Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post COVID capacity. 21:37 - Aug 6 with 10634 viewsSt_Pollock

Just been told by a friend whose EHO department has been working with a number of clubs that the Capacity of Loftus Road next season will be 5,532 and this includes tickets allocated to the press and board.
Post COVID capacity. on 21:47 - Aug 6 with 4709 viewsBAWHoops

How many season tickets do we tend to sell? 9k? Seems as though if you buy a season ticket youll be able to attend every other game

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Post COVID capacity. on 21:47 - Aug 6 with 4706 viewsstowmarketrange

They should cut down on the press tickets given out,especially the written press because they all write the same sh@t anyway.Why can’t they share reports?
It also annoys me when you get a gaggle of photographers fighting each other to get a picture of a famous person that we’ve seen a thousand times before.Why do we need to see a new picture every time?
Post COVID capacity. on 21:58 - Aug 6 with 4661 viewsSt_Pollock

Post COVID capacity. on 21:47 - Aug 6 by BAWHoops

How many season tickets do we tend to sell? 9k? Seems as though if you buy a season ticket youll be able to attend every other game

There's an away fan ban for the duration of 20/21 to be announced which allows us to use the School End but if we have sold more than 5,000 (and I can't ascertain that at the moment) season ticket holders will be drawn randomly to attend matches.

If we have sold less there will be an limit to how many will be sold and a significant amount will not be able to buy anew or renew.

There'll be no loyalty points awarded next year either.
Post COVID capacity. on 22:00 - Aug 6 with 4648 viewsWatford_Ranger

Looking for a spare for the first game if anyone knows of one. Cheers.
Post COVID capacity. on 22:02 - Aug 6 with 4634 viewsstowmarketrange

Post COVID capacity. on 22:00 - Aug 6 by Watford_Ranger

Looking for a spare for the first game if anyone knows of one. Cheers.

I want one for the playoff final if possible.
Post COVID capacity. on 22:53 - Aug 6 with 4476 viewsthame_hoops

Post COVID capacity. on 22:02 - Aug 6 by stowmarketrange

I want one for the playoff final if possible.

Will Remy be available to play?
Post COVID capacity. on 23:48 - Aug 6 with 4380 viewsSt_Pollock

Millwall already confirming new regulations.

Post COVID capacity. on 23:56 - Aug 6 with 4351 viewsNorthernr

Heard a while ago from a well placed source about Millwall's plans. No away fans, obviously. Tickets checked at the little railway bridge and the fans can mill around in the big car park outside the main stand. Enter through the big corner gates which will be left open, no turnstiles. Sit in pairs in designated seats, four spare seats in each direction. Almost none of that works at Loftus Road. I fear we're in for a really long road back.
Login to get fewer ads

Post COVID capacity. on 00:07 - Aug 7 with 4324 viewsSt_Pollock

Post COVID capacity. on 23:56 - Aug 6 by Northernr

Heard a while ago from a well placed source about Millwall's plans. No away fans, obviously. Tickets checked at the little railway bridge and the fans can mill around in the big car park outside the main stand. Enter through the big corner gates which will be left open, no turnstiles. Sit in pairs in designated seats, four spare seats in each direction. Almost none of that works at Loftus Road. I fear we're in for a really long road back.

The capacity limit imposed by the Government will be 5,532 but, as you say, that's based on a percentage of the normal capacity.

I think we can get that if we have timed entry meaning those, for example, Q block have to enter before those in J - possibly an hour beforehand - but its already obvious that few of us will be going to many games next season and none of us will be going to an away game until August/September 2021 at the earliest.

Strangely looking forward to a season of non league football - as many of us will be faced with - and it'll be interesting how many will opt to come back to mainstream football after a year in a very different environment.
Post COVID capacity. on 09:55 - Aug 7 with 4046 viewstoboboly

Post COVID capacity. on 00:07 - Aug 7 by St_Pollock

The capacity limit imposed by the Government will be 5,532 but, as you say, that's based on a percentage of the normal capacity.

