Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's goodbye from me :) 10:39 - Aug 12 with 8630 viewsPunteR

Thanks all for your company for the last 13 years or so.
I'll continue with Clives reports and will pay a subscription for Clives work but I'm done with the forum now. The reason I'm putting it out there and not quietly disappearing is I lack will power so this way it will help keep me off here :) . Besides I thought it more dignified way rather than goading Clive to delete my account. Lol. Many thanks to all that helped with donations for GOSH. There lots of positives to the forum but unfortunately the negatives are starting to out weigh it more for me . You can all catch me on Release Radio (if House music your thing) and say hello or throw a few insults my way. Whatever floats your boat..lol Got a few of you on WhatsApp so will obviously keep contact with you lads. I'm off now to level up 130 year old floor joists with C16 grade timber..
Thanks again.
U Rrrss

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

It's goodbye from me :) on 11:20 - Aug 12 with 6238 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That's a shame, PunteR.

Hopefully you'll return after a break.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

It's goodbye from me :) on 11:46 - Aug 12 with 6093 viewsAntti_Heinola

That's a shame PunteR - often hold different views to you, but hope I never crossed any lines. you'll be missed.

Bare bones.

It's goodbye from me :) on 11:49 - Aug 12 with 6066 viewslondonscottish

That's a shame mate, you'll be missed on here.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

It's goodbye from me :) on 11:54 - Aug 12 with 6042 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

It's goodbye from me :) on 12:29 - Aug 12 with 5903 viewsBklynRanger

Sounds like it's not something a mass ignore button and a bit of a break could sort out Punt. Hopefully turns out that way.
It's goodbye from me :) on 12:48 - Aug 12 with 5769 viewsR_from_afar

Don't go!

But if you must....come back soon!

Good luck with the joists. You are doing a real job, you're not just an e-mail generator like me.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

It's goodbye from me :) on 13:05 - Aug 12 with 5680 viewsPhildo

Have a week off then think again - you might feel differently

The virus has put everyone under pressure in different ways - health jobs family etc - you might need this place for a vent in a couple of weeks.

take care
It's goodbye from me :) on 13:08 - Aug 12 with 5663 viewsMytch_QPR

It's goodbye from me :) on 12:29 - Aug 12 by BklynRanger

Sounds like it's not something a mass ignore button and a bit of a break could sort out Punt. Hopefully turns out that way.

It sounds like you're fed up with planks.
Take care, PunteR

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Login to get fewer ads

It's goodbye from me :) on 13:09 - Aug 12 with 5661 viewsdanehoop

Sorry you are stepping back PunteR. Hope that after a break you feel refreshed and return.

Never knowingly understood

It's goodbye from me :) on 13:09 - Aug 12 with 5662 viewsCroydonCaptJack

A great poster and major contributor to our music thread. Hopefully you have just been temporarily wound up and we will see you on here again.
It's goodbye from me :) on 13:12 - Aug 12 with 5627 viewsMick_S

Good luck, old boy.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

It's goodbye from me :) on 13:21 - Aug 12 with 5561 viewswestberksr

often had similar thoughts myself but manage to steer clear of the contentious threads where it gets petty and driven by keyboard warriors.

i'll be tuning in on Release and Shazaming the fukk out of it so that I can put them on the Frankie thread in your honour sir

catch up soon; sorry to see you go. As others have said, hopefully you'll have a rest, hit a few ignore buttons and stick to the cheerful end of the LFW pool
It's goodbye from me :) on 13:41 - Aug 12 with 5469 viewsOutWestR

Thanks again for all your help earlier in the year Jody. You provided some excellent advice and I was able to finally start getting my vinyl online... and subsequently bore everyone to death with my mixes.

I’ll definitely keep an eye out for you on Release.

All the best.
It's goodbye from me :) on 13:46 - Aug 12 with 5443 viewsMyke

Don't know you personally, but I took the best part of two years away from here after vowing 'never to return' following the fallout from our 7-1 to WBA in 2018. To be honest after a while I didn't miss it and like you stayed in touch through Clive's reports etc . Probably if the pandemic hadn't occurred I would never have come back, but 5 months at home took it's toll!! Anyway i know once I go back to school in a couple of weeks I will have a lot less time on my hands and will visit infrequently, but I have found the forum useful the last couple of months. Whatever you decide, best wishes.
It's goodbye from me :) on 13:52 - Aug 12 with 5416 views2Thomas2Bowles

Good luck in prison... I mean Rehab ...

WHO R YA!

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

It's goodbye from me :) on 14:16 - Aug 12 with 5323 viewsBlackCrowe

Aw no...one of the good guys.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

It's goodbye from me :) on 14:26 - Aug 12 with 5274 viewsjohncharles

Hope this temporary Punter. I know why you’ve put the message out because I’ve often thought I’d have a break but I’m always back in a day two. Best of luck with your joists and maybe see you soon when push for promotion. 👍

Strong and stable my arse.

It's goodbye from me :) on 14:28 - Aug 12 with 5268 viewsngbqpr

Sorry to see you go mate :(

I've found the block option, limiting visits and avoiding certain subjects has helped - especially the block option!

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

It's goodbye from me :) on 14:33 - Aug 12 with 5243 viewsNorthernr

I'll DM you late Punter but I think it's a real shame and while I understand why I'd like it if you reconsidered x
It's goodbye from me :) on 14:43 - Aug 12 with 5207 viewsfrancisbowles

Sorry to see anyone leave this forum. It's strong because of all of our opinions. Occasionally some go ott and some are arrogant but on the whole it is a decent place with decent people, although to my knowledge I haven't met any of them.

Hope to see you posting again in the not too distant.
It's goodbye from me :) on 14:52 - Aug 12 with 5162 viewsMoonshineSteve

It's goodbye from me :) on 14:33 - Aug 12 by Northernr

I'll DM you late Punter but I think it's a real shame and while I understand why I'd like it if you reconsidered x

Clive even signed off with a little kiss. Won't that make you change your mind?

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

It's goodbye from me :) on 15:02 - Aug 12 with 5112 viewsNewhopphoops

It's goodbye from me :) on 14:52 - Aug 12 by MoonshineSteve

Clive even signed off with a little kiss. Won't that make you change your mind?

Have a break Jodie and come back when you fancy it. You will :)

It's goodbye from me :) on 15:16 - Aug 12 with 5050 viewsBoston

Cheerio Punte, nice talking to ya. Today we continue replacing window sills on an 1827, lovely cedar material🔨
Don’t let the ‘Dirty Dozen’ get you down.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

It's goodbye from me :) on 15:24 - Aug 12 with 5022 viewsOakR

Good luck - I've always liked your posts, and as others have said hopefully we will see you back. A break is sometimes good - I tend to take a day or two break from here everytime we lose!

Poll: Will we stay up?

It's goodbye from me :) on 16:00 - Aug 12 with 4914 viewskensalriser

(Prob best not to play this one on your show.)

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024