Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
manager 21:15 - Aug 1 with 3649 viewsdigswellhoop

could we get eddie howe
manager on 00:20 - Aug 2 with 1110 viewsozexile

I like Warburton. If he could sort out a couple of decent cb's I'd love him.
manager on 00:20 - Aug 2 with 1110 viewsLoftgirl

manager on 23:34 - Aug 1 by qpr_1968

lets hope bournemouth are not looking to prize warburton from us.

Harry lives in Dorset. Just saying.
manager on 00:21 - Aug 2 with 1099 viewsdigswellhoop

not stupid JUST A QUESTION
WARB
manager on 00:23 - Aug 2 with 1093 viewsqpr_1968

manager on 00:20 - Aug 2 by Loftgirl

Harry lives in Dorset. Just saying.

lets hope we dont end up with harry then.
think he can afford a cab.

just saying.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

manager (n/t) on 00:44 - Aug 2 with 1072 viewsSirNose

[Post edited 29 Oct 2022 15:53]
manager on 01:43 - Aug 2 with 1030 viewsSharpy36

manager (n/t) on 00:44 - Aug 2 by SirNose

[Post edited 29 Oct 2022 15:53]

Me too, but for some the ignore button is easier to engage than the use of dialect.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

manager on 01:58 - Aug 2 with 1012 viewstimcocking

manager on 21:18 - Aug 1 by derbyhoop

Why?

This
manager on 07:07 - Aug 2 with 932 viewsTonto

manager on 00:21 - Aug 2 by digswellhoop

not stupid JUST A QUESTION
WARB

If its not a stupid question then why does every... yes every reply to date say it is?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Login to get fewer ads

manager on 07:54 - Aug 2 with 868 viewsRs_Holy

manager on 00:02 - Aug 2 by Sharpy36

In 11 years took them from 2nd bottom of division 4 to 9th in the PL, i`d have him here all day long.

I really like Eddie Howe and What he achieved at Bournemouth was nothing short of miraculous. He is obviously a very talented manager despite having a bad season.
But we have a very good manager, the club are trying to do things properly now, with the manager trying to build something long term. It wasn’t perfect last season but overall I think we did fantastically given the player turnover, reduction in wages, and fielding so many young inexperienced players.
There is one other minor point which is why the hell would Eddie Howe come to QPR???
manager on 08:14 - Aug 2 with 826 viewsgazza1

No need to change managers and rebuild with different ideas again - it all costs money and takes time again......Lets give MW a at least another 12 months, he's has done decent since he has been here.
manager on 08:36 - Aug 2 with 776 viewsdavman

manager on 07:54 - Aug 2 by Rs_Holy

I really like Eddie Howe and What he achieved at Bournemouth was nothing short of miraculous. He is obviously a very talented manager despite having a bad season.
But we have a very good manager, the club are trying to do things properly now, with the manager trying to build something long term. It wasn’t perfect last season but overall I think we did fantastically given the player turnover, reduction in wages, and fielding so many young inexperienced players.
There is one other minor point which is why the hell would Eddie Howe come to QPR???

Not sure it was that miraculous, they spent millions in the process. Can't think of any club that spent that much and failed, can you?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

manager on 08:52 - Aug 2 with 745 viewsjoe90

manager on 22:52 - Aug 1 by Watford_Ranger

Only if the Klopp deal falls through.

Indeed, perhaps Poch could be a good stop gap in the meantime? He's use to working with a tight budget.
manager on 10:18 - Aug 2 with 609 viewsfrancisbowles

manager on 23:22 - Aug 1 by DavieQPR

Other than Bournemouth Howe has only managed one other club and that was a disaster.

Hardly a disaster. Burnley finished 8th and a probably disappointing 13th in the Championship.

However, I believe that this club needs some stability. I can't remember the last time (apart from after a promotion) when a manager has started two consecutive seasons. We should hang on to Warburton for as long as we can, assuming that he continues to build the squad as best as he can within our financial constraints and continues to support the new ethos of developing players.
manager on 13:32 - Aug 2 with 476 viewsMiss_Terraces

manager on 10:18 - Aug 2 by francisbowles

Hardly a disaster. Burnley finished 8th and a probably disappointing 13th in the Championship.

However, I believe that this club needs some stability. I can't remember the last time (apart from after a promotion) when a manager has started two consecutive seasons. We should hang on to Warburton for as long as we can, assuming that he continues to build the squad as best as he can within our financial constraints and continues to support the new ethos of developing players.

Eddie's mother passed away while he was at Burnley. I think this is another important factor to take into account

Good manager but I'm relatively happy with the one we have

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

manager on 13:49 - Aug 2 with 456 viewsPinnerPaul

manager on 21:30 - Aug 1 by digswellhoop

if you want prem in 2 years howe is your man
and might be able to keep eze etc warbourton not up to it

a Russian billionaire also helps.

You obviously missed my previous post about Bournemouth's transfer spending - c £170M NET in last 5 years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024