Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Klopp 22:35 - Aug 3 with 1739 viewsSonofNorfolt

Anybody watching this on C4?
The whole sense of entitlement is embarrassing and has been factually incorrect to suit the narrative.
I thought this was meant to be about a very likeable man but it's b ollocks
Klopp on 23:03 - Aug 3 with 1652 viewsSuperhoop83

Klopp comes across well as ever, but the self importance of Liverpool FC is just as bad as ever.

Suffering since 1978.

Klopp on 01:13 - Aug 4 with 1521 viewslave16

Klopp on 23:03 - Aug 3 by Superhoop83

Klopp comes across well as ever, but the self importance of Liverpool FC is just as bad as ever.

I must admit klopp has done a good job for liverpool but if Gerrard had not slipped this would have been Rodgers.
The cocky sense of entitlement is what gets me.

Although I irritated a lot of liverpool fans saying it only cost you 1.47 billion to win one more premiership title than QPR....

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Klopp on 02:05 - Aug 4 with 1481 viewstimcocking

Unsurprising.
Klopp on 10:50 - Aug 4 with 1227 viewsstowmarketrange

They had a banner around anfield this season which said something like “This is Liverpool,this means more.”
Why should it mean more just because it’s them?
Klopp on 12:02 - Aug 4 with 1120 viewsslmrstid

Klopp on 10:50 - Aug 4 by stowmarketrange

They had a banner around anfield this season which said something like “This is Liverpool,this means more.”
Why should it mean more just because it’s them?

I don't really pay attention to stuff like that, its all just marketing claptrap to try and make it sound special and unique, everyone does it.

Bit like the "Pride, Passion, Belief" claptrap Nationwide used to crack out in their England sponsorship days.

Or "The Garibaldi We Made With Pride Was Made in 1865" banner on the Trent End at the City Ground.

Or the "Tactics, Sweat..." and something else I can't quite remember we had splashed across our website for a while.

Etc...
Klopp on 12:13 - Aug 4 with 1096 viewsstowmarketrange

Klopp on 12:02 - Aug 4 by slmrstid

I don't really pay attention to stuff like that, its all just marketing claptrap to try and make it sound special and unique, everyone does it.

Bit like the "Pride, Passion, Belief" claptrap Nationwide used to crack out in their England sponsorship days.

Or "The Garibaldi We Made With Pride Was Made in 1865" banner on the Trent End at the City Ground.

Or the "Tactics, Sweat..." and something else I can't quite remember we had splashed across our website for a while.

Etc...

Unfortunately though some of their thickest planks believe it.Same as that crap at Wembley on Saturday which said “London is blue.”
Klopp on 12:33 - Aug 4 with 1066 viewsslmrstid

Klopp on 12:13 - Aug 4 by stowmarketrange

Unfortunately though some of their thickest planks believe it.Same as that crap at Wembley on Saturday which said “London is blue.”

Oh definitely, but every club has thick planks who believe whatever "inspirational" codswallop is thrown at them
Klopp on 12:55 - Aug 4 with 1017 viewsstowmarketrange

Klopp on 12:33 - Aug 4 by slmrstid

Oh definitely, but every club has thick planks who believe whatever "inspirational" codswallop is thrown at them

True.Some of us even believed the sky really was blue.
Login to get fewer ads

Klopp on 13:30 - Aug 4 with 962 viewsNorthantsHoop

I quite like Klopp but Liverpool FC have always annoyed me, the media sort of regard them as the Saints of top level professional football. The love fest will endure, regardless of who manages them. They fit into the category of self entitlement that pervades the modern game at the top level along with Man United, Arsenal, Chelsea and the great under achievers Spurs. I suppose Man City fall into that category now.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 13:31]
Klopp on 14:42 - Aug 4 with 877 viewsMonahoop

Klopp on 13:30 - Aug 4 by NorthantsHoop

I quite like Klopp but Liverpool FC have always annoyed me, the media sort of regard them as the Saints of top level professional football. The love fest will endure, regardless of who manages them. They fit into the category of self entitlement that pervades the modern game at the top level along with Man United, Arsenal, Chelsea and the great under achievers Spurs. I suppose Man City fall into that category now.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 13:31]

Agree. And you might want to add ' loveable' Leeds and the all underachieving Cockneys, West Ham [ remember their connection to England 1966 ] to joining that sneering band of clubs. Yes the sporting medias 'entitlement' banner offered to some clubs because of their glorious pasts is sickeningly annoying just as it so patronising to smaller clubs demise from the big time. Ahhhh, plucky, punch above their weight Bournemouth's time at the top has come to an end. Shame. Amazed they stayed up as long as they did! Hope they bounce back [ though rather they didn't ]! God help us if 'little' Brentford jump up!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Klopp on 15:55 - Aug 4 with 810 viewsrrrspricey

Couldn't bear to watch the Scallies bang on about their "30 years of hurt"

How fcuking upsetting must it have been to only win 3 FA cups, 4 League cups, 1 UEFA, 3 UEFA super-cups and 2 Champion's Leagues during such a lean period...ẉankers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024