Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football index our new shirt sponsor 10:13 - Aug 20 with 2961 viewsloftboy

I have a whole £10 invested in them.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 10:21 - Aug 20 with 2914 viewsTonto

Another betting company...

Can't say I'm surprised but ethically speaking this doesn't sit right with me. But I also accept that we need all the money we can get and there aren't many blue chip companies willing to sponsor a second division team thats got a FFP penalty hanging over it and gets average gates of around 12k.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 10:31 - Aug 20 with 2855 viewsloftboy

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 10:21 - Aug 20 by Tonto

Another betting company...

Can't say I'm surprised but ethically speaking this doesn't sit right with me. But I also accept that we need all the money we can get and there aren't many blue chip companies willing to sponsor a second division team thats got a FFP penalty hanging over it and gets average gates of around 12k.

Of your usual betting App though, you buy and sell shares in players, I have mine tied up in Eze, once his transfer goes through I’m expecting to make a profit.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 10:49 - Aug 20 with 2806 viewsHoopstar

Sits a little easier with me than RoyalPanda for some reason...

If the shirt is any good I might consider buying one - haven't bought a replica shirt since our last Prem season as don't want to be out jogging and advertising some parasitic betting company.
Football index our new shirt sponsor on 12:56 - Aug 20 with 2670 viewshoopsmark

Been playing the market for a while now,im up 67 percent profit wise.....I bought shares in Serge Gnabry before he started knocking them in last year and a low price.....he is my main profit maker now (but only on paper dont forget until you sell)

but like all investing,you need time to really study to make good use of the platform (which i dont have).....
Football index our new shirt sponsor on 10:12 - Aug 21 with 2451 viewsDorse

Football Index? Bollocks, if we're going to be alphabetised we're never going to top the table. Broken Britain, we're all going to hell in a handcart, couldn't make it up etc etc etc.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 10:18 - Aug 21 with 2428 viewsTacticalR

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 10:12 - Aug 21 by Dorse

Football Index? Bollocks, if we're going to be alphabetised we're never going to top the table. Broken Britain, we're all going to hell in a handcart, couldn't make it up etc etc etc.

Broken Britain as a sponsor? Maybe we need a thread about alternative sponsors?

Air hostess clique

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 10:30 - Aug 21 with 2405 viewsJamieNaz

I've got a little bit invested in it. I really enjoy it.
Had a stocks and shares ISA, but did not understand stocks or shares.

A mate was showing me Football Index, so I've now got some money in this.
Interesting model, and I've made far more on this than I have by leaving it in a random ISA.

Need Eze to go somewhere good to make money on him, and also because he is better than West Ham.

Massively prefer Football Index to any other betting platform
Football index our new shirt sponsor on 10:47 - Aug 21 with 2369 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 10:49 - Aug 20 by Hoopstar

Sits a little easier with me than RoyalPanda for some reason...

If the shirt is any good I might consider buying one - haven't bought a replica shirt since our last Prem season as don't want to be out jogging and advertising some parasitic betting company.

Yeah same. A lot of these betting sites (like Royal Panda) seem to be geared towards clearing the bank accounts of vulnerable people. Exploiting kids and so on.

Football Index actually looks quite interesting. I might even give it a try.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 11:04 - Aug 21 with 2347 viewsLythamR

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 10:47 - Aug 21 by CliveWilsonSaid

Yeah same. A lot of these betting sites (like Royal Panda) seem to be geared towards clearing the bank accounts of vulnerable people. Exploiting kids and so on.

Football Index actually looks quite interesting. I might even give it a try.

I dont like having a gambling sponsor

that said I did look at football index, what i dont understand is why there are so few players available to buy for many clubs, for example with QPR i only see 2 listed, Eze and Amos, where is BOS or Chair for that matter, can people add players themselves somehow?
Football index our new shirt sponsor on 18:19 - Aug 21 with 2186 viewskarlski

I don’t do any traditional betting but I do use Football Index after some mates signed up for it. Definitely a very different concept to normal betting and, despite being sceptical to start, it’s a whole lot of fun!! Really like it and would recommend to any fan of football. Do wish they had even more players available but I think they are always adding more.
Football index our new shirt sponsor on 23:54 - Aug 21 with 2064 viewsLythamR

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 11:04 - Aug 21 by LythamR

I dont like having a gambling sponsor

that said I did look at football index, what i dont understand is why there are so few players available to buy for many clubs, for example with QPR i only see 2 listed, Eze and Amos, where is BOS or Chair for that matter, can people add players themselves somehow?

Ive found the answer
Q- What are IPOs and where can I find them?
A- IPOs (Initial Player Offering) is the process on Football Index where new footballers are introduced to the platform and are available to purchase from the market.

