Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all laugh at Brentford 22:21 - Aug 4 with 8163 viewsconnell10

Ha ha ha ...W ANKERS.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:27 - Aug 4 with 4336 viewsJuzzie

I’m not laughing.

I doubt many people expected them to be in with a shout of auto when the season resumed but they just kept winning.
Barnsley were fighting relegation themselves on the last day but as we drew 2-2 at WBA all Brentford had to do was win.
I’m sure it’s something that they may rue in years to come but next season will be interesting. Can it make them stronger? Will it break them? Can they keep hold of their players?
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 22:36]
Let's all laugh at Brentford (n/t) on 22:27 - Aug 4 with 4317 viewsstowmarketrange

They must love the playoffs.9 out of 9 now.Shame it was their ex chairman who thought of them.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 23:51]
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:29 - Aug 4 with 4274 viewsBrixtonR

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:30 - Aug 4 with 4266 viewsderbyhoop

Brentford will be faced with losing players with less time to replace than most Championship clubs. They may have targets in mind, as in recent years, but can they cope with the disappointment, the loss of players and the truncated pre season.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:32 - Aug 4 with 4206 views2Thomas2Bowles

They bolxed it up in the last 2 normal games but not laughing at them really.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:34 - Aug 4 with 4168 viewsLblock

Well I’m absolutely drenched in my own pi55!!!

Love it.

Unfortunately they really are getting a bit too obnoxious

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:34 - Aug 4 with 4167 viewsflynnbo

Beesotted Brentford Retweeted
Beesotted Brentford
@Beesotted
·
12h
Does anyone know where we can get our hands on a half-n-half scarf for tonight’s match? 🎣 #brentfordfc
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:35 - Aug 4 with 4160 viewsRs_Holy

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:30 - Aug 4 by derbyhoop

Brentford will be faced with losing players with less time to replace than most Championship clubs. They may have targets in mind, as in recent years, but can they cope with the disappointment, the loss of players and the truncated pre season.

Probably... they get better every season so a truncated preseason is just another challenge for them... Really hope I’m wrong but I’m going have some money on them going up automatically
Login to get fewer ads

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:38 - Aug 4 with 4109 viewsLongsufferingR

Makes next season's Championship very interesting. No Leeds Fulham or West Brom. One of the sides who actually ended up in midtable relegated. Sheff Wed starting on -12. FFP affecting Reading, Derby, Forest etc.Relegated teams from Prem not looking as strong as previous years. Teams up from L1 not the most fearsome either.
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:39 - Aug 4 with 4078 viewsNortholt_Rs

Magnificent. Looking forward to filling their new ground for them next season. COYRs!!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:41 - Aug 4 with 4055 viewsParkRoyalR

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:34 - Aug 4 by flynnbo

Beesotted Brentford Retweeted
Beesotted Brentford
@Beesotted
·
12h
Does anyone know where we can get our hands on a half-n-half scarf for tonight’s match? 🎣 #brentfordfc

Is this their top-selling line half Brentford / half Arsenal?
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:41 - Aug 4 with 4052 viewsDieByYourSide

They'll be cryw*nking into xG spreadsheets all over Hounslow.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:42 - Aug 4 with 4028 viewsdixiedean

Peter Gilham , Nick Bruzon and all the other smug gobshites from TW8 - your boys took a hell of a beating . Can we rename them Hounslow Chokers ? 9 play-offs 9 defeats . Brilliant!
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:45 - Aug 4 with 3975 viewsMyke

So I accept that i am geographically displaced from the rivalry between ourselves and Brentford and therefore less disposed to gloat over their failure to get promoted. (Don't get me wrong, I can relate, I love it when Mayo fail to win the All Ireland Final year on year). It is some choke from having not one but TWO chances to gain automatic promotion and then fail to beat Fulham, having beaten them comfortably twice already this season. It will certainly be interesting to see how they recover in such a short space of time
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:48 - Aug 4 with 3927 viewsNortholt_Rs

