAA final when the rivalry is massive but everyone enjoys the occasion.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2020 21:00]

Is there any pubs in Ruislip left ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Is it kicking off tonight? on 18:34 - Aug 3 with 2400 viewsA40Bosh

Is it kicking off tonight? on 14:26 - Aug 3 by superstan

I was in Ruislip Manor, wife waned a Costa so sitting outside a guy walked past in a we are QPR face mask, then a guy in QPR shorts and carrier bag, then a lad with a home top all in the space of around 10 minutes, so I am assuming their must be thousands of R’s there.

We are certainly well represented in the environs of the Tropic of Ruislip.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Is it kicking off tonight? on 18:39 - Aug 3 with 2389 viewsA40Bosh

Is it kicking off tonight? on 15:47 - Aug 3 by paulparker

Is there any pubs in Ruislip left ?

I can actually think of one and that is at the very bottom end of the High St by the traffic lights before the station.

It's now Smugglers Cove I think for about a year or less, prior to that it was the Crock of Gold and before that I can't remember if it was called something else but its an ex-high St shop.

I don't normally like those smaller pubs/bars which used to be retail outlet that sold up as they all seem soulless compared to proper purpose built boozers. Unfortunately there are a lot of them around scattered around Ruislip Manor, Eastcote, Rayners Lane, South Harrow - probably a suburban thing.

Is it kicking off tonight? on 22:43 - Aug 6 with 2144 viewsLblock

Long hot weekend coming up

Good luck to the OB I say

Hope things stay calm

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024