I think we can get that if we have timed entry meaning those, for example, Q block have to enter before those in J - possibly an hour beforehand - but its already obvious that few of us will be going to many games next season and none of us will be going to an away game until August/September 2021 at the earliest.

Strangely looking forward to a season of non league football - as many of us will be faced with - and it'll be interesting how many will opt to come back to mainstream football after a year in a very different environment.

I have a ST and would probably need to opt out due to my folks and in-laws. Hopefully the club can take that on board and then others can go in place.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Post COVID capacity. on 09:59 - Aug 7 with 4045 viewsrobith

Do people really want to go to fooball that badly? Forgetting the health risks for a moment, it sounds like a terrible experience
Post COVID capacity. on 10:08 - Aug 7 with 3995 viewsfrancisbowles

We are going to need a bid and swap system for games!
Post COVID capacity. on 10:08 - Aug 7 with 4004 viewsWatford_Ranger

Post COVID capacity. on 09:59 - Aug 7 by robith

Do people really want to go to fooball that badly? Forgetting the health risks for a moment, it sounds like a terrible experience

When the alternative is not going to football then yeah.
Post COVID capacity. on 10:09 - Aug 7 with 3996 viewsSt_Pollock

I'm not concerned about the health aspect : I believe I have already had the virus and I am of the opinion that the whole thing has been overblown by Governments anyway.

However, once it became inevitable that it would be restricted capacities for at least a season and a highly regimented affair I knew it wasn't for me and cancelled my direct debit renewal with the club.

Each to their own but I can't see how anyone could get any enjoyment of watching football in such circumstances. Non League for me next season and a chance to consider if I really want to go back to the highly sanitised tribute act that modern football is.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2020 10:11]
Post COVID capacity. on 10:12 - Aug 7 with 3980 viewsBklynRanger

I think some of the capacity issues may be resolved by the potential 'terrible experience' factor. Getting into your seat an hour or even half an hour early in shit weather wasn't an appealing idea in the pre-pandemic days let alone now. If we hit any kind of run of bad form, which is perfectly normal, it'll be even less appealing.

Saying that I still think it's worth trying.
Post COVID capacity. on 10:38 - Aug 7 with 3910 viewsDorse

Post COVID capacity. on 10:12 - Aug 7 by BklynRanger

I think some of the capacity issues may be resolved by the potential 'terrible experience' factor. Getting into your seat an hour or even half an hour early in shit weather wasn't an appealing idea in the pre-pandemic days let alone now. If we hit any kind of run of bad form, which is perfectly normal, it'll be even less appealing.

Saying that I still think it's worth trying.

The 'terrible experience factor'? I've seen that show and wholeheartedly agree.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Post COVID capacity. on 10:42 - Aug 7 with 3902 viewsstowmarketrange

There are 5 of us in our season ticket group and I’m not sure which ones would be allocated which games,but it wouldn’t be the same enjoyment for me if we couldn’t go as a group.
The whole day used to include meeting family and friends for a couple of hours every other weekend.
I was the only one out of the 5 who made the Cardiff game and it isn’t the same experience for me to go to games and sit there on your own.

I don’t want to lose our seats though so it looks like another frustrating 9-10 months to endure,but I suppose it’s in everyone’s best interests to try to control this virus.
Post COVID capacity. on 10:58 - Aug 7 with 3853 viewsHunterhoop

This whole thing reeks of analysis and evaluation by people who have no understanding of watching football live.

Open the ground and allow people to make their own decision on whether to attend or keep them closed.

People are not able to social distance in many jobs and walks of live already back in operation.

I get crowds at football would certainly breach social distancing rules, but this is the key issue the govt seem unwilling to address: social distancing is not a solution or a viable approach for any length of time when reopening sectors of life. You open, force the wearing of masks, ensure hand sanitiser is available, and you have a track and trace system in place OR you stay shut.

The reason the govt are peddling this continued line of social distancing indefinitely is because they have made sod all progress with test and trace...because they are incompetent.
Post COVID capacity. on 11:01 - Aug 7 with 3847 viewspaulparker

Post COVID capacity. on 10:58 - Aug 7 by Hunterhoop

This whole thing reeks of analysis and evaluation by people who have no understanding of watching football live.