Traders will be informed the day before of the release what players are being promoted to the platform, and what price they will enter the market at. Traders will be able to find the list of players that are being promoted and their price on www.footballindex.news. The price of a footballer is predetermined, and this will decide whether the player will be introduced directly into the Top 200 or Squad Players.

Traders can request players to be added to the market via email to our support team at support@footballindex.co.uk or by tweeting us at @FootballIndexUK.

I have emailed them requesting the immediate inclusion of Todd Kane!
Football index our new shirt sponsor on 00:30 - Aug 22 with 2031 viewskensalriser

What happens to your money if Football Index goes tits up?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 01:55 - Aug 22 with 1983 viewsBoston

Anyone else not really give a monkey’s who the sponsors are? I’m just happy the club has companies interested in investing with us to be honest. It’s probably only a matter of months since I discovered Royal Panda wasn’t a Chinese take away, so as long as it’s not the Chelsea Building Society I’m unlikely to lose any sleep.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2020 1:56]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 06:24 - Aug 22 with 1940 viewsessextaxiboy

There is a tipping point where being linked to a brand despite what they will pay, damages our own brand . I think this is a good compromise given our finacial situation .
Football index our new shirt sponsor on 07:18 - Aug 22 with 1916 viewsGloucs_R

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 06:24 - Aug 22 by essextaxiboy

There is a tipping point where being linked to a brand despite what they will pay, damages our own brand . I think this is a good compromise given our finacial situation .

I work for a large software company and we wouldn't want to be associated to a team who were relegated or kept losing. Too much of a risk to our brand.

Likewise, and totally agree with another point, a small championship team is not a great pull to have your brand recognised. Nor would it be easy to get clients to games for corporate hospitality.

Which is why you see very few business to business sponsors.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 08:45 - Aug 22 with 1831 viewsLythamR

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 00:30 - Aug 22 by kensalriser

What happens to your money if Football Index goes tits up?

I think it would work along the lines of Keyser Soze
Football index our new shirt sponsor on 10:01 - Aug 22 with 1754 viewsessextaxiboy

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 07:18 - Aug 22 by Gloucs_R

I work for a large software company and we wouldn't want to be associated to a team who were relegated or kept losing. Too much of a risk to our brand.

Likewise, and totally agree with another point, a small championship team is not a great pull to have your brand recognised. Nor would it be easy to get clients to games for corporate hospitality.

Some businesses may want to link their brand with a team that did so much for Grenfell, is demonstrably inclusive with regards to BAME . Off pitch image is as important to some brands ..
Football index our new shirt sponsor on 10:16 - Aug 22 with 1733 viewsGloucs_R

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 10:01 - Aug 22 by essextaxiboy

Some businesses may want to link their brand with a team that did so much for Grenfell, is demonstrably inclusive with regards to BAME . Off pitch image is as important to some brands ..

Clearly they don't.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 11:00 - Aug 22 with 1674 viewsrsonist

If betting (or pseudo-betting) sponsorship is an unavoidable evil then I feel like we've landed on our feet here more or less. But if I'm honest I'm only really saying that because the logo is mercifully restrained compared to all the FUN88 and MANBET X with Chinese glyphs all over it that has become the norm. Have a good look to remind yourselves and breathe a sigh of relief:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/04/all-fully-leaked-premier-league-20-21.htm
https://www.footyheadlines.com/search/label/Championship?max-results=8

Stings a bit when Swansea are sponsored by the local uni though. Also slightly envy Huski Chocolate...
Football index our new shirt sponsor on 11:15 - Aug 22 with 1655 viewsrsonist

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 06:24 - Aug 22 by essextaxiboy

Yeah you very rarely get the sense that clubs have any concept of preserving/cultivating their own IP and that these are synergistic commercial partnerships not just quick buck walking billboards.

Of course when the disparity in recompense is so substantial it's very difficult to remain faithful to ideals. But look at what the board bought themselves, really bought themselves - the deep, powerful, lasting intangibles - when they changed the crest back.
Football index our new shirt sponsor on 12:00 - Aug 22 with 1623 viewsDorse

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 07:18 - Aug 22 by Gloucs_R

Begin preparations for the hermetically sealed, socially distanced open-topped bus parade!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 13:54 - Aug 22 with 1576 viewsessextaxiboy

Football index our new shirt sponsor on 11:15 - Aug 22 by rsonist

Yeah you very rarely get the sense that clubs have any concept of preserving/cultivating their own IP and that these are synergistic commercial partnerships not just quick buck walking billboards.

Of course when the disparity in recompense is so substantial it's very difficult to remain faithful to ideals. But look at what the board bought themselves, really bought themselves - the deep, powerful, lasting intangibles - when they changed the crest back.

The very biggest clubs are very mindful of their own brand image and do huge amounts of research to avoid signing up with a brand looking to cleanse a poor reputation or scandal regardless of how much they are prepared to pay .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024