Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something to sing about at the new stadium 22:42 - Aug 4 with 2219 viewsmylot50years

Barnsley at home and you fcuk it up may need a bit of editing in year's to come.
Something to sing about at the new stadium on 10:09 - Aug 5 with 1989 viewsfrancisbowles

How about '9 times you have f***ed it up' ?
Something to sing about at the new stadium on 10:21 - Aug 5 with 1971 viewsbosh67

We're as near
We're as near
We're as near to the Prem as you'll ever get
We're as near as you'll ever get.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Something to sing about at the new stadium on 10:32 - Aug 5 with 1942 viewsParkRoyalR

Something to sing about at the new stadium on 10:21 - Aug 5 by bosh67

We're as near
We're as near
We're as near to the Prem as you'll ever get
We're as near as you'll ever get.

Maybe another blast of........

'They Don't Know Who He Is'

to The Saviour Gilham, aimed at all the new two club Bees fans who believe his 'if it was'nt for me' BS,

It worked wonders for the ex-stadium announcer at Stamford Bridge who threw a proper tantrum when the Chelsea legend got it from 5,000 odd R's

Would work even better if Gilham was introducing one of their club legends - maybe Bowles... or Sinton.... or Rowlands!
Something to sing about at the new stadium on 10:39 - Aug 5 with 1923 viewsEsox_Lucius

I know a Hounslow football team, they're always hard to beat
They play in red & white striped shirts, there's a pub on every street
They only have one weakness, and it's there every season
They just can't win a play off final, and no-one knows the reason
Hahahahahahahahahahahah Hahahahahahahahahahahah

The grass is always greener.

Something to sing about at the new stadium on 10:41 - Aug 5 with 1920 viewsMick_S

"Can you tell me when we are in Hounslow, please?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Something to sing about at the new stadium on 14:56 - Aug 5 with 1762 viewsNewBee

Does every QPR fan enjoy the closed season more than the 9 or 10 months when you actually have to watch your team? All the joyous posts all of a sudden on this forum would seem to suggest so.

(I'm being generous with "9 or 10 months" btw, seeing as QPR's season is usually over by New Year these days).
Something to sing about at the new stadium on 15:00 - Aug 5 with 1744 viewskensalriser

I love the close season. Following a football team is mostly an affliction.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Something to sing about at the new stadium on 15:12 - Aug 5 with 1715 viewsDannyPaddox

Something to sing about at the new stadium on 14:56 - Aug 5 by NewBee

Does every QPR fan enjoy the closed season more than the 9 or 10 months when you actually have to watch your team? All the joyous posts all of a sudden on this forum would seem to suggest so.

(I'm being generous with "9 or 10 months" btw, seeing as QPR's season is usually over by New Year these days).

Sincerely. Thank you Brentford.
Login to get fewer ads

Something to sing about at the new stadium on 15:29 - Aug 5 with 1677 viewsrobith

Something to sing about at the new stadium on 15:30 - Aug 5 with 1673 viewsqpr_1968

our seasons usually over before the close season ends, anything else is a bonus, just like this particular season.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Something to sing about at the new stadium on 15:39 - Aug 5 with 1662 viewsLowerloftLad

wheres ya watkins gone

followed by every other bugger that looks to be off

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Something to sing about at the new stadium on 15:46 - Aug 5 with 1645 viewsLazyFan

I am not sure there is any debate here, the one that will hurt them the most, even when we are losing 4-0 as we often do nowadays with Charity Park Rangers will be the obvious and well-known song of ...

"Premiership? your haven a laugh"

No matter how poor we are, that one will sting them hard.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 15:47]

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024