Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry and Meg. 17:47 - Sep 7 with 2962 viewsted_hendrix

As an anti Royalist I've got to front up on this, Harry said he would pay back the cost of renovating Frogmore Cottage, the cost was covered by taxpayers through the Sovereign Grant, (£2.4 bloody million).
Well he's only gone and paid it back so, 'fair do's'

Wish some bastard would give me a sovereign grant.

Goodbye

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Harry and Meg. on 17:57 - Sep 7 with 2622 viewsBklynRanger

Must have got a cheque from Netflix. I've found them to be a right pain in the balls the last few months, bleating on about their newspaper libel suits and new life updates while we're all climbing the fcuking walls. Just fcuk off you tvvats.
Harry and Meg. on 19:10 - Sep 7 with 2493 viewsNorthantsHoop

It's all going to end in tears for old Harry boy me thinks, been taken for a mug by that Megan Markle.
Harry and Meg. on 19:17 - Sep 7 with 2468 viewsJuzzie

I thought they wanted to get away from the limelight? Seems to me they’re just becoming another annoying z list celeb couple over there.
Harry and Meg. on 19:20 - Sep 7 with 2461 viewskensalriser

Harry and Meg. on 17:57 - Sep 7 by BklynRanger

Must have got a cheque from Netflix. I've found them to be a right pain in the balls the last few months, bleating on about their newspaper libel suits and new life updates while we're all climbing the fcuking walls. Just fcuk off you tvvats.

You should unfollow them.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Harry and Meg. on 19:27 - Sep 7 with 2434 viewsNov77

Harry and Meg. on 17:57 - Sep 7 by BklynRanger

Rumour is they got over £50 million from Nutflix.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Harry and Meg. on 19:28 - Sep 7 with 2429 viewszicoshoops

Can’t sort out a Sovereign grant for you Ted, but I’m good for a fiver.

What’s going on?

We should be told

Sort it out
Harry and Meg. on 20:10 - Sep 7 with 2317 viewsted_hendrix

I'll take that Fiver Mr Z, it can go towards my first French Horn lesson.

Harry and Meg. on 20:35 - Sep 7 with 2256 viewsbakerloo8

Coupla drama queens these two. Cant be doing with wither of them and will not be watching their guff on Netflix. Thanks very much 👌
Login to get fewer ads

Harry and Meg. on 20:48 - Sep 7 with 2207 viewsLythamR

Harry and Meg. on 19:27 - Sep 7 by Nov77

Rumour is they got over £50 million from Nutflix.

$150M
Harry and Meg. on 21:03 - Sep 7 with 2176 viewsted_hendrix

Harry and Meg. on 20:48 - Sep 7 by LythamR

$150M

Feck me, I've been in the wrong game all my bleeding life.

Harry and Meg. on 21:15 - Sep 7 with 2132 viewsenfieldargh

Harry and Meg. on 21:03 - Sep 7 by ted_hendrix

Feck me, I've been in the wrong game all my bleeding life.

Don’t worry Ted, one day your prince will come

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Harry and Meg. on 21:15 - Sep 7 with 2130 viewsgobbles

I quite like them. What I can't stand is c*nts like Piers Morgan with an agenda against her, the Palace constantly briefing against them and the likes of the Mail and the Express being what the Mail and Express are.
Because of course it is Meghan bringing down the royal family, not Andrew. He has been pretty consistent in his hatred of the tabloid press since his mum died while being chased by paparazzi.
Judge people by their enemies. Their biggest critics are the likes of Morgan, the vile Carole Malone, Allison Pearson and that ilk. The problem is, they are granted a ridiculous platform for their foul views If you don't like them, ignore them. It is people like Morgan and the Mail who love to speak their names all the time.
Harry and Meg. on 21:25 - Sep 7 with 2077 viewsTacticalR

Harry and Meg. on 21:15 - Sep 7 by gobbles

I quite like them. What I can't stand is c*nts like Piers Morgan with an agenda against her, the Palace constantly briefing against them and the likes of the Mail and the Express being what the Mail and Express are.
Because of course it is Meghan bringing down the royal family, not Andrew. He has been pretty consistent in his hatred of the tabloid press since his mum died while being chased by paparazzi.
Judge people by their enemies. Their biggest critics are the likes of Morgan, the vile Carole Malone, Allison Pearson and that ilk. The problem is, they are granted a ridiculous platform for their foul views If you don't like them, ignore them. It is people like Morgan and the Mail who love to speak their names all the time.

The meritocrats are often worse than the aristocrats.

Air hostess clique

Harry and Meg. on 21:46 - Sep 7 with 2019 viewsdistortR

i don't like anyone, really.
Harry and Meg. on 21:54 - Sep 7 with 1992 viewsBklynRanger

Harry and Meg. on 21:46 - Sep 7 by distortR

i don't like anyone, really.

Always the best approach
Harry and Meg. on 22:15 - Sep 7 with 1897 viewsGloryHunter

". . . Frogmore is not a cottage in any sense of the word that you or I would understand. It is an 1801 Grade II listed building with ten bedrooms. According to the magazine Marie Claire, the changes have included the transformation of the building from split apartments into a single house, and the installation of a "Gone with the Wind" double staircase. I am sure that these radical alterations will have been considered most carefully by Windsor & Maidenhead Council as part of their legal duty to protect listed buildings, as will the retrospective application for alterations to the grounds."

