Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford V Wycombe 12:28 - Sep 6 with 2662 viewsTGRRRSSS

Anyone watching? First game at Lionel Road.

Brentford V Wycombe on 12:31 - Sep 6 with 2642 viewsQPRSteve

Yeah, and getting sick of the Brentfart love fest from the commentators.
Brentford V Wycombe on 12:32 - Sep 6 with 2636 viewsTGRRRSSS

Yes thats very tedious I agree.

Wonder why and how this is worked? I might be wrong but never get that feeling when seeing us on Telly.

I accept it's a bit different because they've moved and stuff.
Brentford V Wycombe on 12:34 - Sep 6 with 2621 viewsQPRSteve

Wycombe doing ok so far . not being outplayed at all.
Brentford V Wycombe on 12:34 - Sep 6 with 2619 viewsQPRSteve

Spoke too soon lol.
Brentford V Wycombe on 12:37 - Sep 6 with 2602 viewsNorthantsHoop

I am still disappointed we did not buy Charlie Goode, hope Rob Dickie does the business, but our defence is so brittle.
Brentford V Wycombe on 12:38 - Sep 6 with 2594 viewsQPRSteve

That Jacobson fella would be worth a look if only for his set pieces.

Edit: Just seen his age, 33.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2020 12:41]
Brentford V Wycombe on 13:04 - Sep 6 with 2469 viewshook_hoops

I am underwhelmed by their new stadium. I am not a fan of the multi-coloured seating. The whole thing just looks bland.
Brentford V Wycombe on 13:11 - Sep 6 with 2440 viewsQPRSteve

Wycombe down to 10
Login to get fewer ads

Brentford V Wycombe on 13:18 - Sep 6 with 2398 views100percent

Proper Sky wan kathon. Definitely setting themselves up for a season of masturbating furiously over anything that brentfart are involved in.
Brentford V Wycombe on 13:39 - Sep 6 with 2315 viewsQPRSteve

1-1
Brentford V Wycombe on 13:41 - Sep 6 with 2304 viewsDieByYourSide

Balls up between Pinnock and Goode, neither covering themselves in glory. Wycombe really do look pretty rough and ready, the challenge for their sending off was lively

Poll: And it's hi ho

Brentford V Wycombe on 13:57 - Sep 6 with 2247 viewsQPRSteve

Gone to penalties.
Brentford V Wycombe on 14:08 - Sep 6 with 2208 viewsQPRSteve

Ssum III through 4-2 on pens.
Brentford V Wycombe on 21:49 - Sep 6 with 1808 viewsDWQPR

Thought the new ground looked as shît as I thought it was. The idea of the multi coloured seats is to make the ground look fuller than it actually would normally be. From what I saw brentford looked very average.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Brentford V Wycombe on 09:06 - Sep 7 with 1577 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford V Wycombe on 21:49 - Sep 6 by DWQPR

Thought the new ground looked as shît as I thought it was. The idea of the multi coloured seats is to make the ground look fuller than it actually would normally be. From what I saw brentford looked very average.

Agree the seats are not good on the eye but nor are the empty stadiums we ware having to watch football in at the moment.The Stadium itself is fantastic compared to where we have moved from and gives us opportunities to massively increase revenues with corporate places going from 60 to over 2500,yes I know but football can’t rely on the massive TV money for ever.As for the game yes we looked very average and Wycombe were the better team before they went down to 10 men but let’s be honest this competition is more of a pre season friendly to get players match fit doubt if any championship team who lost at the weekend will be that bothered.Would add there will only be at most 5 players from yesterday’s line up that will start Saturday against Brum maybe less if by any chance Benrahma and Watkins stay.
Brentford V Wycombe on 10:27 - Sep 7 with 1456 viewsthame_hoops

Brentford V Wycombe on 09:06 - Sep 7 by switchingcode

Agree the seats are not good on the eye but nor are the empty stadiums we ware having to watch football in at the moment.The Stadium itself is fantastic compared to where we have moved from and gives us opportunities to massively increase revenues with corporate places going from 60 to over 2500,yes I know but football can’t rely on the massive TV money for ever.As for the game yes we looked very average and Wycombe were the better team before they went down to 10 men but let’s be honest this competition is more of a pre season friendly to get players match fit doubt if any championship team who lost at the weekend will be that bothered.Would add there will only be at most 5 players from yesterday’s line up that will start Saturday against Brum maybe less if by any chance Benrahma and Watkins stay.

stadium looks pretty cool, yeah the coloured seats wont matter when fans come back as i imagine every game will be sold out. great idea tbh
at least it isn't an identical bowl (leics/soton/cov etc) and has some character
Brentford V Wycombe on 10:32 - Sep 7 with 1453 viewsMaggsinho

WLS seemed to - rather breathlessly - like it...

https://www.westlondonsport.com/brentford/brentford-stadium-takes-breath-away-07
Brentford V Wycombe on 10:42 - Sep 7 with 1425 viewsthame_hoops

Brentford V Wycombe on 10:32 - Sep 7 by Maggsinho

WLS seemed to - rather breathlessly - like it...

https://www.westlondonsport.com/brentford/brentford-stadium-takes-breath-away-07

seems they have done a good job, especially with the staff retention. Kudos
Brentford V Wycombe on 12:19 - Sep 7 with 1292 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford V Wycombe on 10:27 - Sep 7 by thame_hoops

stadium looks pretty cool, yeah the coloured seats wont matter when fans come back as i imagine every game will be sold out. great idea tbh
at least it isn't an identical bowl (leics/soton/cov etc) and has some character

Let’s hope we and some of you can be there at the end of November as it’s crap this empty stadium football
Brentford V Wycombe on 13:30 - Sep 7 with 1197 viewsNewBee

Brentford V Wycombe on 10:27 - Sep 7 by thame_hoops

I'm confident we'll fill all the seats if/when full capacity is allowed again, but I'm pretty sure it's not for Bees games that they've done it.

Rather it's so the empty seats won't look so bad on TV when London Irish are playing, or England Womens U-19's are playing Denmark Womens U-19's in some Euro qualifier etc.

In the meantime, I agree the seats look pretty crap - just about the only thing I don't like about it so far.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 13:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024