Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all laugh at Brentford 22:21 - Aug 4 with 8159 viewsconnell10

Ha ha ha ...W ANKERS.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 07:40 - Aug 5 with 2098 viewsJuzzie

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 23:48 - Aug 4 by qpr_1968

put your half and half scarf away mate.

My scarf is QPR through and through mate.

I don't have a sense of rivalry with Brentford that I do with Chelsea so I can be a bit more magnanimous, let them get het up about us.

Now, when Terry missed that penalty shootout in the CL final v Man Utd, I wet myself laughing.
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 07:55 - Aug 5 with 2037 viewsLowerloftLad

i asked my mate who supports brentford why dont other clubs go for the stats system? his response was the big clubs just wait for us to put bids in then swoop in and outbid us now

seems to think this season has put the way they find players in the spotlight even more now

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 08:08 - Aug 5 with 1991 viewsRangersw12

This is the reason why it's hilarious. Also all their the talk before the game and they put in a performance like that

[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 8:09]
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 08:13 - Aug 5 with 1962 viewsNortholt_Rs

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 08:08 - Aug 5 by Rangersw12

This is the reason why it's hilarious. Also all their the talk before the game and they put in a performance like that

Fantastic! Shared with everybody!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 09:22 - Aug 5 with 1828 viewsbosh67

The one where Fulham are away to Liverpool!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 09:35 - Aug 5 with 1786 viewsJuzzie

Yeah, comments like that are a bit stupid.
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 09:42 - Aug 5 with 1763 viewsBostonR

It's a lovely day today. A couple of my Brentford mates are suicidal and I love it.

Absolutely fecked it up. I am sure the Brentford forums, podcasts etc will have them nailed on to win the Championship next season - which they could do. I suspect the Championship will be fairly level next season and I just hope we can push-on.

Brentford = chokers!
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 09:49 - Aug 5 with 1740 viewsjoe90

A great achievement for Brentford this season. Securing a new stadium and getting to the play-off final.

I think however the money-ball thing is a bit overrated. Every team uses stats to a certain extent and Brentford aren't doing that well that we'd need to re-assess our way of life.

I actually think we've got a lot to be proud of when you consider our season.
Login to get fewer ads

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 09:52 - Aug 5 with 1727 viewsHunterhoop

I can see next year being a challenge for Brentford.

They’re likely to lose their 3 best players. Yes, they’ll get a lot of money for them and can reinvest, but the odds on them getting it right for the 3rd or 4th year on the bounce is unlikely.

Then you have to factor in the “after the lord mayor’s show” effect, as they clearly put everything into this season, financially and emotionally.

They’ll have had the shortest break of all sides in the league which could result in injuries or a shortened pre-season.

They’ll be in a new stadium, likely with new fans, which may feel, psychologically, like a neutral stadium. And when fans do arrive, away followings will likely be large as it’ll be a new ground for everyone.

Fulham have just shown everyone a blueprint for how to set up to nullify them.

I expect they’ll still be decent, but it would not surprise me if they returned to being mid table.

Oh, and if Arsenal and Man Utd have a good start in the Prem, they may lose some fans back to the Prem.
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 10:07 - Aug 5 with 1680 viewsTeddRanger

You'd have to have a heart of stone not to be laughing your t1ts off at Brentford this morning!

Remember Devon Loch ? The horse that collapsed within sight of the finishing line. That nag had got nothing on the Bees capacity for bottling it.

The media love in for them coincided with the likes of Benrahma totally disappearing!

But most of all I'm laughing at Peter Giham, the bitterest Bee of them all (and that's saying something). Maybe you'll learn a bit of class and karma won't then come back and bite you on the bum?

Oh and one bit of advice...try playing your cup finals at the end of the season
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 10:09 - Aug 5 with 1663 viewstimcocking

I thought it was very cruel for Brentford. New English record, 9 playoffs without promotion, that's got to hurt. Wouldn't particularly wish it on anybody who supports a 'small' club.
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 10:24 - Aug 5 with 1640 viewsLongsufferingR

At least they "saved" Warren Farm though.
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 10:30 - Aug 5 with 1622 viewsEsox_Lucius

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 10:24 - Aug 5 by LongsufferingR

At least they "saved" Warren Farm though.

