Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations Harrogate 18:06 - Aug 2 with 3038 viewsQPRSteve

Second promotion on the bounce.

Beat Notts County 3-1 in the National League Play Off
Congratulations Harrogate on 17:57 - Aug 4 with 395 viewskarl

Congratulations Harrogate on 16:02 - Aug 4 by welwynranger

The league's newest team replaces the league's oldest team.
It's a funny old game.

There has to be a cut off point with these pitches and it's a bug bear of mine the top league in Scotland allows them, there is without doubt an advantage for the home team.
Brand new and well maintained they're great for amateur, low level footballand training but not for me at higher levels of football.
Harrogate were the better team at Wembley so good luck to them if they deserved to go up.
If you need a plastic pitch to create funds for the season then stay at the maximum level you are allowed one, in Scotland that should be Championship and in England I'm guessing National league is a good cut off point?
Congratulations Harrogate on 18:13 - Aug 4 with 369 viewsterryb

Congratulations Harrogate on 16:02 - Aug 4 by welwynranger

The league's newest team replaces the league's oldest team.
It's a funny old game.

They're replacing Stevenage.

I don't think they are even the oldest team near Welwyn!
Congratulations Harrogate on 18:39 - Aug 4 with 356 viewsMistication92

If they provide a good income stream for L1/L2 clubs, what's the problem? Bearing in mind clubs are regularly in financial difficulty, why make it harder for them to make ends meet for the sake of tradition?
Congratulations Harrogate on 18:51 - Aug 4 with 348 viewskarl

Congratulations Harrogate on 18:39 - Aug 4 by Mistication92

If they provide a good income stream for L1/L2 clubs, what's the problem? Bearing in mind clubs are regularly in financial difficulty, why make it harder for them to make ends meet for the sake of tradition?

The football is not so entertaining imo, if you're paying high prices then it affects your value for money.

Edit. Yes hopefully if they can be used to keep clubs solvent then they're a help to lower league football but imo there is a level they stop being allowed as they affect the league placings through giving an advantage and the quality of game is not so good
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 18:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024