Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curse of Sol 11:33 - Sep 16 with 1358 viewsMrSheen

Macclesfield Town wound up in the High Court today for unpaid tax.
Southend United up later today, same reason, though they claim to have done a deal on their ground.
Curse of Sol on 11:41 - Sep 16 with 1325 viewscolinallcars

Perhaps we could groundshare with Southend 🤫
Curse of Sol on 13:05 - Sep 16 with 1091 viewstoboboly

Sad news. Fit and roper persons working well again.

Was there in November for the FA Cup loss to K's. A great day for a non-league team but after chatting to some Macclesfield fans who had protested outside it was sad to see an owner running them into the ground, especially as he then gets away with everything but the club gets hit.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Curse of Sol on 13:30 - Sep 16 with 1030 viewsRangersDave

You have to wonder how Wigan are clinging on!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Curse of Sol on 14:11 - Sep 16 with 952 viewsPBLOCK

In fairness to Campbell he did a great job keeping Macclesfield up.

As for Southend I live near there and have a few mates who are Southend fans and to say the club is in a mess would be putting it mildly.

Start of last season the gave Bondy Bond and his piano (copyright NorthernR) the main job after he had kept them up on the last day of the previous season. He was gone by November with the club rooted in the relegation zone.

After passing over Campbell for the job it seemed Henrik Larson was the man and the Chairman Ron Martin said as much. That all went pear shaped and Campbell got the job. He tried to recruit some players in January only for club to go under embargo and he also lost their main striker who had a clause in his contract that if they got relegated he could leave for free apparently. He was sold for £150,000. A team of Klopp, Pep and Jose wouldn’t have kept the team up.

The club are losing money last few seasons losses have been circa £2 mill per year so what the next set will be with no income from match days due to Covid is anyone’s guess.

The new stadium has been in the offing for 30 years under different owners, some plans appear to have been approved a few months back but with the club slipping into league 2 and suffering a 4-0 defeat on the opening day it could be that they could be non league if it ever gets built.

If Southend are seriously saying that the stadium piece is going to allow them to magic up half a million quid as a supporter I’d be hugely concerned.

The club is in serious trouble which is a shame as I used to go and watch them with mates when I was younger and couldn’t go to Rangers, they had a decent team under Barry Fry and have had some decent players down the years.

Hope it works out for them but it doesn’t look good
Curse of Sol on 14:38 - Sep 16 with 886 viewsBoston

Curse of Sol on 14:11 - Sep 16 by PBLOCK

In fairness to Campbell he did a great job keeping Macclesfield up.

As for Southend I live near there and have a few mates who are Southend fans and to say the club is in a mess would be putting it mildly.

Start of last season the gave Bondy Bond and his piano (copyright NorthernR) the main job after he had kept them up on the last day of the previous season. He was gone by November with the club rooted in the relegation zone.

After passing over Campbell for the job it seemed Henrik Larson was the man and the Chairman Ron Martin said as much. That all went pear shaped and Campbell got the job. He tried to recruit some players in January only for club to go under embargo and he also lost their main striker who had a clause in his contract that if they got relegated he could leave for free apparently. He was sold for £150,000. A team of Klopp, Pep and Jose wouldn’t have kept the team up.

The club are losing money last few seasons losses have been circa £2 mill per year so what the next set will be with no income from match days due to Covid is anyone’s guess.

The new stadium has been in the offing for 30 years under different owners, some plans appear to have been approved a few months back but with the club slipping into league 2 and suffering a 4-0 defeat on the opening day it could be that they could be non league if it ever gets built.

If Southend are seriously saying that the stadium piece is going to allow them to magic up half a million quid as a supporter I’d be hugely concerned.

The club is in serious trouble which is a shame as I used to go and watch them with mates when I was younger and couldn’t go to Rangers, they had a decent team under Barry Fry and have had some decent players down the years.

Hope it works out for them but it doesn’t look good

Southend away, even though we only got a 2-2 draw, it’s still my favourite third round of the FA Cup ever.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Curse of Sol on 14:42 - Sep 16 with 875 viewsfrancisbowles

What do these clubs owe tax for? Is it for unpaid PAYE?
Curse of Sol on 15:02 - Sep 16 with 830 viewsterryb

Curse of Sol on 14:42 - Sep 16 by francisbowles

What do these clubs owe tax for? Is it for unpaid PAYE?

It would be either that or VAT
Curse of Sol on 15:06 - Sep 16 with 816 viewsfrancisbowles

Curse of Sol on 15:02 - Sep 16 by terryb

It would be either that or VAT

Thanks terryb
Login to get fewer ads

Curse of Sol on 15:24 - Sep 16 with 763 viewsMrSheen

Southend given until October 28th to find £493,000 for the taxman.

Agreed that Sol pulled off a miracle at Macc. I wonder how much Southend paid him, Andy Cole and Herman Hreidarsson though.
Curse of Sol on 15:53 - Sep 16 with 700 viewsPBLOCK

Curse of Sol on 15:24 - Sep 16 by MrSheen

Southend given until October 28th to find £493,000 for the taxman.

Agreed that Sol pulled off a miracle at Macc. I wonder how much Southend paid him, Andy Cole and Herman Hreidarsson though.

There are rumours that’s he’s owed money

Players weren’t paid on time earlier in the year so it wouldn’t surprise me.

Selling Charlie Kelman may keep the wolf from the door for a bit but the club is in trouble make no mistake
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024