Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non ST holders 10:55 - Sep 9 with 1935 viewsHoopstar

Am I right in understanding that non ST holders who are resident in the UK&I are unable to pay a tenner to watch live games as per the end of last season?

Didn't see that one coming if so and haven't been following closely enough - scuppers my plans for Saturday if so! Legal spiel and ts and cs aren't my strongest suit but seems to be the case?

Seems to be enforced by conditions imposed by the EFL? Leaves me feeling pretty disappointed in all honesty.

Apologies if this is a total spackman.
Non ST holders on 11:03 - Sep 9 with 1908 viewsdaveB

anyone in the UK can pay a tenner to watch it on Saturday, i don't think that has changed since the update last week about streaming
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 11:03]
Non ST holders on 11:13 - Sep 9 with 1871 viewsHoopstar

Ah it seems I may have been mistaken.

Have just paid a tenner for the game on Saturday and it all went through so fingers crossed it works!
Non ST holders on 14:21 - Sep 9 with 1732 viewsQPRSteve

Would hope so. I've paid for both this month's home games. I'm wondering if we will able to pay for away games.
Non ST holders on 14:41 - Sep 9 with 1690 viewsdaveB

Non ST holders on 14:21 - Sep 9 by QPRSteve

Would hope so. I've paid for both this month's home games. I'm wondering if we will able to pay for away games.

you can pay for away games, is the same price although Coventry is on Sky so if you have Sky that will save you a tenner
Non ST holders on 14:59 - Sep 9 with 1651 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Non ST holders on 11:03 - Sep 9 by daveB

anyone in the UK can pay a tenner to watch it on Saturday, i don't think that has changed since the update last week about streaming
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 11:03]

Yep.

Same for Irish residents.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Non ST holders on 15:07 - Sep 9 with 1625 viewsHoopstar

Thanks all - it's let me pay a tenner for it after all so fingers crossed.

Some of the wording had me right confused there! Never would have been a good barrister anyway.
Non ST holders on 17:47 - Sep 9 with 1452 viewsdavman

Yep, club confirmed that there will be no bulk buy option for non ST holders, but we can buy individual passes for every game.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Non ST holders on 18:10 - Sep 9 with 1432 viewsfrancisbowles

Non ST holders on 14:41 - Sep 9 by daveB

you can pay for away games, is the same price although Coventry is on Sky so if you have Sky that will save you a tenner

Only ST holders can watch a stream if the match is on Sky (being broadcast)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024