Extract from, "And What do YOU Do?" by Norman Baker (2019). Highly recommended and entertaining read, for Republicans and Monarchists alike. Knowledge is power.
Harry and Meg. on 01:56 - Sep 8 with 1728 viewstimcocking

I'm not an anti royalist or a royalist per se, but he is a traitor to Britain and an absolute disgrace.

I think the more time spent abroad, it becomes readily apparent the high regard in which the British Monarchy is generally held amongst the rest of the world. They are such a massive asset to the country overall, particularly in terms of prestige and it's part of the reason everybody outside the UK still thinks the British are the world's elite nation, which of course we are and always will be ahem. Anybody who thinks Britain would be better off without the Monarchy is mistaken, certainly in comparison to some of the other stuff we waste millions on.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 4:51]
Harry and Meg. on 03:19 - Sep 8 with 1686 viewsDavieQPR

Him and Andrew are not exactly showing the bunch of freeloaders in a good light.
Harry and Meg. on 07:56 - Sep 8 with 1559 viewsnix

Harry and Meg. on 21:15 - Sep 7 by gobbles

Absolutely this. She's been portrayed as some scheming Lady Macbeth type and him as some hapless sap who's been taken in.

Like most tabloid fake news the truth is probably far less dramatic. She's been a famous actress in Hollywood for years and is probably a bit spoilt but tries to do the right thing, with her charity stuff and her instincts to save the planet (and yes I know that she flies in private jets sometimes but that's why tries is the operative word). I wouldn't want anyone to check my recycling and I wouldn't turn down a first class airplane seat but I do often get the bus rather than drive, I often recycle and if I had a public platform I'd talk about climate change. She's had a largely awful family to overcome and the British tabloid press are vile. People lap that stuff up and the scrutiny she was under and the tone and relentlessness of the articles written about her were disgusting.

None of the people who married male members of the royal family have escaped this treatment. Even 'Waity Katy' had her fair share. She's had to be some automaton of a person to get better press these days and it's a hell of a price to pay. But Diana and Fergie also got driven out of public life and were essentially left to battle through it by the Palace, so there's previous history here. All Harry's previous girlfriends left him because they couldn't bear the scrutiny.

I highly doubt that Harry is such a dope. He's married someone he's in love with and had a family. He lost his mum at a very young age and saw her absolutely hounded by the press. He's not going to see history repeat itself and that is to his credit. He's not the heir to the throne, so he's going to be the spare part. Look how that turned out for Andrew. Good for him to not be a lazy, spoilt, sybarite like that. He's done the only thing he could do, which is leave the country. They've done the right thing by paying back the money. They're not going to live in a two-up, two down in Hicksville USA, so they have to make money somehow. Making a TV show is a much more reputable job than getting kick backs from dodgy nations like the chubby Pizza Express fan.

Or you can choose to believe the red tops version.
Harry and Meg. on 08:49 - Sep 8 with 1501 views2Thomas2Bowles

I really liked Diana, met her a few times.

Without going over all that again, the one thing she did do and looks to being repeated here is dancing with the devil (press)

I don't like Meghan, not from the press, just a personal feeling maybe a bit harsh as never met her, but so what, loads of kunts don't like me.

Even if they never *work* again, they won't starve.

He is who he is and in or out of the *family* he always will be. ka-ching!

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Harry and Meg. on 09:17 - Sep 8 with 1437 viewsWatford_Ranger

Harry and Meg. on 03:19 - Sep 8 by DavieQPR

Him and Andrew are not exactly showing the bunch of freeloaders in a good light.

Isn’t Harry the one trying not to freeload?
Harry and Meg. on 00:25 - Sep 9 with 1173 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Harry and Meg. on 03:19 - Sep 8 by DavieQPR

To punish myself last weekend I finished up watching the Epstein Doc on Netflix and its not for the faint hearted .It pretty much drives a nail into the coffin of Prince Andrew and if he gets called over to America by the FBI the results are not going to be any good for him IMO.
Of course his friend Giselle Maxwell could roll over as well to save her bacon.
That would make Prince Andrew really sweat .
I have absolutely zero interest in Harry and Meg but do like Kate she appears to be a classy lady
Harry and Meg. on 00:47 - Sep 9 with 1139 viewsBoston

Let them eat cake.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Harry and Meg. on 17:50 - Sep 9 with 964 viewsrobith

Harry and Meg. on 01:56 - Sep 8 by timcocking

I'm not an anti royalist or a royalist per se, but he is a traitor to Britain and an absolute disgrace.

I think the more time spent abroad, it becomes readily apparent the high regard in which the British Monarchy is generally held amongst the rest of the world. They are such a massive asset to the country overall, particularly in terms of prestige and it's part of the reason everybody outside the UK still thinks the British are the world's elite nation, which of course we are and always will be ahem. Anybody who thinks Britain would be better off without the Monarchy is mistaken, certainly in comparison to some of the other stuff we waste millions on.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 4:51]

A traitor? Unhinged stuff
Harry and Meg. on 18:32 - Sep 9 with 931 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Harry and Meg. on 17:50 - Sep 9 by robith

A traitor? Unhinged stuff

Well, he affected the prestige of the world's elite nation, Robith.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024