Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? 09:29 - Sep 12 with 16700 viewsKonk

Fulham v Arsenal is the 12:30 kick-off today, meaning that if we win, we will go top of the table. Win heavily and we will probably still be top of the table by the end of the weekend. If we then continue that form and win all our remaining matches heavily, we will probably have been top of the table for the entire duration of the season. Remarkable.

Has any team ever achieved this before? Hopefully Scott Parker will see this, print it off and let it form the basis of his team talk. Fulham FC -The Untoppables 2020/21. Sod's law that grounds are closed when this happens. Even so, I couldn't be prouder. I'm starting fundraising to get a statue of Kenny Tete for the pavement outside the Chancellors. COYW.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 09:37 - Sep 12 with 7566 viewsBrianMcCarthy

At the beginning of your unbeaten Premier League run there was a charm to it, a je ne sais status quo and, yes, I admit it I really wanted it to continue. You were taking on the Big Boys and socking it to them. I think we were all Fulham fans there for a while. But by the time I had my breakfast i was getting weary of it. For me, the moment I lost interest was when Scott 'Scotty' Parker changed his hair parting.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 09:39 - Sep 12 with 7558 viewsted_hendrix

Scott Parker is full of shit.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 10:25 - Sep 12 with 7470 viewsLongsufferingR

Fulham v Arsenal is the 12:30 kick-off today, meaning that if you lose, you will go bottom of the table. Lose heavily and you will probably still be bottom of the table by the end of the weekend. If you then continue that form and lose all your remaining matches heavily, you will probably have been bottom of the table for the entire duration of the season. Not really that remarkable.

Sorry Konk, just a bit jealous that's all.
Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 10:36 - Sep 12 with 7439 viewsenfieldargh

I expect to see Fulham's back 4 ably led by maestro Tim Ream to continue the zero goals conceded making them the sTOPABLE best defence.

Marek Rodak to remain on course for the Golden Boot?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 11:04 - Sep 12 with 7365 viewsKonk

Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 10:25 - Sep 12 by LongsufferingR

Fulham v Arsenal is the 12:30 kick-off today, meaning that if you lose, you will go bottom of the table. Lose heavily and you will probably still be bottom of the table by the end of the weekend. If you then continue that form and lose all your remaining matches heavily, you will probably have been bottom of the table for the entire duration of the season. Not really that remarkable.

There's always someone looking to bring the mood down! The Sun is shining, I've had a lovely walk around the harbour and a great breakfast. In a couple of minutes, I'm going over the park for a kick about with my son, and then I'm going to watch Fulham tonk Arsenal on the telly before going for a walk and spending a couple of hours playing Star Wars Top Trumps and Dobble in a lovely, hidden away beer garden in the middle of town. It's gonna be magic.

Nothing you say can convince me that we're not going to win every game this season. We have nothing to fear but fear itself (and Tim Ream at Centre-back). COYW. Up the Fulham!

EDIT. Not sure about the Golden Boot, but he's a great shout for the Golden Slice.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 11:08]

Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 12:14 - Sep 12 with 7243 viewsPaddyhoops

Good luck konk. However if you persist with Tim Ream in your defence, there's only one place you're going and that's down. He'll never be a premier leauge player as long as I've got a hole in my arse!!
Once again good luck and keep posting!!
Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 12:19 - Sep 12 with 7231 viewseastside_r

I hope the new keeper doesn’t make a tit of himself.
Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 12:33 - Sep 12 with 7203 viewshantssi

That’s the spirit Konk, we could do with some of that on here!
You actually sound like our very own Lblock with that sort of optimism!!
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 12:44 - Sep 12 with 7172 viewshantssi

Oh dear!
Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 13:13 - Sep 12 with 7078 viewskensalriser

Lacazette 0-1

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 13:50 - Sep 12 with 6970 viewsted_hendrix

Being in the Prem is just great 0-3.

Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 13:53 - Sep 12 with 6951 viewshantssi

Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 10:25 - Sep 12 by LongsufferingR

This?!
Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 13:58 - Sep 12 with 6933 viewsBucksRanger

Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 13:50 - Sep 12 by ted_hendrix

Being in the Prem is just great 0-3.

