Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macca battering Andy Townsend 02:48 - Aug 6 with 1741 viewstimcocking

Just saw this on newsnow, great picture of the big beautiful man.

http://www.indyrs.co.uk/2020/08/when-andy-townsend-provoked-a-response-from-alan

I think if Macca had played in the same team as Cisse, he may have ended up actually killing him.
Macca battering Andy Townsend on 05:47 - Aug 6 with 1663 viewsloftboy

Remember that well, my season ticket that year was second row in what is now F block SA road ( it was A block back then) I stood up and shouted “go on macca do him son” with that a scum fan sat in front of me asked me if I wanted to do him as well!! My response “ no matter how well you lot play here you always lose, thought you’d be used to it by now” he sat back down and sulked for the rest of the game, quite surreal at the time as I thought I may have got a slap.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Macca battering Andy Townsend on 05:52 - Aug 6 with 1663 viewsJuzzie

I think Macca would have taken issue with a lot of our own players during our two recent spells in the PL.

Townsend was a slimy player at times. Didn't need to be, but he was.
Macca battering Andy Townsend on 06:22 - Aug 6 with 1642 viewspeejaybee

Our BIG Mac,Thats playing for the badge.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Macca battering Andy Townsend on 07:44 - Aug 6 with 1509 viewspaulparker

That was the game Kerry Dixon blazed his penalty over the bar and into orbit

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Macca battering Andy Townsend on 07:52 - Aug 6 with 1492 viewsstevec

Bardsley, Parker, Macca, Sansom.

Now that’s what I call a back four. Sansom was some player, terribly sad to see where he’s ended up.
Macca battering Andy Townsend on 08:04 - Aug 6 with 1469 viewsLblock

Macca battering Andy Townsend on 05:47 - Aug 6 by loftboy

Remember that well, my season ticket that year was second row in what is now F block SA road ( it was A block back then) I stood up and shouted “go on macca do him son” with that a scum fan sat in front of me asked me if I wanted to do him as well!! My response “ no matter how well you lot play here you always lose, thought you’d be used to it by now” he sat back down and sulked for the rest of the game, quite surreal at the time as I thought I may have got a slap.

I remember that game well

Quite lively afterwards

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Macca battering Andy Townsend on 12:32 - Aug 11 with 1015 viewsthemodfather

I went to this game and could not get in the loft or paddocks, "allticket" we were told, yet this was not ie press during the week, I went to the Ellerslie stand and massive queue, I saw a steward and said "how do we get in" he nodded to he last gate taking cash and I was in,missed our goal and chelsea everywhere we won,happy days
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024