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:45 - Aug 4 by Myke

So I accept that i am geographically displaced from the rivalry between ourselves and Brentford and therefore less disposed to gloat over their failure to get promoted. (Don't get me wrong, I can relate, I love it when Mayo fail to win the All Ireland Final year on year). It is some choke from having not one but TWO chances to gain automatic promotion and then fail to beat Fulham, having beaten them comfortably twice already this season. It will certainly be interesting to see how they recover in such a short space of time

Yeah...meanwhile let’s all laugh our bollox off!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:57 - Aug 4 with 3846 viewsPaddyhoops

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:45 - Aug 4 by Myke

I was thinking the same thing on the Mayo comparison.
Forever the bridesmaids.
In fairness they like a laugh at our expense, so I'm not shedding any tears tonight!!
In the words of our fearless leader " They're probably the best team Fulham have faced all season!!"
😂😂
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 23:00 - Aug 4 with 3807 viewsLazyFan

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:57 - Aug 4 by Paddyhoops

I was thinking the same thing on the Mayo comparison.
Forever the bridesmaids.
In fairness they like a laugh at our expense, so I'm not shedding any tears tonight!!
In the words of our fearless leader " They're probably the best team Fulham have faced all season!!"
😂😂

What makes it worse for them is we have in fact won a play-off final. Have you ever seen you team win at Wembley? Yes, I was there.

zzzzzzzzzz

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 23:04 - Aug 4 with 3767 viewszicoshoops

I live in Brentford.

At the going down of the Sun.
And in the morning.

F*ck 'em.

What's going on?

We should be told

Sort it out
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 23:37 - Aug 4 with 3581 viewsted_hendrix

I remember the pain coming home from the The Millennium Stadium against Cardiff , I'm thinking this must be 100 times worse, I never watched a second of the game tonight but by all accounts Beenford or Bentford or whatever the f uck they're called never turned up.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 23:48 - Aug 4 with 3535 viewsqpr_1968

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:27 - Aug 4 by Juzzie

I’m not laughing.

I doubt many people expected them to be in with a shout of auto when the season resumed but they just kept winning.
Barnsley were fighting relegation themselves on the last day but as we drew 2-2 at WBA all Brentford had to do was win.
I’m sure it’s something that they may rue in years to come but next season will be interesting. Can it make them stronger? Will it break them? Can they keep hold of their players?
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 22:36]

put your half and half scarf away mate.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 23:52 - Aug 4 with 3510 viewssaxbend

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 23:37 - Aug 4 by ted_hendrix

I remember the pain coming home from the The Millennium Stadium against Cardiff , I'm thinking this must be 100 times worse, I never watched a second of the game tonight but by all accounts Beenford or Bentford or whatever the f uck they're called never turned up.

Or it would be had they been able to go. I actually would feel more sorry for them if they'd won, and couldn't be there to see it. It could have been something that doesn't come around again for them for a long time. I would feel sorry for Fulham too but they don't have any fans anyway.
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 23:54 - Aug 4 with 3497 viewsqpr_1968

this is how its done.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 00:01 - Aug 5 with 3458 viewsWesty75

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 23:54 - Aug 4 by qpr_1968

this is how its done.

Was going to post exactly the same thing

Tonight is a balm for all those fvcking humiliations at the hands of those cvnts over the last few years. Fvck ‘em.
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 01:04 - Aug 5 with 3356 viewsLoftgirl

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:34 - Aug 4 by Lblock

Well I’m absolutely drenched in my own pi55!!!

Love it.

Unfortunately they really are getting a bit too obnoxious

Exactly this. I'm hoping when that ball sailed in from 300 yards out, the striker was thinking "this one's for their stadium announcer".
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 01:58 - Aug 5 with 3309 viewsSydneyRs

Given that the only thing that bothers them is finishing above QPR they should be happy right?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024