Open the ground and allow people to make their own decision on whether to attend or keep them closed.

People are not able to social distance in many jobs and walks of live already back in operation.

I get crowds at football would certainly breach social distancing rules, but this is the key issue the govt seem unwilling to address: social distancing is not a solution or a viable approach for any length of time when reopening sectors of life. You open, force the wearing of masks, ensure hand sanitiser is available, and you have a track and trace system in place OR you stay shut.

The reason the govt are peddling this continued line of social distancing indefinitely is because they have made sod all progress with test and trace...because they are incompetent.

Good post

Let’s just get on with it ffs

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Post COVID capacity. on 11:40 - Aug 7 with 3775 viewsSt_Pollock

Post COVID capacity. on 10:58 - Aug 7 by Hunterhoop

Totally agree and that's a great post.

There needs to be more emphasis on the fact that the virus has a negligible affect on most people who contract it and more encouragement to make your own mind up on where you're wiling to go or not.
Post COVID capacity. on 11:44 - Aug 7 with 3755 viewsrobith

Post COVID capacity. on 10:09 - Aug 7 by St_Pollock

I'm not concerned about the health aspect : I believe I have already had the virus and I am of the opinion that the whole thing has been overblown by Governments anyway.

However, once it became inevitable that it would be restricted capacities for at least a season and a highly regimented affair I knew it wasn't for me and cancelled my direct debit renewal with the club.

Each to their own but I can't see how anyone could get any enjoyment of watching football in such circumstances. Non League for me next season and a chance to consider if I really want to go back to the highly sanitised tribute act that modern football is.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2020 10:11]

Let me know your seat number, so I can request a healthy amount of distance
Post COVID capacity. on 11:48 - Aug 7 with 3738 viewsPinnerPaul

I'm in the really?! camp.

Saw yesterday latest infection rate in the UK is 0.04% - yep that's 4 hundreds of 1%.

Do we STILL REALLY need all the measures that are in place?

Gave up newspapers and most of the media in March, so maybe I AM missing something?
Post COVID capacity. on 11:53 - Aug 7 with 3720 viewsSt_Pollock

Post COVID capacity. on 11:48 - Aug 7 by PinnerPaul

I'm in the really?! camp.

Saw yesterday latest infection rate in the UK is 0.04% - yep that's 4 hundreds of 1%.

Do we STILL REALLY need all the measures that are in place?

Gave up newspapers and most of the media in March, so maybe I AM missing something?

There are 7 people in every 100,000 affected by COVID in Hammersmith and Fulham borough.

Non-league clubs aren't allowed fans at friendly matches which normally attract 100 persons but you can all go into a pub, restaurant or protest in your hundreds of thousands...

The only thing you've missed is the punchline but most of us have.
Post COVID capacity. on 11:56 - Aug 7 with 3690 viewsstowmarketrange

Whilst not wanting to start another corona thread over this,I don’t agree with a couple of the last posts on this thread.
I know that people should have the choice on some of the things they do,this virus doesn’t just affect the person who has it.Would it be acceptable for someone to die of covid because someone else wanted to see the Qpr v Luton game?

We should all have a duty to care for ourselves,the people we know and also the people we don’t know.Until there is some sort of vaccine or cure for this virus we shouldn’t be allowed to do whatever we want just because we want to.
Post COVID capacity. on 11:59 - Aug 7 with 3669 viewsQPR_John

Post COVID capacity. on 11:56 - Aug 7 by stowmarketrange

Whilst not wanting to start another corona thread over this,I don’t agree with a couple of the last posts on this thread.
I know that people should have the choice on some of the things they do,this virus doesn’t just affect the person who has it.Would it be acceptable for someone to die of covid because someone else wanted to see the Qpr v Luton game?

We should all have a duty to care for ourselves,the people we know and also the people we don’t know.Until there is some sort of vaccine or cure for this virus we shouldn’t be allowed to do whatever we want just because we want to.

Could not agree more
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024