Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Balkan Wars 11:44 - Aug 24 with 1435 viewsMrSheen

Tomorrow's Champo League qualifiers:
PAOK Salonika v Besiktas
Tirana v Red Star Belgrade
Bring back the fans!
Balkan Wars on 12:46 - Aug 24 with 1366 viewsKonk

PAOK and Besiktas have a friendship thing going on. I think Partizan are involved too.

They wanted us to join the black and white brotherhood, but after a few trips over to London they decided our fans were too mental.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2020 12:59]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Balkan Wars on 13:01 - Aug 24 with 1327 viewsDorse

Balkan Wars on 12:46 - Aug 24 by Konk

PAOK and Besiktas have a friendship thing going on. I think Partizan are involved too.

They wanted us to join the black and white brotherhood, but after a few trips over to London they decided our fans were too mental.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2020 12:59]

It was probably when you all became outraged when they passed the port anti-clockwise and asked the staff to eject them.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Balkan Wars on 13:36 - Aug 24 with 1276 viewsR_from_afar

Linfield got a COVID bye in the first qualifying round after two players with their opponents, Drita of Kosovo, tested positive for the virus. I didn't need to tell you they are from Kosovo, did I, you all knew that already

As far as I can tell, Slovan Bratislava are still in the Faroe Islands, quarantined by the government and waiting to play their game. The sequence of events:
- The Slovan team tested negative before leaving for the Faroes
- They underwent additional testing upon arrival in the Faroe Islands, as required by the local legislation, one of their delegation tested positive so they were quarantined
- Upon request of Slovan, the match was postponed to 21 August 2020 in accordance with Annex I.3.1 of the 2020/21 UEFA Champions League Regulations (“Annex I”), as approved by the UEFA Executive Committee on 3 August 2020, in order for the club to provide a list of additional players tested negative and eligible to play the match in accordance with Annex I.2.1.
- After the new tests, a player from this second group returned two positive COVID-19 test results in consecutive days, and, consequently, a decision was taken by the relevant authorities of the Faroe Islands to put the entire second group of Slovan players and officials into quarantine (I hope you're following all this, there will be a test (no, not a COVID one) at the end
- The rescheduled match could not be played and the matter will now be submitted to the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body, for a decision to be taken in accordance with Annex I.

So, all in all, a pretty uneventful trip! Very sad state of affairs, all joking apart

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Balkan Wars on 14:29 - Aug 24 with 1189 viewsDannyPaddox

Balkan Wars on 13:36 - Aug 24 by R_from_afar

Linfield got a COVID bye in the first qualifying round after two players with their opponents, Drita of Kosovo, tested positive for the virus. I didn't need to tell you they are from Kosovo, did I, you all knew that already

As far as I can tell, Slovan Bratislava are still in the Faroe Islands, quarantined by the government and waiting to play their game. The sequence of events:
- The Slovan team tested negative before leaving for the Faroes
- They underwent additional testing upon arrival in the Faroe Islands, as required by the local legislation, one of their delegation tested positive so they were quarantined
- Upon request of Slovan, the match was postponed to 21 August 2020 in accordance with Annex I.3.1 of the 2020/21 UEFA Champions League Regulations (“Annex I”), as approved by the UEFA Executive Committee on 3 August 2020, in order for the club to provide a list of additional players tested negative and eligible to play the match in accordance with Annex I.2.1.
- After the new tests, a player from this second group returned two positive COVID-19 test results in consecutive days, and, consequently, a decision was taken by the relevant authorities of the Faroe Islands to put the entire second group of Slovan players and officials into quarantine (I hope you're following all this, there will be a test (no, not a COVID one) at the end
- The rescheduled match could not be played and the matter will now be submitted to the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body, for a decision to be taken in accordance with Annex I.

So, all in all, a pretty uneventful trip! Very sad state of affairs, all joking apart

Annex I.2.1. now meet PFC Litex Lovech in Qualifying Round 2.1

Should be a cracker!
Balkan Wars on 11:46 - Aug 25 with 983 viewsDorse

Balkan Wars on 14:29 - Aug 24 by DannyPaddox

Annex I.2.1. now meet PFC Litex Lovech in Qualifying Round 2.1

Should be a cracker!

That's not a football fixture: that's a patch update.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Balkan Wars on 14:01 - Aug 27 with 869 viewsR_from_afar

CSKA Sofia have a marvelously named opponent in the Europa League tonight: Sirens, a team from Malta. Great name, great badge:

PS: I just noticed that I am older than the club!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024