That should more than make up for losing yet another playoff final. It must be worse that their stalwart action resulted in QPR ending up with a superior freehold site which will cost a lot less to refurbish. It's almost like they did us a favour.

The grass is always greener.

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 11:42 - Aug 5 with 1517 viewsDannyPaddox

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 12:01 - Aug 5 with 1452 viewsToast_R

Still cant get my head around the Brentford goalkeeper. How does he let that in and wtf was he doing?
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 12:04 - Aug 5 with 1441 viewsPinnerPaul

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 09:42 - Aug 5 by BostonR

It's a lovely day today. A couple of my Brentford mates are suicidal and I love it.

Absolutely fecked it up. I am sure the Brentford forums, podcasts etc will have them nailed on to win the Championship next season - which they could do. I suspect the Championship will be fairly level next season and I just hope we can push-on.

Brentford = chokers!

It will be all about how many players they keep/sell I guess
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 12:05 - Aug 5 with 1436 viewsBostonR

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 12:04 - Aug 5 by PinnerPaul

It will be all about how many players they keep/sell I guess

Apparently, Ollie Watkins has activated his release clause at £18M. Good player.
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 12:13 - Aug 5 with 1411 views18StoneOfHoop

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 11:42 - Aug 5 by DannyPaddox

Like it DannyPaddox
but on the pedantic front ~ careful now ~
please add the missing l in Bottling
If a thing's worth doing....

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Let's all laugh at Brentford (n/t) on 12:30 - Aug 5 with 1368 viewsLoftgirl

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 11:42 - Aug 5 by DannyPaddox

[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 12:31]
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 12:43 - Aug 5 with 1341 viewsPommyhoop

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 22:29 - Aug 4 by BrixtonR

CHOOOOOOOOOON

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 12:47 - Aug 5 with 1333 viewsDannyPaddox

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 12:13 - Aug 5 by 18StoneOfHoop

Like it DannyPaddox
but on the pedantic front ~ careful now ~
please add the missing l in Bottling
If a thing's worth doing....

Good spot 18st.

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 14:35 - Aug 5 with 1192 viewsNewBee

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 01:58 - Aug 5 by SydneyRs

Given that the only thing that bothers them is finishing above QPR they should be happy right?

"Bothered"? Why should we be bothered by that?

I mean, it's never any bother finishing above QPR these days.

Anyhow, we'll just suck it up while you Hoops enjoy yourselves - that's how being a football fan works, after all.

Then next season we'll concentrate on finding that little bit extra needed to get us into the top two and leave you to find that little extra needed to get you up to 12th. (Your best bet is probably points deductions for a few others, btw)
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 14:46 - Aug 5 with 1167 viewsNewBee

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 07:55 - Aug 5 by LowerloftLad

i asked my mate who supports brentford why dont other clubs go for the stats system? his response was the big clubs just wait for us to put bids in then swoop in and outbid us now

seems to think this season has put the way they find players in the spotlight even more now

Thing is, so long as we can continue to unearth bargains from rather obscure places, then it doesn't bother us when big clubs come in. For whereas prevously we bought for £1m then sold for £5-10m, now we're paying £5m and hoping to sell for £20m, each time using the profit to "trade up" overall.

If anything the growing respect for our stats/recruitment is helping us, since the big clubs are now prepared to pay more than ever, on the basis that if BFC rate them they must be OK.
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 14:55 - Aug 5 with 1134 viewsRangersw12

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 14:35 - Aug 5 by NewBee

Anyhow, we'll just suck it up while you Hoops enjoy yourselves - that's how being a football fan works, after all.

Then next season we'll concentrate on finding that little bit extra needed to get us into the top two and leave you to find that little extra needed to get you up to 12th. (Your best bet is probably points deductions for a few others, btw)

Now type that again but without crying
Let's all laugh at Brentford on 14:55 - Aug 5 with 1131 viewsqprd

Let's all laugh at Brentford on 14:35 - Aug 5 by NewBee

Isn’t it amazing how arrogant these fans are considering they have literally accomplished nothing in their 130 year history?

There’s a reason so many neutral fans were happy to see you lose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024