Not sure QPR won't be on the end of a similar scoreline a couple or so hours from now.
Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 14:05 - Sep 12 with 6900 viewsted_hendrix

Might be the case I don't know, I'm not taking the piss out of Fulham but that Prem league is brutal, when you go up you gotta be 100% on the ball from minute one for the whole season.

Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 14:05 - Sep 12 with 6901 viewsEsox_Lucius

I am waiting for Areola to come on and make a tit of himself.

The grass is always greener.

Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 14:45 - Sep 12 with 6790 viewscollegeranger

Back to Gary Lineker on Match of the Day "and finally to Craven Cottage where strugglers Fulham took on xxxxxxx - over to Jonathan Pearce" ;-)
Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 15:22 - Sep 12 with 6751 viewsRs_Holy

Well the good news for Fulham fans is by the end of today they’ll only be 3 points off the leaders 😆👍
Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 16:36 - Sep 12 with 6662 viewsdistortR

don't like fulham much but those first day 'wakeners' are an all too familiar shit.
Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 17:40 - Sep 13 with 6346 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Stirring stuff from Scott "scotty" Parker.

"Fulham boss Scott Parker says his side's 3-0 defeat to Arsenal was "learning lesson" and his team "are going to lose more than we win" after coming up from the Championship."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/av/football/54132305

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 17:46 - Sep 13 with 6319 viewswelwynranger

Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 17:40 - Sep 13 by BrianMcCarthy

Stirring stuff from Scott "scotty" Parker.

"Fulham boss Scott Parker says his side's 3-0 defeat to Arsenal was "learning lesson" and his team "are going to lose more than we win" after coming up from the Championship."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/av/football/54132305

Scott Parker. "We are going to lose more than we win.
Incredible football insight. What can go wrong.
Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 18:34 - Sep 13 with 6233 viewseghamranger

Just can’t imagine Scott Parker being so much of a motivational speaker in the changing room and he’s recently been given a 3 year contract.
Can’t see him lasting to the end of the year... so fair play to him.

Sorry Konk.... Fulham, West Ham and West Brom , Southampton or Villa ( fingers crossed) to go down.
Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 18:48 - Sep 13 with 6193 viewsLongsufferingR

10 goals conceded by the three promoted teams in their first matches. Sobering thought.
Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 18:53 - Sep 13 with 6181 viewsRog

I suspect they were just embarrassed by the banner thing in their stand saying FULFORCE
Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 09:44 - Sep 14 with 5911 viewsRs_Holy

Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 18:34 - Sep 13 by eghamranger

Just can’t imagine Scott Parker being so much of a motivational speaker in the changing room and he’s recently been given a 3 year contract.
Can’t see him lasting to the end of the year... so fair play to him.

Sorry Konk.... Fulham, West Ham and West Brom , Southampton or Villa ( fingers crossed) to go down.

experience has taught me that the Premier League never fails to disappoint... Boring tedious, predictable, rubbish … which is pretty much a closed shop now.
But I would still love it.... LOVE IT if leeds got relegated.
It now looks like the BBC have joined in with Sky's obsession of them and it is really started to grate... I suspect they'll do enough to survive prompting more documentaries on the genius of Marcelo Bielsa and what brilliant fans they have… (yawn).
[Post edited 14 Sep 2020 10:29]
Fulham FC 2020/21 - The Untoppables? on 10:21 - Sep 14 with 5868 viewsKonk

Well, that's the unbeaten record gone, then. It had to go sometime, and now that monkey's off our back, we can just concentrate on trying to win the remaining games. It's all to play for.

A back four that wasn't great in the Championship wasn't filling me with too much confidence before the game, but I think Parker was right to stick with that defence rather than rush in players who've signed a couple of days before the game. It did rather starkly demonstrate that we need at least one, and preferably two really decent CBs in before the window shuts. Once my new favourite player that I've never seen before, Kenny Tete, is in the side, we will be unbeatable, though.

As for Parker's comments - I don't really have a problem with that - just being brutally honest, and I'm sure the players have figured it out themselves. We weren't a very good side last season, so, depressing as it is, I think the club would see 17th place this year as a decent achievement. Three cheers for modern football.

FULFORCE - Yeah, I'm not really sure what that's all about. I think our marketing team might be FULOFSHITIDEAS.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024