Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) 20:32 - Sep 14 with 8691 viewsJigsore

could he not have done this to Millwall

wonder what the hell provoked this

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 20:40 - Sep 14 with 6002 viewseghamranger

Makes Eric Dier look good...

Maybe there was attitude and that’s why MW wanted him out.... can’t beat a good rumour.
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 20:42 - Sep 14 with 5979 viewsbosh67

I don't condone it but some fans say the most vile things and players snap. The most impressive thing is the fairly low key bespeckled fan behind the guy he pushes over pushing him back with some force. I don't think he was expecting that.

It may be that the fan said his wife was only a 9.99 out of 10 on the stunningly beautiful scale? How very dare he! She's definitely a 10.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 20:52 - Sep 14 with 5892 viewsGloryHunter

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 20:40 - Sep 14 by eghamranger

Makes Eric Dier look good...

Maybe there was attitude and that’s why MW wanted him out.... can’t beat a good rumour.

That's exactly what I was thinking!

I just asked Frau GloryHunter to translate the Twitter thread for me, but no further clues there - they all seem baffled.
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 21:00 - Sep 14 with 5828 viewsMrSheen

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 20:52 - Sep 14 by GloryHunter

I just asked Frau GloryHunter to translate the Twitter thread for me, but no further clues there - they all seem baffled.

His old club too. Maybe his brother?
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 21:09 - Sep 14 with 5775 viewsCheshireR

Leistner was born and played for Dresden before making a very unpopular move to Union Berlin.
There are no shrinking violets amongst the Dynamo fans and I suspect they have spent the evening reminding Toni of what they think.
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 21:14 - Sep 14 with 5721 viewsGloryHunter

Dresden fans seemed to be mostly masked. And Toni was definitely not observing social distancing there. Might be in a spot of bother.
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 21:22 - Sep 14 with 5659 viewsMrSheen

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 21:09 - Sep 14 by CheshireR

Leistner was born and played for Dresden before making a very unpopular move to Union Berlin.
There are no shrinking violets amongst the Dynamo fans and I suspect they have spent the evening reminding Toni of what they think.

Scheisse Karl Ready, du bist ein scheisse Karl Ready.
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 21:32 - Sep 14 with 5582 viewsTheRam

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 20:52 - Sep 14 by GloryHunter

The first part is about a different game. The Leistner post is someone suggesting there was also tension at the Hamburg game. Sorry my German is not brilliant x
Login to get fewer ads

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 21:37 - Sep 14 with 5552 viewsQPRSteve

https://www.givemesport.com/1599706-hamburgs-toni-leistner-shockingly-clashes-wi

Spot the glaring errors in this report lol
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 21:50 - Sep 14 with 5461 viewsrsonist

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 20:42 - Sep 14 by bosh67

I don't condone it but some fans say the most vile things and players snap. The most impressive thing is the fairly low key bespeckled fan behind the guy he pushes over pushing him back with some force. I don't think he was expecting that.

It may be that the fan said his wife was only a 9.99 out of 10 on the stunningly beautiful scale? How very dare he! She's definitely a 10.

Some talk going around (from Facebook comments) that the Dresden fan wished his wife a miscarriage.

Was all kinds of rubbish said at the time when Dier did it so take with a pinch of salt.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2020 21:52]
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 22:01 - Sep 14 with 5399 viewsGloryHunter

The 4-1 defeat won't have helped his mood. Although Hamburg's consolation was grabbed by Amadou Zeud Georges Mvom Omana - that doesn't lend itself to a snappy chant.
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 22:05 - Sep 14 with 5362 viewsLazyFan

He will have his contract terminated now. They will see he's not all that and dump him hard you watch. Turkish league awaits.

Then his pretty wife will be complaining they have no money to go and buy expensive things. And BFG is away in a faraway land and she is so lonely as her WAG friends have dumped her and she only has her witty tight fitass instructor to keep her company.

Know any rich sugar daddys?

zzzzzzzzzz

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 22:07 - Sep 14 with 5358 viewsHayesender

Hang the fk on, why are German fans allowed in yet we're not?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 22:14 - Sep 14 with 5325 viewsGloryHunter

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 22:07 - Sep 14 by Hayesender

Vorsprung durch Technik
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 22:16 - Sep 14 with 5302 viewsAntti_Heinola

Their government isn't full of bungling idiots?

Bare bones.

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 22:21 - Sep 14 with 5269 viewsGloryHunter

Sorry, I've sold Amadou short - his full name is Amadou Zeund Georges Ba Mvom Onana.

All together now - "There's only one Amadou Zeund Georges Ba Mvom Onana, one Amadou Zeund Georges Ba Mvom Onana, we're walking along . . . . . .
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 22:28 - Sep 14 with 5216 viewsHunterhoop

Fair play to him. Hardly makes me think he has a bad character. If the abuse was like that rsonist is indicating I think he’s perfectly justified in his actions. This sort of stuff happens all the time in non-league where players and staff can hear clearly what’s being sung it shouted, and it never makes the news. Well, not all the time, but quite a bit.
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 22:45 - Sep 14 with 5121 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 22:28 - Sep 14 by Hunterhoop

Fair play to him. Hardly makes me think he has a bad character. If the abuse was like that rsonist is indicating I think he’s perfectly justified in his actions. This sort of stuff happens all the time in non-league where players and staff can hear clearly what’s being sung it shouted, and it never makes the news. Well, not all the time, but quite a bit.

If that accusation is true the guy is lucky to have his teeth. Can’t imagine what fellow fans would do if a QPR fan shouted that at LR.
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 23:25 - Sep 14 with 4964 viewsSonofNorfolt

Good lad Toni, f uck those Saxony c unts.

Did you know he donated a month's salary to a Dresden club during lockdown?
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 23:39 - Sep 14 with 4933 viewsVancouverHoop

France too. Not to mention college football in the US.*

*The University of Alabama had more new Covid-19 infections last week than the entire country of Canada. But I'm sure it's got nothing to do with people rammed into a stadium.
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 00:40 - Sep 15 with 4829 viewsDannyPaddox

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 22:01 - Sep 14 by GloryHunter

The 4-1 defeat won't have helped his mood. Although Hamburg's consolation was grabbed by Amadou Zeud Georges Mvom Omana - that doesn't lend itself to a snappy chant.

Amadou Zeund Georges
Ba Mvom Onana Push Pineapple Shake The Tree

... is the most popular one
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 01:22 - Sep 15 with 4785 viewsBoston

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 23:39 - Sep 14 by VancouverHoop

France too. Not to mention college football in the US.*

*The University of Alabama had more new Covid-19 infections last week than the entire country of Canada. But I'm sure it's got nothing to do with people rammed into a stadium.

..so, their fatality rate is far lower than the States that locked down.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 01:30 - Sep 15 with 4781 viewsVancouverHoop

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 01:22 - Sep 15 by Boston

..so, their fatality rate is far lower than the States that locked down.

Whose, 'bama's or Canada's?
Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 08:32 - Sep 15 with 4296 viewsNewhopphoops

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 08:41 - Sep 15 with 4262 viewsDorse

Leistner attacks a fan (!!) on 21:22 - Sep 14 by MrSheen

Scheisse Karl Ready, du bist ein scheisse Karl Ready.

To be fair, Karl Ready himself was just a scheisse Karl Ready.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024